New school year

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: Sorry for skipping their summer vacation. I just really need to get some more drama into the story.)

Students ran onto campus and greeted their friends with hugs or a friendly head lock. The weather got cooler and the breeze wasn't as warm. The leaves on the trees started to slowly make their way to the ground in piles of yellows, oranges and reds.

Eunbi curled a strand of hair behind her ear and walked through, smiling at her friends or old classmates. She saw her boyfriend talking to some other friends and smiled. She walked up quietly and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Kwangmin turned around in surprise and smiled at the sight of his lovely girlfriend. "Hey." She smiled, "Hey." He kissed her forehead and intertwined his fingers with hers. One guy faked a sob, "I'm so jealous of you guys! Hey, mind hooking me up?" Kwangmin chuckled and pushed him away, "Go find a girl yourself!"

"Yah Eunbi!" She turned around and saw her best friends running up to her. She detached herself from Kwangmin and ran up to them, engulfing the both of them in warm hugs.

Hyemi and Jinhee gave her a look, "So, did you and Kwangmin do anything over the summer?" She frowned, "Sadly, no. I was in Busan visiting some relatives." They aww-ed in disappointment. Jinhee shyly raised her hand, "I have something to tell you guys. Huddle up."

The three formed a little circle and Jinhee spilled her secret. "MWO?! YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH MINWOO

Please log in to read the full chapter