Cooling down

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was the hottest week in Seoul and the board of education decided to cancel school knowing that all the student wouldn't be able to focus in such heat. "Argh! It's so hot!" Eunbi complained. She laid on the floor right underneath the A/C. "KANG EUNBI! Get off the floor! It's dirty there." Her mother yelled.

"Shireo! It's cool under the A/C." Eunbi pouted. The door bell rang and Mrs. Kang ran to open it. "Omo! It's so nice to see you all. Come in!" She opened the door and they all stepped in. "EUNBIIIII!!!" She jolted up at the scream and saw Jinhee and Hyemi. Her eyes widened and her friends tackled her down.

They squeezed her. "YAH! YOU'RE MAKING IT MORE HOT!" The two got off and sheepishly smiled. Kwangmin smiled, "Hey." Eunbi's cheeked blushed a bit, "Hey." Her mother raised her eyebrows at the shy couple. "Eunbi!" Minwoo yelled and he pounced on her. "Oh it's so cool!" She pointed to the A/C above and he nodded in understanding.

Kwangmin pried him off and helped Eunbi up, "Don't touch my girl!" (a/n: See what I did there? Don't touch my girl by Boyfriend? LOL Okay sorry...) He hugged her waist and she blushed.

Youngmin pulled his brother off, "Why don't we go somewhere fun? Where there's water?" Hyemi nodded, "How about Yeouido park?" Yeouido park was know for it's fountains and water where everyone loved to play to beat the heat. They all thought for a second and Eunbi nodded, "Sounds great! I'm gonna go change first."

She ran upstairs into her room and picked out her outfit. She wore black shorts and a gray graphic tee. She pulled her hair into a messy high pony tail and stuffed her bag with some necessities. She put a towel in and ran down the stairs.

Hyemi crossed her arms, "You took so long!" Eunbi blinked, "I was changing and getting some stuff together." She shook her head and they headed for the door. "Wait!" Mrs. Kang came out of the kitchen and handed each other them a cool water bottle. "Don't forget to drink lots of water on days like this." They smiled, "Thank you omeoni." Eunbi kissed her mom's cheek, "Komawo umma."

Mrs. Kang ushered them out of the door and they went. The girls linked arms with each other and headed for the train station. Kwangmin eyed Eunbi's outfit. Her shorts showed off her long slender legs. Her hair revealed her neck and when she turned to talk with Hyemi, her smile was bright. *I'm glad I asked her out*

After a quick train ride, they got off and walked towards Yeouido park. The sprinklers were in sight and they all ran excitedly towards the water. "WAIT!" Eunbi put her hands on her hips, "Put your stuff down first and THEN play." They all pouted but still obeyed her orders. She smiled in satisfaction.

Kwangmin s his arms around Eunbi's waist and she jumped at his touch. She playfully slapped his arm, "You scared me!" He smiled and they made their way towards the water. His eyes twinkled with mischief and he pushed her into the water. She landed with a splash and he heartily laughed. She pouted and crossed her arms.

He felt sorry and extended his arm out while trying to stifle his laughter. She grabbed his hand and pulled him with all her might. He lost his balance and landed next to her. She laughed at his appearance. He was soaking and so was she. The two stood up and laughed at each other. "You're all wet!" Eunbi pointed at him. "You too!" He huffed.

Please log in to read the full chapter