First Date Part 2

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'll pay." "No, I'll pay." Kwangmin Eunbi were arguing over who should pay for lunch. "I'll pay since it's the first date and I'm the man here." Kwangmin reasoned. Eunbi pouted and Kwangmin tried his best not to smile. "*gasp* Is that EXO-K's Kai?!" Kwangmin faked. Eunbi smiled widely and turned around. He took that moment to pay. Mrs. No chuckled, "You two are so cute."

Eunbi turned back around, "Hey! I was gonna pay! And there was no Kai." She looked down in disappointment. Kwangmin pinched her cheeks and intertwined his finger with hers, "Thank you for the food Mrs. No." He bowed and left. Mrs. No leaned over the counter, "Come back next time!"

The happy couple walked out on the street of Seoul while swinging hands. Girls looked at Eunbi with envy. "Where should we go now?" Eunbi asked. "I kinda want to go to Starbucks." She nodded and pulled him while laughing.

The door opened and the two walked straight to the counter. "What do you want?" Eunbi asked while on line. "Mmm~, green tea frappucino?" The line moved and soon they were in the front. "Welcome to Starbucks! How may I help you?" the cashier asked. Eunbi responded, "One green tea frappucino and one strawberry and cream frappucino." He punched it in, "That comes to a total of 8,000 won."

Kwangmin got ready to take out his wallet but Eunbi beat him to it and paid the cashier. "Please step off to the side and wait for your drinks." They moved and Kwangmin complained, "Yah~, why did you pay?" Eunbi stared at him, "You paid for lunch so I wanted to pay for drinks." He pouted and turned his back pretending to be angry.

Eunbi sensed his acting and s her arms around his waist. He blushed at the contact and tried hard not to stutter, "W-what are you doing?" She squeezed his waist, "Mianhae oppa. I don't want you to waste all of your money on me." He face reddened, "D-d-did you call me o-o-oppa?" She leaned her cheek on his back and nodded.

His face flushed but he no longer felt her arms around him. He turned around and saw Eunbi holding his drink. He thanked her and grabbed it, ripping the straw out of the packaging and started slurping it down. "Whoa, I didn't know you were that thirsty." Eunbi joked. He nearly choked on it and started coughing.

She was startled and s

Please log in to read the full chapter