Lotte World!!

Forced Marriage

~~At Lotte World~~

You and Taemin got out from the bus and you quickly went close to the gate, and admired every site you can see. Taemin saw how you were acting and he chukled at the site of your childness. He went to buy the tickets then went to you, he took your hand and the both of you went in. When you went in, there were many families and couples. You hugged Taemin and it made him look at you.

"What's wrong?" He asked while hugging you back.

"Thanks Oppa..for this, I never thought you would try to do something like this." You said and broke the hug.

"Well, it's not romantic and usually girls love romantic things but I'm happy that you like this." He said and ruffled your hair which made you pout.

He took your hand again and went to go on some rides, when he finally picked one it was a big roller coaster. He told you that he wanted to go on that, but you refused, then he had to put on one of those pouts with puppy eyes and you gave in. You looked at the roller coaster again....OMO.

The 2 of you were finally at the front of the line, Taemin was so excited while you were scared to death. The worker told the 2 of you to go in and the 2 of you went in and waited for the other people to go in. When the ride started you hid your face in your hands and Taemin saw this, he held your right shoulder with his right hand and leaned you to his right shoulder, you took your hands off from your face and put them around his waist. He chuckled and kissed your forehead as the ride started.

~30 minutes over~

The ride ended and you still stayed in that position, Taemin thought you were so cute when you where like this. He nudged your arm making you flinch and sat up.

"What is it?". You asked looking at Taemin.

"SungBin, the ride is finished.". You looked around and the cart had already stop. You smiled and got out of the cart and went towards the exit. "Y-yah~, wait for me!". Taemin said as he got off and ran towrds you.

When you and Taemin got out, you stretched your arms and held Taemin's hand and asked him what the 2 of you were going to do now, he thought for awhile and saw a photo booth, he pointed it to you and you smiled and nodded. The 2 of you went towards the photo booth and they had many frame choices, Taemin told you that you could pick anything you want and you quickly clicked all of the couple frames. When it was time time to take the photo the 2 of you made a peace sign, then the next one you and Taemin did a half heart sign and combined your 2 hands together.

The next photo was when he held your chin up and leaned into your face and it looked like he was gonna kiss you, then the next one his face got closer and closer until both of your lips attached, CLICK. The 2 of you kissed, after a couple of seconds Taemin let go of the kiss and your face and he leaned in to your ear and whispered that he loved you so much. You smiled and told him that you love him too. Once the 2 of you got out of the photo booth, the 2 of you went on more rides it means more roller coasters. 

On the last roller coaster you got very hungry, the 2 of you ate a hotdog stand, then Taemin took you to the arcade. He won many stuff for you; a teddy bear, couple bracelet, dolphin and a doll. All the stuff Taemin won was given to you and you had to hold it while Taemin play the games. On the last game he gave you a big shark and he put it on top of you. By now, your face couldn't be seen, only the stuffed animals.

"Hahahahaha! SungBin, where are you?". Taemin said as he put his hand near his forhead.

"I'm right here.". You said, while the stuffed animals were still covering your face.

"Hahahaha~!". Taemin laughed as he took some of the stuffed animals and now he could see your face clearly, your now pouting face. "Awwww~. Why are you pouting?". He said and pinched your cheek.

"It's not funny~!". You said and stomped your right feet on the ground. He chuckled and asked for a bag from the arcade guy, the guy nodded and gave Taemin a big bag to put all the stuffed animals in and held the bag.

"Come one~, we don't have all day!". He said and took your hand.

~~After 1 hour~~

The 2 of you sat down on the bench near and you looked at your watch, it was 4:00, you looked at Taemin and he was looking at the sky while on his lollipop, he looked cute when he was like this, you went closer to him and  kissed his cheek, he was startled by this and looked at you, he gave you a confused look while you just smiled at him and looked up at the sky. Hours had passed and it was 7:00, time to go home. He took your hand as the 2 of you went out of Lotte World.

The 2 of you got on the bus and the bus started moving, the whole ride you were asleep and had your head leaned onto Taemin's shoulder. He smiled and caressed your cheeks and kissed your forehead. When the bus reached your destination he woke you up and the 2 of you got off from the bus, he walked you home.

When you were in front of your house, you turned to him and smiled. 

"Thanks Oppa, for today. I had a great time!". He smiled and nodded.

"Me too~. I hope you keep this day in your heart. "Oh! I want to give you this.". He said and gave you the photo that the 2 of you took together at the photo booth. You smiled and held onto the photo.

"Thanks Oppa~.". He nodded and leaned in closer to your face, you leaned closer to his face and both of your lips attached, it was a long passionate kiss. He finally let go and you hugged him and said goodbye he waved as you went in your house.

~~In your house~~

Once you got in, you went to your room and put the stuff on top of your bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When you were done taking the shower you laid on your bed and took out all the stuff that you got from Lotte World, you looked at the photo and kissed it and out it in your memories album under the love section. You smiled and held the memories album and went to sleep.

"Thanks Taemin..for today.."