Together

Forced Marriage

You were happy, living a life with loving parents, a caring brother and a wonderful boyfriend. You just couldn't ask for more. You loved the life you're living right now...

"Babe~come on! You said you while help me with the homework!" Taemin your boyfriend faced you and gave you one of his seducable pout.

"Yah~I will help you if you stop giving me those killer pouts!" You said while avoiding eye contact with him. He came closer to you and hugged your waist.

"O.k babe anything for you~." He sat down on the chair near your desk and faced the book and told you, 

"Now..teach me teacher!" He smiled, you looked at him and scoffed.

"That too~." You said still avoiding eye contact with you. He pouted again, "Yah, you told me not to pout and now I can't smile at my own girlfriend?!" He was mad and you know how he is when he's mad at somebody, you looked at him and smiled.

"O.k o.k, i will teach you, now which one you want me to teach..huh?" you looked at the homework which you had done easily before he came to your house.

"I need help with all of them!! Hehehe!" He smiled again and scratched the back of his head, "Yah! All~It's like I'm doing it for you!" You pouted at him and sat down on your bed again.

"Yes, but your teaching me not doing it for me, right?" He did make sense and you hated it when he does that! You sighed in defeat.

"Fine~I will teach you." You answered every question he had in mind and you repeated the exercise until he gets it. 2 hours had passed and the 2 of you were tired from looking at books all the time. The two of you decided to go out and eat.

You told Taemin to go out because you wanted to change, but he already told you that you were beautiful but you ignored him because you couldn't go out and eat with him wearing your PJ's, it will be stupid! He waited in the living room and then he heard the door open, he thought it was you but it turned out it was your Umma and Appa.

"Oh, hello Taemin, ummm I think SungBin is still upstairs." Your mother told him and then she went to the kitchen to put the groceries and make Taemin a drink, your dad just gave him death glares and Taemin tried his best to ignore it and then you came downstairs just in time to save him.

"Oh, SungBin Taemin is here honey!" Your mom told you from the kitchen, "I know Umma, he came a long time ago already! Oh and he's taking me out to eat, is it okay with you guys?" you asked them while giving one of you famous pouting eyes and of course they couldn't say no to that! Right when the both of you were about to go then suddenly your brother called you.

"Yah, SungBin! Where are you going?!" your eyes widened, him again! "Why should you know oppa?" you asked him while raising one eyebrow. "Well, I'm just asking sheesh! Can I-" he was cut off by you, "No, you can't come." then he raised an eyebrow, "Hey I wasn't even gonna ask you that, but since you say it can I come?!" he smiled at you and you frowned, "Noooo~you can't come....on every date we go you always~ tag along, I want this one to be different!" you screamed at him, his eyed widened and then he ran to the kitchen.

"Umma umma! She yelled at me!" he gave your mom one of his pouts and your mom looked at you, "Hon, can you please not shout at him, he gives me a headache everytime he complains." your mom looked at you, you nodded and then took Taemin's hand and went outside, he stopped a taxi and the both of you got in.

It was a quiet ride until the driver asked something, "Are you both couples or something?" you looked at Taemin and Taemin looked at you and then he smiled and said to the driver, "Yes we are sir, aren't we a cute couple?" Taemin said while pulling you in for a hug and you just turned bright pink at his answer and question. The driver nodded and continued his driving.

The taxi stopped at a small cafe and the both of you got out and Taemin payed for the taxi, "Wow, this place is so nice." you said while looking left to right. "Awww~my babe is so cute." then he kissed your cheek and held your hand as the both of you got in. "Table for 2?" the girl waitress said, Taemin nodded and the waitress took both of you to the table she gave you the menu by throwing it to you but she give the menu to Taemin by smiling and winking at him, you saw this and madly you pout on your face and you covered your face with the menu.

Taemin ordered his food and when he asked what you wanted you just ignored him, he took the menu from you and said, "Are you okay babe?" he asked you, you gave him a warm smile and then you frowned again and showed the waitress what you wanted but she just told you that they ran out of it and then you showed another picture but she said the same thing again until there was no food choices left.

"Yah, how come all of them already ran out!" you said as you stood up and slammed the menu on the table, everyone saw you and started whispering, "Wow that waitress is a real jerk, what is she thinking that she can take her boyfriend or something...ha!" they said and the waitress got embarassed at this and went away. Taemin looked at you and shook his head, "You know you were too harsh on her..right?" you widened your eyes and looked at him, "Oh you're taking her side now?" you said while looking at him with shocked eyes. "I'm not babe, she's just like other girls okay." you stood up and said, "Oh you mean you're comparing me with other girls! Ugh!" you went and walked away and Taemin took your hand (the both of you were still in the cafe.), then he pulled you in for a long kiss and you suddenly had the courage to kiss him back, everyone in the cafe began whistling and whooping but the both of you didn't care at all.

He pulled away and then caressed your cheeks and you finally sat down again, everyone cheered and you just blushed and hid your face in your menu.