You never told me...and...You lied..

Forced Marriage

~~Cont~~

Your eyed widened, your heart stopped actually you didn't know why you were shocked by this, you should be happy. But what hurt you most is that he lied to you. You remembered when his soft lips brushed in yours and he told you were his first and last..so it turned out he was lying.

FlashBack~~

"Oppa~! Where are we going?"

"Hold on..don't take off the blind folds!!"

"I won't, i won't!"

He led you to a place and you actually had to walk there barefoot, you disagreed at first but when he did one of his pouts you knew you could never resist it.

He finally stopped you at a field of grass, you could feel it because your feet tfelt ticklish when it came contact with the grass.

"Open it." he said whispering in your ear which made you blush. You opened the blind fold and your eyes widened Tears sweld up. Taemin came to you and he frowned while wiping your tears away.

"What's wrong baby? Why are you crying?"

"It's beautiful."

He set up a dining table in the middle of the grass feild and it was beautiful setting when the sun was setting. The 2 of you went closer to the table and of course as a gentlemen he pushed the chair out for you first. The 2 of you enjoyed the food and when you were finished the 2 of you layed down on the grass and looked up at the night sky.

"SungBin..I love you."

"I love you too Taemin." he stood up and made you stand too.

"You are my everything." He leaned in closer and you closed your eyes, when you felt his soft lips moving you followed him in sync. He finally pushed away and leaned his forhead on yours.

"You will be my first and last girl." You smiled and the 2 of you kissed again.

End of Flasback~~

You looked at Taemin who was giving you a sincere look, you held your head down Tears were swelling up. 

"You lied Taemin...you lied to me." you said with tears comming out one-by-one.

"Baby..I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I-I just wanted to forget about her."

"But..you should've told me."

"I wanted you to feel special."

"Well, I don't need to feel special...you just had to tell the truth."

"I know..I just wanted to feel like me and her never dated.." You nodded your head in understandment and you looked at HyunBin,his...ex. You gave her death glares which she tried to avoid.

"I'll be going now..thanks for the..uhm.date?" You said as you walked away from them, and of course Taemin followed you.

"Baby..why can't you just understand me?"

"I already did understand you Taemin, I understand that you can't tell the truth sometimes." You said as you looked at him with sincere eyes.

"It's not like I wanted to lie, actually it was for the sake of us..so we can be together forever." he said as he held your shoulders. You held your head down.

"Just take me home Taemin..I'm tired." He nodded slowly and took you home.

~~At Your House~~

The 2 of you reached your house and there was silence around the 2 of you, you were gonna open your house door but Taemin stopped you by saying your name.

"SungBin...let's just forget and move on..o.k?" he asked with a little of pleading comming out of his voice, you didn't reply and just came in your house and closed the door.

You went upstairs and your brother Youngmin was there crossing his arms, you just looked at him unintrested and sat down on your study chair and hid your face on the desk. Youngmin stood up and patted your shoulder.

"What happened?" he asked with a little pinch of worry in your voice.

"Nothing..the movie was soooo..bad." you lied.

"You guys watched a movie?? So nice!!" he said as you stood up from your desk and layed down on your bed. "O.k, I know that wasn't what happened."

You sighed and told him the whole thing what had happened. Youngmin just kept hearing you, being the caring big brother he is. He nodded when you finished telling him the whole story.

"So..why are you so sad? You should be happy they broke up."

"I know..but I just can't belive he lied to me and he never told me about this."

"What did he say?"

"He said I was his first and last girl and nothing's ever gonna change that but it turned out that he had an Ex girfriend." you said. Youngmin sighed and looked at you.

"Don't worry..it will work out later." he said as he smiled and slept beside you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~