Meeting Up With His EX....Is A Coincidence??

Forced Marriage

When the 2 of you were done eating the food, eventually a new waitress came to take your order because the last one tried to seduce your Boyfriend, Taemin asked you if you wanted to watch a movie with him and of course you agreed to his offer.

When the 2 of you reached the mall, the 2 of you had to pass through the guards and when Taemin already had his turn checked it was your turn, the guard 'slowly' checked you with a smirk on his face and when he reached your legs Taemin slapped his hands away from you, he took your hand and dragged you inside the mall.

"Yah~ what was that for?" you asked as he let go of the grip on your hand.

"I hate that security guard..why do they even call him that, they should call him Byuntae guard." he said while pouting.

"Yah~ stop pouting will you, it was just one time...I bet he does that to all girls..he's desperate." you said while kissing him one the cheek to make him brighten up a little.

"Thanks babe~ I needed that kiss, come on let's go." he took your hand again and the 2 of you walked to the cinema hand-in-hand.

The 2 of you reached the cinema and now you and Taemin were standing in the line to get the tickets and snacks.
It was a long line and your feet was getting weak but you didn't want Taemin to see it, when it was finally your turn to get the tickets you had to look at the 'Movies Now Showing Board' to pick a movie, Taemin looked at your face as you were looking at the board, 'She's so cute when she's like this.' he though he leaned in closer and kissed your cheek, you froze.

"What was that for?" you asked him.

"For being cute..now hurry up and pick a movie." he said as he looked at the movie board again.

The 2 of you already bought the ticket and now Taemin was buying the snacks, you told him that you had to go to the Ladies room and he nodded. When you were done doing your buisness you washed your hand and when you wanted to go outside you accidenatlly bumped into someone.

"Oh Mianhae~ I wasn't looking." you bowed 90 degress.

"Oh..no no it's o.k it was my fault...no need to bow...by the way my name is HyunBin." she said kindly.

"Oh..I'm Lee SungBin..but you can call me SungBin." you smiled kindly to her.

"Oh...it was nice meeting you..But I have to go..my movie is about to start." she said and you nodded and she left, 'What a nice girl..she's preety too.' you thought but you were wrong.

When you went out of the Ladies Room, you saw Taemin talking to somebody and it looked he was fighting with her, you ran to him and you were shocked to see HyunBin.

"HyunBin..what are you doing here?" you asked her shocked but you smiled.

"Oh..SungBin..w-what are you doing here?" she asked curios.

"Oh I'm here with my boyfriend." you said.

"Oh..where is he?" she asked looking around.

"I'm her boyfriend." Taemin said and HyunBin stopped looking around and looked at Taemin linking arms with you.

"Y-your his girlfriend?" she said while clenching her fist, you smiled but it faded because you saw her clenching her fist like she was about to hit somebody and it all became silent.

"Oh and anyways Taemin..this is HyunBin?" you asked breaking the silent, "We met in the Ladies room.".

"That's a weird place to meet such a girl..or should I say ." he whispered the word but you and HyunBin could hear it clearly.

"Taemin...that's no way to speak to her..she's my ummm friend." you said, Taemin looked at you shocked.

"FRIEND...pft..you call her a friend..you got to be kidding." Taemin said empazising the word friend 2 times.

"Oh and anyways...what relationship do you guys have..because it looks like you had one." you said.

"Oh..she's ummm..my.." he couldn't finish the word it was like something was holding him back, but HyunBin finished it for him.

"Ex..I'm his Ex." she said smiling a little.

EX..
 

   EX....
 

        EX...
 

It was echoing in your mind the word EX...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
O.k I know I haven't Updated for a long time...bad girl..
But I promise to at least try to update at least 1 or 2 chapters....
And anyways..this chp is short..Mianhae...
Well stay tuned....