Don’t you know what you’re dealing with?

Love is you (only you) [Ningselle]

TW? su1cide joke

-

 

 

 

 

As the sun peeked through Giselle’s blinds, she stirred, greeted by a pounding headache.

 

One thing Giselle notices when she wakes up is how now heightened her senses are. And how her head feels like it’s been smushed by a truck, or two. Her body is covered in a thin layer of sweat, her muscles aching in protest.

 

Another thing she notices—she’s back in her dorm, thanks Winter.

 

With a soft groan escaping her lips, she reaches up to her head and covers it with the back of her hand, her hands trembling slightly. Sitting up, she feels the exhaustion seeping through her limbs.

 

‘Stupid Minjeong,’ she mutters under her breath. Praying Minjeong is able to hear her somehow.

 

“Minjeong!” She calls out, but her voice is weak against the pounding and the ache in her limbs. 

 

Frowning at the lack of response,

she tries a different name.

 

 

 

“Liz?” She tries again, this time a little louder. She listens intently, hearing the faint creaks and footsteps that stop at her front door. A soft click is heard as her door opens softly. 

 

“Hey Ri, what’s up?” The blondes head peaks through, her expression soft and a bit of worry etched on there. 

 

“Can you get me some pain killers? Or something? Please.” Giselle requests, her voice barely above a whisper as she wipes her eyes.

 

“Yeah, no problem. Give me a second.” Liz shows a reassuring smile, before closing the door quietly. Giselle hears her footsteps grow quieter, inching more far away from her door. Aeri lets out a very soft smile, thankful for Liz. She lays her body back down on the comforter, the back of her hand covering her forehead. While her other hand laid somewhere on the surface of her bed. 

 

After a few minutes pass, Giselle hears the door open again, followed by little footsteps padding to where her legs faced. A soft clank heard from the water being placed on the island next to her bed, along with what is probably Advil.

 

Feeling a shadow loom over her, Giselle carefully removes her hand from her forehead as she opens her eyes to see Liz leaning over her a bit, a towel in hand.

 

“You look like ,” Liz says with a smile, her tone light despite her blunt observation. “Where did you guys go yesterday?” She asks, gently placing the cool towel on Giselle’s head. 

 

“Minjeong wanted to go to an abandon subway. We’ve been there before, if i remember correctly. She wanted to finish a piece she was working on,” Giselle answers honestly, watching as Liz listens intently, nodding her head for Giselle to continue. “After a bit, we sat down, then suddenly a spider bit her. I think it was on her hand; mine was on my neck. I passed out shortly after. Minjeong most likely has the details after that.” She concludes, now holding the towel with her left hand, while her right arm supports her as she sits up.

 

Liz hums in response before rubbing Giselle’s back gently. The blonde stretches her arm onto the island before grabbing the Advil that sat there.

 

“Drink this; it might make you feel better. I can make you some soup after.” Liz offer with a slight smile, gesturing for Giselle to open . Giselle complies, feeling the pill plop into . Shortly after, she feels Liz’s hand cupping the front of her chin, and the cool sensation of water being tilted in to . 

 

Closing and tilting her head back, she successfully swallows the pill. Though still feeling thirsty she grabs the cup from the island and drinks the remaining contents. Once she finishes, she moves to place the cup back on the island.

 

Or at least, that’s what she tries to do—before the cup was glued to her hand.

 

Confused, Giselle wiggles her wrist, expecting the cup to drop at any moment. However, it remains firmly stuck on her hand. Liz, who was occupied with her phone, looks up and notices the cup seemingly glued to Giselle’s hand.

 

Bewildered, Giselle goes to point at it with her other hand. “That’s not normal, at all. Right?” She chuckles nervously, before noticing the towel that was once on her head is now stuck to her other hand.

 

Liz’s eyebrows furrow and contorts into a strange shape as she stares at the items stuck to Giselle’s hand, her expression a mix of disbelief and confusion

 

“Giselle, what the hell?” Liz blurts out, her mind reeling she immediately starts to shake her head in denial. “No, no, no this is not real,” She mutters, her hands instinctively reaching for her head as if trying to grasp onto reality. “God, please tell me I’m living to see another day, wake my up. Please tell me I’m dreaming.” Her hands clasped together as she tilts her head upward, eyes closed.

 

Giselle deadpans at the blonde. “Are you done yet? Cause may i remind you. I have sticking to my hands.” Wiggling her hands to prove it.

 

Liz lets out a defeated sigh, seemingly doomed. She looks back at Giselle and brings her hands to her face seemingly thinking of what to do. 

 

“How about you just relax; completely forget you’re sticking to something.” Liz suggests, her voice muffled by her hands as she tries to come up with a solution. Giselle complies, taking a deep breath and focusing on relaxing her hands. She hovers them over the bedsheets, taking a few deep breaths in an attempt to forget about her hands.

 

Giselle once in a state of peace, gets broken by the blonde.

 

“It worked! I’m a ing genius!” Liz exclaims, her smile wide as she pumps her fist in to the air.

 

Giselle, relieved, she carefully tries not to drop her hands anywhere, looking back to the blonde.

 

“Should we wake up Winter?” Liz asks, and Giselle responds with a tired nod. Slowly she stands up without using her hands at all, successfully following Liz out of the room and into the hallway. They make their way to Minjeong’s room, where Liz knocks announcing a short, “Minjeong were coming in.” With no response, Liz opens the door, revealing a smiling and snuggled Minjeong in her sheets.

 

“Must be nice.” Giselle grumbles under her breath.

 

Liz shakes the burgundy woman an attempt to wake her up, “Minjeong, wake up,” she urges.

 

The burgundy woman whines, attempting to snuggle back in to her comforter. Liz sighs and opts for a more forceful approach. She yanks the blanket off.

 

“Lizzz, leave me alone.. It’s Sunday,” Minjeong grumbles and whines, sounding like a five-year-old being woken up for school.

 

Giselle sighs, feeling a sense of frustration in her. She suddenly almost in instinct, a web shoots out from her wrists, landing directly on Minjeong’s sleeping body. 

 

Oh .

 

“What the hell was that!?” Minjeong shouts, springing up in her bed, her eyes wide with shock and confusion. 

 

“Liz did you ing see that!” Giselle yells, turning to face Liz, who is still in a state of shock nods. 

 

Meanwhile, Minjeong, still in the process of waking up, tries to remove her hands off the sheets.

 

Only to realize they are stuck.

 

“Uhm, guys? Is this. supposed to happen?” Minjeong asks, attempting to yank her hands off the bed. 

 

“Oh, for s sake.” Liz sighs, dropping her head into her hands in frustration, grumbling, “Where did it all go wrong. God do you hate me? Start raining if yes.” She lifts her head to address the still-waking Minjeong.

 

“Minjeong, listen to what im gonna say,” Liz begins, her voice calm despite the chaos unfolding. “Take a few deep breaths and forget your hands. Let go slowly, okay?” 

 

Minjeong nods, her expression tense with apprehension. Following Liz’s instructions, she takes 3 deep breaths, closing her eyes in concentration. She manages to free her hands.

 

Minjeong stares at her hands.

 

And stares.

 

“I think she’s awa-“

 

A scream of terror echoes through the room, surprising the two.

 

“That’snotsupposedtohappenGiselleLizwhatishappeningto-“ Minjeong’s rambling is abruptly cut off when she feels a weird web across . 

 

Minjeong mumbles something into the web, which is ultimately silenced by Liz with a, “Shh’d” who regained her composure. Minjeong just deadpans the blonde.

 

“Let me get this straight,” Liz begins, her voice steady as she tries to process the situation. “You both went to an abandoned subway, and got bit by a spider.” Giselle responds with a small ‘yes’ while Minjeong nods in agreement.

 

“And magically, you both stick to everything you touch and can shoot those weird web strings, right?” Liz asks again, her tone incredulous. This time, Minjeong tests the web shooter for herself, and it works at the flick of her wrist, confirming Liz’s suspicions.

 

“Holy , my best friends are ing spiders!” Liz cheers, while Minjeong and Giselle exchange looks of utter dismay.

 

"You guys could be like spider... Woman!—No, actually," Liz rambles off excitedly, pointing at Minjeong. "You will be Spider-Min!" She beams, then points back at Giselle. "And you can be like Spider-Ri!" Liz continues, a hop in her step with a big smile on her face.

 

“Liz, we haven’t even discussed what the hell we’re going to do with this,” Giselle deadpans at the blonde, while Minjeong still with webbed, nods in agreement.

 

“Well, we could call Yujin? She has the brains.” Liz suggests.

 

"I guess. I think I still have a ton of money in my account anyway," Giselle shrugs, carefully sliding her hand into her pocket and successfully retrieving her phone. For safety measures, she drops it on the bed with no issues.

 

“Well, that’s one problem solved,” Giselle mutters, feeling a sense of relief wash over her.

 

Picking back up her phone she dials Yujin.

 

 

 

 

[Calling Jinnie🐶❤︎]

 

 

:Hey Aeri! You need anything?

 

“Yeah actually, can you come over?”

 

:Uhm, yeah i can. I’ll be on my way

:Rei! Can u finish up here? Urgent call from Giselle.

:”Yeah no problem”

 

“Thanks Jinnie, tell Rei Liz said hi.”

 

:No problem, hey Rei! Liz said h-

 

[Call ended]

 

 

 

 

“Okay Yujin is on her wa—Ow! What the hell, Liz!” Giselle whines, feeling the harsh slap to her head.

 

“I did not say hi to Rei! Stop it!” She complains, her face turning red with embarrassment.

 

“Aww, am i embarrassing the bunny?” Giselle teases with a pouty face.

 

“Oh my god shut up!” Liz retorts, about to deliver another smach, they hear a muffled sound from the woman on the bed, which they interpret as a plea to remove the web.

 

“Oh right forgot about you for a second.” Liz says nonchalantly, earning an offended look from the woman. 

 

Giselle walks up to Minjeong and rips the webbing off. 

 

“Ow you ! A warning before you do that?” Minjeong says, rubbing for comfort.

 

“Ow you , a warning before you do that.” Giselle mocks Minjeong before rolling her eyes.

 

Thankfully, the doorbell rings, and Giselle is quick on her feet to answer the door.

 

“Oh, Jinnie, you’re finally here,” she excitedly exclaims, crashing into the woman in a bone-crushing hug. 

 

Though this person feels different.

 

She also smells different.

 

Did Yujin wear a new perfume?

 

“Uhm, It isnt Jinnie” The person under Giselle chuckles nervously. Giselle quickly lets go to see the person who showed up at her front door. 

 

 

‘!’

 

 

Quickly letting go of Ning, she covers her face which starts to bloom a deep red.

 

“, I’m so sorry! I thought you we’re my friend Yujin and-“ Giselle rambles, but she’s ultimately stopped by Ning grabbing her arm and rubbing her thumb over it.

 

“It’s fine,” Ning laughs,

 

 

And god is it beautiful. 

 

 

“I wanted to see if you were okay? I was passing by and i heard sounds. I just got worried.” She smiles warmly. 

 

Giselle absoluetly melts, and a crooked smile finds its way onto her face. 

 

“Oh, yeah, everything’s good. Thanks for checking,” she says, raising a thumbs up and waving goodbye.

 

“Oh wait, I wanted to ask if you’re going to the event in a few weeks? I have extra tickets.” Ning asks with a hopeful tone.

 

“I actually wasn’t planning too, but since your inviting me, I’ll be there.” Giselle smiles, a bit awkward as she doesn’t know what else to do.

 

“Cool, cool. See you around?”

 

“Of course.” Giselle smiles and waves her off before closing the door. Then sprinting back to the room, jumping on to the bed.

 

“Im never answering another door again. Matter fact, I’m killing myself.” She says, her voice muffled by the sheets.

 

“What embarrassing did you pull this time” Minjeong asks with a quirked eyebrow.

 

“The love of my life was standing in front of our door!” Liz laughs already seeing the outcome.

 

“Okay?” Minjeong responds, confused.

 

“I literally mistook her for Yujin, I hugged her! She’s such an angel.” Giselle sighs flipping over onto her back, completely lovesick.

 

(time stamps arent important)

Liz saying

Winter tweet

riri saying shut up

yujin asking what i miss

ningning saying shes so cute (GAY)

ningning and jimin silly

“You guys are asses.” Giselle grumbles, making the other two giggle.

 

The laughter comes to a halt once they hear a knock at the door.

 

“I am not getting that.” Giselle mutters, still embarrassed from before.

 

Liz gets up and walks to the front door, returning with a worried Yujin.

 

“You guys okay? Do i need to call the ambulance? Did you guys get sick? I can run to the st-“ Yujin is cut off by Giselle crushing her in a hug.

 

“Calm down, Mom. We aren’t hurt, we aren’t sick either, I think?” 

 

“What does ‘I think’ mean?” Yujin questions, concerned.

 

“Me and Winter are gonna show you something, okay?”Giselle says,  grabbing Minjeong’s hand and puling her up to stand next to her. “Please don’t freak out, we don’t even know what to do.” She adds slowly, her voice filled with uncertainty. Yujin nods skeptically.

 

Giselle flicks her wrist, and Minjeong shortly copies her after, both shooting a white web fluid seemingly out of their wrist.

 

“, this isn’t good.” Yujin mutters, inspecting the webs shot across the room, before turning her head to the two.

 

“When did this happen?” The puppy asks, her eyes full of worry.

 

“Today, we woke up like this.” Minjeong answers, her own expression reflecting the concern.

 

Yujin puts her hand on her cheek, pondering how to assist in this situation before coming up with a solution.

 

“Tomorrow at 6 am, come to my house. We’ll just skip school. it’ll be worth it, i promise,” She says, moving her hands as she addresses the three of them. In response, they all nod and agree to be there.

 

“I already have to go,” Yujin says, checking her phone. 

 

“Aw, girlfriend called,” Liz teases.

 

“Don’t worry, yours will too.” Yujin winks, leaving Liz in a state of confusion.

 

“Wai— Yujin what do you mean?” Liz shouts to the closed door. 

 

Sighing, she returns to the other two who were stuck in the same position, dumbfounded.

 

“What do we do now?” Minjeong asks, slumping onto a nearby chair. While Giselle runs her hands over her face.

 

“You both learn how to control your powers, or senses i guess.” Liz shrugs, trying to make light of the situation.

 

“Get changed, cover your faces too,” Liz instructs, pointing at the two. “We'll meet on the rooftop and practice there?” she suggests, receiving nods from the others. They all head back to their rooms to get ready.

 

 

Giselle sighs as she slips on the mask and looks at her hands.

 

‘Am i even ready to handle this?’ 

 

“Giselle, you ready” Liz knocks on her door.

 

“Yeah” She responds, dropping her hands and picking up the rest of her things before heading out.

 

 

Does she even know what she’s dealing with?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: ok so before the chapter ends (or u could skip this i guess!!) i would like to say a few things thank you so much for the support so far !! also i would like to say updates wont be very frequent as i might randomly just stop updating i promise ill try to stay on this fic and focus on it !! also lastly i think a lot of u have seen no day off by wintazki (i thimk thats their user correct me if im wrong) this is inspired by them and that amazing story so yeah!! i’ll  incooperate twt in here at same points though i would js like to say thank youu and comments and likes are appreciated!!

 

also idk if u guys played the spiderman miles but what if i just make giselle smack into a generator… (devious)

 

also i know minjeongs and liz have different color hair now but ill change it later in the story 3