Stupid spider! (Prolouge)

Love is you (only you) [Ningselle]

Giselle and Minjeong were strolling around the town, the street lights on and the sun already sound asleep. Bantering filled the air around them while they walked around, until Minjeong was finally able to convince Giselle to head to an abandoned subway with her. Giselle had no idea why Minjeong was so keen on going but she had no other option than to accept.

 

So now thats why she was stuck down below in an abandoned subway, where ghosts were probably lurking around the corner. While Minjeong scribbled away on a wall.

 

Maybe its time to turn her friend in to the police, so she wouldn’t be stuck down here on a Saturday.

 

“Hey Aeri, stop trying to find ways to kill me. Some help please?” The annoying burgundy woman asked, on her tippy toes trying to reach a specific part. Sighing she makes stands up and makes her way to Minjeong, grabbing a spray can that laid on the floor.

 

“What’s up, where do you need me?” she asks lifting her hand.

 

“Way to make it sound so ual. Just up at this part i cant reach it.” She says pointing up at the top of the drawing.

 

“Ew Minjeong.” She groans while finishing up the last part. After a few minutes she finished what was instructed and stepped back.

 

“i love it, thanks Aeri.” Minjeong compliments with sparkles in her eyes.

 

“No problem, you’re great at this!” Giselle exclaims putting an arm around Minjeong and ruffling her hair a bit.

 

“Let’s sit down, my feet hurt.” The burgundy woman complains already sitting down. Aeri reciprocates lying on Minjeong’s legs.

 

They sit in silence while looking at the wall in-front of them, she knew Minjeong was really good at art. But seeing it first hand, in person really is a different experience. About to open and compliment the woman above her, she’s meet with a huge jolt and a hiss. Aeri quickly sits up to see the situation.

 

“Ow! ! Aeri watch out!” Minjeong warns, one hand on her other, while reaching out to the other.

 

“What happene- Ow! !” She is met with a throbbing pain on her neck, one that feels like its going everywhere in her bloodstream. She slaps her neck, a spider shown on her hand as she inspects it. She makes a face before throwing the spider somewhere across the place.

 

“Let’s get out here now. Lets just try to make it home, i think i might pass out.” Aeri says, almost out of breath standing up holding a hand out for the woman sprawled out on the floor.

 

Hand in hand they both exit out from where they entered, Minjeong seemingly more energized helps Aeri walk. While Aeri stumbles in every step like a drunk man on his 6th bottle.

 

She hears Minjeong for a second, for what she can make out its maybe a ‘Cmon Aeri, just stay with me for a bit more, i need to call a cab.’ She cant tell anymore.

 

 

As she stumbles down in to void.