Shut your eyes and count to ten.

Love is you (only you) [Ningselle]

A few hours later, Liz and Yujin were nearly finished with their work, which was drafting blueprints for the Spider-Women's new suits and the ideas for their functionality.

 

Giselle was in awe of Liz's smartass, a little uneased. It was crazy to witness just how smart Liz truly was.

 

Meanwhile, Giselle and Winter remained sprawled on the couch, albeit in different states. Winter was drifting into a half-asleep state, while Giselle grappled with a stupid pink sticky note.

 

Okay, maybe there’s a better word than "stupid," though the note continued to haunt Giselle nonetheless. Its frankly a simple task—look up the accounts and follow them.

 

But this girl was anything but ordinary. No, she had a way of making Giselle's heart race like crazy.

 

Giselle let out a sigh, neatly folding the sticky note and slipping it into her pocket.

 

“Hold on, what do you think you're doing?” Liz interjected, fixing Giselle with a stern gaze.

 

Confusion flickered across Giselle's face. “What do you mean?” she asks.

 

“I didn’t have Ningning write down her info for you to ignore it. Especially for hours,” Liz retorted, her hands on her hips as she stared Giselle down. With a deadpan expression, she added, “You take that sticky note out of your pocket and follow her.”

 

With an eye roll, Giselle retrieved the post-it note from her pocket, a small smile tugging at her lips as she glanced at it once more. She huffed and pulled out her phone, opening Instagram and typing in the username.

Giselle's jaw (and pants) dropped. She had always liked Ningning, but this?

 

She’s perfect.

 

And when did Ningning start riding a motorcycle?

 

Taking a deep breath, Giselle hesitated for a moment before finally, very slowly, her finger hovered over the follow button. With a swift motion, she pressed it, sending the follow request in an instant. In an instant her phone was out of her hand and laid on the floor with a loud thud.

 

Across the room.

 

"Holy , what the did the phone do to you?" Yujin exclaimed, her expression a mix of shock and confusion as she gazed at Giselle.

 

"She finally followed Ningning after all these years," Liz chimed in, the word 'years' emphasized with a hint of sarcasm. "give her a break, and maybe get her a new phone too," she added under her breath.

 

Giselle finally snapped out of her daze, realizing that she had literally flung her phone across the room. With a groan, she rose from the couch and shot a web at her phone, swiftly bringing it back into her hand.

 

“I ing love these powers.” Giselle whispers smiling to herself. She sits back down and checks her phone for any damage. Surprisingly her phone withstood the damage, with just a few cracks across her screen. She sighs and opens her phone.

 

 

"I ing love these powers," Giselle whispered to herself, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. She settled back onto the couch and inspected her phone for any damage. To her surprise, it had withstood the impact relatively well, with only a few cracks marring the screen. She sighed in relief and proceeded to unlock her phone.

"Are you trying to break your phone?" Yujin asks again, her tone tinged with disbelief. After the phone in Giselle's hand magically appears flat on the ground, on the other side of the room.

 

Again.

 

Giselle responds with a scream into a nearby pillow, her face turning a deep red as she covers her ears with her hands, pressing them firmly against the fabric. Liz bursts into laughter while Yujin looks on in absolute disbelief.

 

Liz strides over to retrieve Giselle's phone this time. As Giselle lifts her face from the pillow, the expression on Liz’s face says it all.

 

“You might need a new phone. But damn, you even got the first message? You won, Aeri,” Liz exclaims, her eyes lighting up as she glimpses the message on the screen.

 

“Why are you smiling like it’s for you?” Winter interjects groggily, snorting softly afterward.

 

Liz rolls her eyes, “Well, without me, Giselle wouldn’t have received her first message. Let me enjoy this moment,” she retorts, sticking out her tongue playfully at the half-asleep woman. Then, turning back to Giselle, she tosses the phone, instructing her to 'catch.'

 

Giselle catches it effortlessly, her spider powers lending a hand. With a swift movement, she successfully retrieves her phone and opens Instagram, landing on the message.

 

Giselle let out a sigh and finally began typing out a message.

“That's a good enough response, right?" Giselle murmured to herself, her finger hovering over the send button.

 

Immediately upon sending, she receives a response.

Giselle smiles.

Somewhere a few miles away, someone could be heard squealing and giggling.

 

Giselle gasped. “Yujin, delete that tweet!” she exclaimed, jumping up from the couch and making a beeline straight for Yujin, who began running in the opposite direction. Giselle quickly webbed onto her phone, snatching it from Yujin's grasp.

 

“Hey! Not fair!” Yujin protested.

 

Giselle simply stuck out her tongue in response and went to delete the tweet. Before she saw something new.

 

Giselle screams. 

Giselle tossed back Yujin's phone and crumpled to the floor, dramatically.

 

“Be a woman! Say it back!” Liz cheered her on, her encouragement, at some point by Winter too from the couch.


“You guys are so weird,” Giselle groaned from the ground, eliciting laughter from Liz.

 

Giselle got back up and settled down next to Winter, who was practically asleep by this point but looked uncomfortable. Giselle gently guided Winter's head to rest on her shoulder, hoping it would provide some relief.

 

Closing her eyes, Giselle was just three breaths away from falling asleep when Yujin's shout pierced the air.

 

“We’re finally finished!” Yujin exclaimed at the top of her lungs, causing Winter to whine and Giselle to frown.

 

“Shut up, Yujin,” Winter mumbled, attempting to drift back to sleep.

 

“Nope! You both get your asses up right now. We need you to see the blueprint,” Yujin insisted.

 

Both Giselle and Winter protested with whines of their own. Reluctantly, Giselle rose to her feet, while Winter still struggled to wake up.

 

“Come on, Winter,” Giselle said, gently pulling her friend up. Winter didn't protest and simply allowed herself to be pulled to her feet.

 

"The colors are still up for debate, but this is the design for your suit," Liz explains as Giselle and Winter examine it closely.

 

“How does it work..?” Winter asks, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

 

Liz starts by pointing at the main suit. “This suit should be designed in a specialized frabic—durable and extremely flexible. It helps the suit be more comfortable.”

 

She gestures on to the arms. “Those are web-shooters. While you can technically produce webs alone. These help you control them better and not take up so much of your energy. You’re still using your original powers but just with the help of extra web support, with this formula.”

Liz gestures towards the paper, this time Yujin takes over the explanation. “This formula is an upgrade to your webbing. It works similarly to your natural webs but with a bit more strength. Think of it as an add-on,” Yujin explains cheerfully, while Liz points to the next section—the head. “To conceal your identity, we've also designed masks. They'll fit comfortably, I promise, and they'll enhance your 'spidey senses' a bit," Liz adds, making air quotes with her fingers.

 

“We've also added protection, for example, lets say you were encountering poison gas or being trapped in a fire,” Liz continues, pointing to the mask once again. “While it may still have a slight effect on you, this suit will minimize the overall impact it would have on your body.”

 

If Liz wore glasses and had her two front teeth sticking out, she would look like a hardcore nerd. But despite it all, Giselle was incredibly grateful for this blonde nerd.

 

“Another feature of your suit is camouflage. You won't be completely invisible, but it will be much harder to see you. Plus, you'll make very little noise—quiet as a mouse, ideally,” Liz explains, her voice trailing off into a mutter.

 

“You guys are probably able to stick to walls too and all of that weird . But for easier access to that, we added millions of microscopic hooks. To put it simply, we added some elements into the suit that help with wall-crawling. They also don't drain a ton of your energy,” Liz explains with a sigh.

 

“Another feature is a faster release mechanism. It's designed to help you detach from walls more quickly, basically,” she adds.

“I'm tired of explaining. Yujin, take care of the last part,” Liz complains, getting up and heading to the kitchen to grab some water.

 

Yujin chuckles and continues, “The last part is something called H-U-D, as crazy as it sounds it's like using a phone but with just your head. It's built into your eyes, which is why your mask is such an important part of the suit. The HUD system, or 'heads up display,' allows for easier communication among the four of us. You guys can also use it to search for information, like Google. Plus, we can display things directly into your HUD. So, I can just randomly send you a cat meme and you'll see it,” Yujin jokes, earning a glare from Winter.

 

“Yujin, I swear to god, if I see a cat picture pop up in front of me, you better pray I don’t get you,” Winter states firmly, her glare unwavering.

 

Yujin rolls her eyes, still smiling. “Calm down, puppy, you're not that scary.”

 

She continues, “You can also see your vital stats, not that it's useful for you. It's for me and Liz. In case your heartbeat spikes up or your health deteriorates, we can let you both know about it. It's like game stats, but a bit different, I guess. Lastly, this system can alert you to different threats and potential ones,” Yujin finishes with a huff, finally done with the explanation.

 

“As much as it sounds like a lot to take in, you'll both get used to it,” Yujin reassures with a smile, as Liz returns with a half-drunk water bottle.

 

Winter and Giselle exchange excited looks before turning their attention back to the blueprints in awe. “When will it be done?” Winter asks eagerly.

 

“Maybe a week, but we'll try to hurry it up. In the meantime, you'll have to keep your powers a secret. Don't use them at school or anywhere people can see you. Understood?” Yujin's tone is serious as she looks at the two individuals.

 

Giselle and Winter stand up straight, one arm behind their backs and the other raised to their heads. “Ma’am, yes ma’am!” they both shout in unison. Yujin can't help but cover her face with her hand, shaking her head in amusement.

 

 

“You guys are so embarrassing,” Yujin sighs, returning to her laptop and sending an email. She then turns back to Giselle and Winter, pointing her finger at them.

 

“I mean it. Don’t use your powers at all,” Yujin insists, glaring at them. Giselle and Winter share a glance and a smirk.

 

“Yes, yes, we won't use them,” Giselle dismisses with a smile.

 

“You better not!” Liz calls from the couch.

“Okay, now get out. Our meeting has concluded!” Yujin claps her hands, eager to kick the two out of her home.

 

“Well, damn, not even a ‘Bye, guys, get home safe’?” Liz mumbles.

 

“No,” Yujin replies bluntly.

 

Yujin ushers them out and closes the door behind them. As they make their way downstairs, they encounter Wonyoung.

 

"No wonder she was rushing us out," Giselle remarks.

 

The trio greets Wonyoung with a cheerful, "Hey, Wonyoung!" She responds with a cute wave and a friendly, "Hey, guys."

 

Exiting the building, the trio begins heading to their dorm.

 

Giselle couldn't wait to collapse into bed and finally get some sleep.

 

-

 

As soon as the trio make it home, Giselle rushes straight into her room and jumps onto her lovely bed. She sighs with contentment and nestles herself under the blankets, attempting to close her eyes and drift off to sleep. But sleep eludes

her.

 

Why?

 

Because she wanted to text Ning before she did.

 

Did Giselle just want to sleep and forget about it?

Of course!

 

But could she? no!

 

 

Giselle grabs her phone and opens Instagram. Taking a deep breath, she types out a message.

 

Giselle goes to set her phone down and turn over, ready to finally try and sleep. But just as she's about to doze off, her phone vibrates.

 

Giselle beams with happiness and quickly double-taps the message. She sets her phone down, sets an alarm, and snuggles into her bed. With a smile on her face, she closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep, content and at peace.

 

 

-

(spiderman no way home spoilers i think???)

 

As Giselle walked forward in the dreamy white room, she couldn't shake the feeling of oddity. It wasn't creepy, just unusual. Each step she took echoed softly in the empty space, creating a surreal atmosphere.

 

She glanced around, observing the pristine white walls that stretched endlessly in every direction. There were no doors, no windows—just a seemingly infinite expanse of white.

 

Curiosity driving her forward, Giselle continued to explore the room, wondering what the hell is this place.

 

Suddenly, she's stopped by an unfamiliar voice from behind her. "Hey. You, where are you going?" the man says. Giselle turns around and finds herself facing a very unfamiliar face. He looks young, perhaps around her age, with hazel eyes and a soft smile as they meet each other's gaze.

 

Giselle slowly walks up and takes his hand, shaking it firmly. "I'm Giselle... Who are you? And where exactly are we?" she inquires, retracting her hand after the handshake.

 

Peter's hazel eyes sparkle as he introduces himself, "I'm Peter Parker." He pauses for a moment, contemplating. "As for this place..." He gestures to the surroundings. "It's a bit complicated. Let's just say, it's somewhere between dreams and reality."

 

Giselle furrows her brow, grappling with Peter's explanation. "Dreams and reality... So, are we dreaming right now?" she probes, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

 

"Yeah," Peter nods.

 

"This is your first time here, I can tell. I've been here multiple times, seeing the same people like me come through here," Peter explains with a smile.

 

"Like you?"

 

Peter demonstrates by shooting out a web towards Giselle, who instinctively moves out of the way without thinking.

 

"Like me."

 

Giselle looks at Peter, who meets her gaze with a knowing expression.

 

"I'll tell you a bit about me," Peter begins. "Hi, I'm Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider and became Spider-Man. I was a science geek, just like my best friend Ned. He helped me with my powers and everything. MJ was the love of my life, and she eventually found out about me being Spider-Man too." Peter chuckles, continuing, "Then someone revealed my identity to the world. Everyone me, causing a rift in my dimension. I even enlisted the help of other Spider-Men from different universes to fix it all. We were able to repair the damage, but at the cost of everyone forgetting about me." Peter looks down, his expression heavy. "My best friend forgot who I was. He didn’t even remember our bond." Peter looks back up, tears welling in his eyes. Giselle feels a wave of sympathy for him.

 

"My girlfriend forgot who I was as well. I knew it was coming, but it still hurt," Peter admits, sniffing and wiping away a tear.

 

"I moved past it, though. I worked alone after that, dedicating myself fully to being Spider-Man. So, here I am now, I guess," he concludes, chuckling awkwardly.

 

Collecting himself, Peter straightens up and asks, "Who are you, Giselle?"

 

Giselle softly smiles. “I’m Giselle Uchinaga. My friend and I were bitten by a radioactive spider, and now we have these powers,” she explains, looking down at her hands. “I also have two best friends who help me out. So far, they've designed a suit for me and sent it off to be worked on. Oh, and I really like this girl. That's about it, I think.”

 

Peter smiles warmly, revealing his teeth. He walks up to Giselle and places a hand on her shoulder. “Learn from my mistakes, okay? And if we ever meet again, you'll tell me all about how your life went.”

 

Giselle nods, feeling strangely comfortable around him, despite barely knowing him.

A few seconds later, Peter fades away.

 

 

 

And so does her vision.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

 

this chapter is shorter then the previous one so thats kinda mb

 

the little “ily” bit was just for silliness i promise ningselle wont be rushed

 

lalala & okokok r so ningselle im sobbing

 

i watched tangled and all thats been stuck in my head is ningselle tangled au someone help