Whatever

Hello, Miracle!

.:Jonghyun POV:.

I swear, after this I'll kill you later PARK HYUN KI!!! You made trouble and you think you could just simply get away with it?! Lee Soo Man-sshi, can't you just create a new girl group for her or something like that?! Why the heck must you put Hyun Ki in Super Junior?! The most famous K-POP group in Asia! You made me answer these stupid female artists! Well, you know I'm absolutely 100% famous with female artists because my face is so irresistable~ 

"Jonghyun oppa~ Is the news true~? About the SJ 14th member???!"

Uhh... What's this girl's name again? Lee Won? Hye Won? Gah, whatever!

"I don't know, sorry!" I answered while putting on a pathetic-like smile.

"I hope it's not! The rumor said it's a girl! Argh! Whatever! Hwaiting on your concert!"

She said as she waved goodbye. She ran to her members and talked about something while shrieking. Probably about how handsome I am. I smirked and walked to the dressing room. "Kim Jonghyun. Blue or pink?" Key showed a pink and blue jacket. "Why bother asking? You like pink don't you?" I rolled my eyes leaving Key in confusion.

I sat down and grabbed a magazine while the coordi noonas dressed me up. I mean, styling my hair, picking clothes and whatever they do. What do I care, duh.

What the ? Park Hyun Ki is all over the internet, the magazine, the whatever-the-media-published!

.:Your POV:.

I'm all over the freakin' internet for god sake! !

off! Are you really that great that SM accepted you as a part of SJ?!

We, ELF, will never accept you! Never!

I hate you, Park Hyun Ki!

the fans. Can't you just put a simple, 'Wow, that's great! Congratulations!' or something like that?!

"2 more days until your press conference." Manager Kim walked and turned around, then walked again and turned around again...

"This is worst than I thought. The SM building is crowded with the media team and the fans. They even caused a traffic jam." She said.

I sighed deeply.

******************************************************************************************************************

Am I dreaming? If I am, please pinch me. There are so many cameras flashing here and there, the questions are infinite and the fans boo-ing is hurting my eardrums. Yeah, I'm sitting on this chair, attending a press conference. I answered their questions in a cool tone but in the inside I'm actually screaming. I'm really nervous! This is my first time being in front of SO MANY people. Taemin sent me a text message saying 'Good Luck' and that made me feel a little bit confident. Just a little bit.

.:Taemin's POV:.

Hyun Ki didn't reply back... Oh well, I really wish I can be by her side right now. But this stupid schedule in Indonesia is in the way! But I should care more for my fans right? Hehe~

.:Your POV:.

Phew! It ended already! But the fans are still outside waiting for SJ members.

"Kyaa!! Siwon oppa!" I heard a girl screamed. I looked at the window. Looks like they are back. They tried to escape from the fans and walked hurriedly towards the elevator. I sat down on the sofa and I heard the door slammed. BAM!

"Hyun Ki! How's your press conference? Did you make any mistake?" Leeteuk said while catching breath. "It went good. Where's the others?" I asked. "Right here." I saw the other members entering the room one by one.

(A/N: I'll skip the press conference thingy because it's sooo booorrrriiinggg!)

.:Taemin's POV:.

Uhh... If you want to know what I'm doing, I'm eating chicken that I stole from Onew hyung. I'm evil, right? Hehe~

Hyun Ki? Well she's shooting a music video that she's gonna debut in with Super Junior hyungs. I'm sitting on this chair, watching her dancing. She's so perfect~

"Ok, it's done! Good job everyone!" The director said. "Thank you for your hard work~!" Hyun Ki bowed to all of them and walked towards me. Wait, is she looking at Minho hyung? Or maybe Key hyung?

.:Your POV:.

I walked to Taemin who is eating a fried chicken. I took a look at Key but ended up caught in Minho's stare. 

We had a staring competition for how-long-I-don't-even-know. He stared with his charisma thingy. i blushed and looked away. "T-Taemin!" I ran to Taemin. "Hmm?" 

"How did I do?" I asked him and looked at Minho at the corner of my eye to make sure is he staring at me again or not.

GOD! He's still staring! But why he's clenching his teeth? Maybe he's jealous because I talked to Taemin? Haha! No way!

"Hyun Ki, hello! I told you, you did a very good job!" I looked back at Taemin. "Huh? Oh, thank you!" I smiled.

"Here." Taemin offered me a banana milk. o.O Does he treats me like a kid or what? But I just accept it. "Thanks." I drank just half of it and sat down on a chair beside him. "Hey, you did a great job, Hyun Ki. Your dancing is very good." I turned to my right to found Minho sitting beside me. I choked on my drink. "Here." He gave me a tissue and rubbed my back. His touch really made me feel hot. "T-Thank you." Minho smiled.

.:Taemin's POV:.

"Let's head back to the dorm! Hurry! Manager hyung will be really mad!" I said to get their attention. "I have to change first." Hyun Ki said and walked to the dressing room. I glared at Minho. "What are you looking at, kid?" Minho said with an annoying tone. He pisses me off. "Shut up." I said and followed Hyun Ki.

"Are you a ert? Following a girl to her dressing room? You want to see her change her clothes so badly?"

I stopped. I was red. "O-Of course not!" I walked hurriedly to the van.

*******************************************************************************************************************

.:Onew's POV:.

*Burp*

"Ahh... That chicken was so delicious. I'm full!" They just glared at me. "Hyung! That's not nice! Burping infront of a girl!" Key started his nagging. "Sorry~" I said. I heard Hyun Ki laughed. "See? She laughed!" I yelled. "Whatever." Key said. Now, we are in the living room, watching TV. Minho is in the room, probably playing computer. 

"When can I come to school?" Hyun Ki asked. "Starting next week, I guess." I answered her. She nodded. "I'm really tired~!" Taemin stretched out his arms and lied his head on Hyun Ki's thigh. She chuckled. "Hey! Move! Don't be so clingy on her!" Key kicked Taemin off her. "Ouch!"

"Serve yourself!"

Hyun Ki stood up. "I want to go home... I'm really tired." Taemin pouted. "I'll walk you home." Key said, putting on his jacket. "What~? No fair!"

"It's okay. I can walk by myself. Besides, I don't want to be caught in a scandal again." Hyun Ki said. 

"Or, you can call Manager Kim to pick you up. You don't want to be chased by fans, right?" I suggested. "Right..." She called her manager. I walked to the bedroom. "What are you doing? Watching ?" I asked Minho. He glared at me.

"Hyun Ki can hear you, you know? And no, I don't and never watched ."

I took a look at what he was doing. He is checking Hyun Ki's biography. "This is all over the internet." He said. I sat down on a chair beside him. "Minho. Look at me." Minho turned his face around. "Do you like Hyun Ki?" He stunned. Later on, there's a slight pink on his cheeks. "No." He turned his face back to the computer. I sighed. "You have to make a move you know? Or else I will make her mine." He glared at me. "What the are you saying, old man?" I backed off a little. "Whatever. As long as you back off and be a good kid, there won't be a bloody fight here and there." I walked out of the room leaving Minho in confusion. I smirked.

************************************************************************************************

.:Key's POV:.

Okay, so, right now, we are on a show with f(x) noonas. 

*BOOYAA!!!!!*

I almost fell down from my chair when someone wears a ghost costume appeared out of nowhere. "Kyaaa!!" I saw Sulli noona hugged Taemin's arm. Scared much? Taemin blushed. "Are you two having an affair or what? You two seems so close." Kang Hodong sunbaenim questioned them. They blushed. "N-No! We j-just friends! That's all!"

"You're stuttering! That means I'm right!"

"Don't try to create a scandal here!" Taemin yelled back, flustered. Everyone laughed. Sulli noona just stayed quiet, blushing.

.:Taemin's POV:.

-BACKSTAGE-

"Taeminnie~" I heard Sulli noona called my name. What did she want now? I turned around and gave the best unwilling smile I could make. "Yeah? Noona?"

"Wanna hang out with us? Let's go to Starbuck!"

"Sorry, I had things to do later."

"Your manager said you are free after this!"

What? Is she stalking me?

"But I have to-"

"Please~!" Yucks! She made those yucky faces again. It makes me want to puke. "Go. You have to spend some time with female artists too right?" Key hyung appeared. Just my luck. Thanks a lot, hyung. I'll remember this. "Let's go!" I gave a death glare at Key hyung and  followed Sulli noona. "Just be back before 6~" He added.

I want to go to Hyun Ki's house~! Uwaaa ! TT__TT

.:Your POV:.

I got a text message from Taemin.

Sorry! Something came out... I can't go to your house today! >.<

From : Your cute bestfriend

I sighed. Whatever.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So? What did you think? Sorry I didn't update for so long! I can only update on weekends!

Please leave your comment or subscribe if you like it!

The more comments, the faster I update! Thanks!