Love?

Hello, Miracle!

.:Your POV:.

It's been 1 year since I became a trainee at SMent. But I don't get the chance to meet my-all-time-favourite-boy-dance-group, SHINee! But now, I'm attending the same school as Lee Taemin~ Yeah! Cheongdam High School, wait for me~!

After the orientation, I went to my class and sat down at the corner of the room, close to the back door. I saw everyone looking at me. They whispered something like, 'What's up with her?’ or ‘Better not be close to her’ but is it just me or someone just said ‘She’s so pretty~’. I blushed at that thought. Well, I am different from other high schoolers. Imagine, you go to high school wearing a guy's uniform. I hate skirts. It's too girly to me. I just wear what the guys wear.*Since my chest is flat O.O* "Oh my God!! It’s Taeminnie!!” A girl screamed and pointed out of the class. I can’t believe what I saw through the window. It’s Lee Taemin! OMG! He stormed off after hearing someone screamed his name.

Wait. I think our eyes met. Our eyes did met! Wow! I locked eyes with an idol who I adore so much! I blushed madly. After that, the teacher came in and settles down the screaming fangirls.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

I wonder what Taemin is doing right now…  Wait! Why I was concerned about him? Oh man… My favourite is Key. And Key only. I don’t want Taemin. Haish! Whatever! I don’t care.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

.:Taemin’s POV:.  

Haish. The girls can’t stop screaming. Today is the freshmen’s first day. I ran quickly to the car. The hyungs are waiting for me. “Taemin-ah, are the girls chasing you again? Too bad for you.” Minho stucked out his tounge.  “Whatever.” I rolled my eyes and stucked out my tounge back, longer.  I saw Jonghyun is reading some papers. Reading Fanfictions again. “Wow! Taemin-ah! Since when you had a relationship with Minho?” He teased. Minho just laugh. “Fanfictions are the best. Daebak! It says here Minho kisses you passionately on the piano, and doing... Some… erted things …” And then everyone laughed.

Yeah. I know about the ‘2min’ thingy. What were the fans thinking? We can’t possibly be gay right? =.=

But that girl just now, she wears a guy's uniform? Probably she's a tomboy. But she is really pretty and cute. Maybe she had plastic surgery. I hate girls who did plastic surgery. They think they’re hot, but actually they are not. Whatever, I don’t care.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

.:Your POV:.

The training went on as usual. But still, They don't introduce me to SHINee yet. I frowned at that thought. "Kyuhyun-ah! Why are you and Sungmin being all lovey-dovey today?. Did something happened?" Eunhyuk sunbae smirked while the two of them just blushed. I opened my mouth to say something but Sungmin sunbae smiled *freakishly* at me as if his expression says shut-the--up-if-you-know-anything. I closed my mouth and smiled back. I give him a I-don't-care look. He stucked out his tounge. I just rolled my eyes.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

I just got out of the bath. I failed to make friends today. Not even one. Sigh. Do you think Taemin remembers me? I think he didn’t. He just think I’m one of the crazy fangirls who keep screaming ‘Lee Taemin’, ‘I love you’ blablabla… I cook and eat my dinner and did my homework. Did I mention I live alone? Yeah, my father and mother are busy people. They bought a house for me and told me to take care of myself before they took a flight to America. What kind of parents left their child alone living in a big house? They are jerks. I hate them. But what to do, they ARE my parents. The one who raised me since I was a kid. Until now. I sighed again and went to dreamland. 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

The first period went on and on. Still, not a single person wants to talk to me. The sit beside me is empty. I raised my hand and said I want to go to the infirmary. I lied about my stomach feeling unwell. I walked slowly in the hallway. I was looking at the floor. I keep daydreaming until I felt my touch the floor. "Ouch!" I heard someone whined in pain. Did I hurt somebody? I quickly stand up and bowed. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I-I wasn't looking where I go." I was really embarrassed. What if it turns out to be Lee Taemin? "It's okay." He said. I recognized that voice. I looked up and WHAT THE ? 

LEE TAEMIN IS STANDING RIGHT INFRONT OF ME! I hide my blushed and smile. I tried to act cool. "S-Sorry." I bowed again and walk past him. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Wait. What's your n-name?" He asked. "Park Hyun Ki." I said coldly. Wait. Why did I answered with that tone? Now he thinks I'm angry about the incident just now. Stupid Hyun Ki! "O-Oh." He said and walked towards the door and disappear. Why did he ask my name?

.:Taemin's POV:.

I saw the boyish girl from yesterday not paying attention why walking. What if she walked and hit the wall? I walked towards her and hit her shoulder. That shall do it. But why would I care so much about her? I saw her fell down then I acted like she was the one who hit me. "Ouch!" I make a sound. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I-I wasn't looking where I go." I saw she blushed. Cute~ "It's okay." I said why standing up. "S-Sorry." She bowed again and walk away. I turned around and grabbed her shoulder. "Wait. What's your n-name?" I don't know why I asked her name. It's like my mouth just acted on its own. "Park Hyun Ki." I think she's angry when she answered with that tone. Oh man. Did she know I make her fell down on purpose? I just replied with an 'Oh' and walked hurriedly towards the car. Park Hyun Ki. I wonder if she dislikes me... Why am I so interested in her?

"Taemin-ah, why are so red? Are you in love?" Jonghyun teased. He likes to tease us. "Wha- No I'm not!" I blushed and everyone laughed. "Aigoo. So cute." Onew pinched my cheeks. I just smiled and looked out the window. 

Love?