New Life

Hello, Miracle!

.:Your POV:.

I was training as usual. I keep remembering the *incident* two weeks ago.

~Flashback~

I touched my lips and looked at Taemin’s shocked face.

-Silence-

“You- LEE TAEMIN!!!!!

“I said I’m sorry, okay?!”

“Sorry is not enough, you know?! You stole my first kiss!”

“But it’s you who trip on my feet first!”

“Not me, you!”

“Na-ah! You!”

“What?! Come here you!”

“Oh, bring it on!”

And then we started pinching each other’s cheeks, pulling each other’s hair and end it with a big, loud laugh.

~End of flashback~

Sigh. My life has been complicated ever since I meet Taemin. Yeah, as expected, we became the headlines.

‘Lee Taemin got a girlfriend on his second year already?’

A picture of Lee Taemin from SHINee was captured at the cafeteria of his school (Cheongdam High School). It seems like Lee Taemin snapped at a fangirl who was cursing at his rumored girlfriend. He then ran to the school exit with the girl and didn’t show up after that. ♥

And that’s the news. But only people from the school know that the girl is me. SHINee’s manager banned us from going to school until everything has been cleared. Sigh. I’m gonna have many anti-fans right after I debut. “Hyun Ki-ah, I want to talk to you for a second.” Manager Kim said. I followed her to the door.

“It’s about your debut.” She seems serious. I gulped. “You are debuting in 2 months from now. SM Entertainment is doing their best to deny your relationship with Taeminnie. After everything has been cleared, you will be having photoshoots, press conferences, and all other stuffs. Get ready.” She said and I smiled. I can’t wait! But I felt so uneasy. What if Super Junior disbanded because of me? I sighed.

Hello, Hello ~

“Hello?” I picked up my phone.

“Whatcha doin’~? It’s Taemin.

“Just taking a break from practicing. Why?”

“Ohh... Did you hear the news?”

“What news?”

“SM had denied our relationship…”

Why does he sounded do sad?

“Oh, really? Wow, that’s great!

-Silence-

“W-Well, I have to get back to practice now. Bubyee~~”

I hung up the call before he could say anything and went back to practice.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

It’s been 2 weeks and everyone had forgotten about the news. Although some crazy fangirls tried to attack me once in a while. =.=

“Sulli noona! Check this out!” I saw Taemin ran to Sulli unnie from f(x). “What is it Taeminnie~?”

“It’s from our photoshoot. Don’t I look cute in this outfit?” She stares at the picture for a couple of seconds and then she laughs.

“Our Taeminnie is always cute in every outfit he wears!” She pinched his cheeks.

Well, I don’t really care, anyway. Let her do what she wants to.

“Hyun Ki-ah, here!” Taemin showed me the picture in the magazine. I looked at it and can’t help but stare at Minho’s bottom. Well, that’s because they posed for swimsuits! And Minho looked y with his abs… I know I’m acting like a ert! Taemin waved his hand infront of me.

I just said, “Cute.” Taemin is not satisfied with what I comment about the picture. “It’s good. You look nice in that swimsuit.” Taemin nodded and went back reading the magazine. Whatever.

.:Taemin’s POV:.

Why does Hyun Ki keep staring at Minho hyung’s picture? Does she like Minho hyung??

.:Minho’s POV:.

I saw Taemin showing the picture of us wearing swimsuits to Hyun Ki. She stares at it for a while and said something then Taemin turned around with a sad face. She looked at me and turned away, blushing. Heheh *evil laugh*

I bet she likes me. I smirked. Taemin glared at me. “What?” I said. “Nothing. Stay away from Hyun Ki, will you? I know you want to this and that to her.” His glare deepened. I rolled my eyes. What does he know?

.:Key’s POV:.

“Lalala~” I sang. Super Junior sunbaes are practicing their dance. Including Hyun Ki. Her dance is perfect. The way she twirled and jumped doing difficult moves really made me . Now, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Shindong and Hyun Ki are the main dancers. After we finished practicing for our comebacks, it’s already half past 6. Tomorrow SM gave us all a day off.

“Hyun Ki, sit here.”

“What?! Hyun Ki is sitting with me at the back!”

“No! Why would she?! Oh, I know. You want to do erted things to her without us knowing.”

“Why would I do that? You’re a sick ert, Minho!”

“Hey, where are your honorifics? I’m two years older than you, you know?”

“Whatever, like I care!” Taemin stucked out his tongue at Minho. Sigh. “Hehe, I’m sitting infront with Manager Lee.” Taemin and Minho frowned. “Whatever.” Minho gets into the car and listened to his iPod. I, too, sat beside him.

.:Onew’s POV:.

“Manager hyung, can we get chicke-“

“No.”

I frowned. I can’t even finish my sentence.

*Growl~*

“Oops. Sorry. I don’t eat yet.”

“Let’s eat chicke-“

“Onew, no means no. You have to lost weight. How much did you weigh this time? 75?”

“It’s 70!” It’s normal, right? I heard Hyun Ki laughed. “Can you stop here? I want to buy something.” Hyun Ki asked. “Sure.” Manager hyung parked the car in front of a convenience store. “I’ll go with her.” Key said. “Wear your hat and sunglasses and mask.” Key gave me a shocked expression. “That’s totally UNFASHIONABLE! It will ruin my fashion style.” He went out wearing just a hat. I hope Hyun Ki buys me chicken.

.:Jonghyun’s POV:.

What are you doing?

I got a text from my beloved Shin Se Kyung.

We stopped by a convenience store. Key wants to buy something. How are you?

I’m just fine. Can you meet me tonight? I have something important to tell you.

What does she want to tell me? About marriage? No, that’s too soon.

Okay, honeybunch~ I’ll stop by your apartment later~ Love you~

She doesn’t reply back.

.:Your POV:.

Ramyun, where are you? Ah! There you are! Teehee~ Eh? Since when convenience stores sell fried chicken? I should buy for Onew-sshi… “What are you buyin- Ramyun?! It’s not bad for your health. And you have to take care of your body too!” Here comes the nagging~ “What if you debut looking like Shinyeong noona?” I shuddered. I don’t want to be like her. “Arasso! I put it back!” I give Key an annoyed look. “Hey! Don’t give me that look!”

“What should I do to make you shut u-”

“Buy me ice cream!”

I glared at him. “Do you think I have money for that?” Key nodded. I sighed. “Fine.” Key took two chocolate flavored ice creams. “Hey! I never said you could have two!” I yelled. “Oh. You don’t want one? I thought I’ll pay for it myself. Since you don’t want it, I guess I’ll just put it awa-“

“I want one!”

Key smirked and walked to the counter. In the end, Key paid for the ice creams and the fried chickens. =.=

I gave the fried chicken to Onew and told him to share it with all the members. He chewed the chicken with a gloomy face because each of us got two. Manager Lee dropped SHINee members off first because my house is further down the road. Taemin insisted he wants to follow but manager Lee keep nagging blablablabla.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

.:Jonghyun’s POV:.

I told Onew hyung I want to meet my Se Kyung. “Be back by 10 o’clock. Or else I locked you out.” I nodded and went to Se Kyung’s apartment. As soon as she came out from the lift, I ran to hug her. “I miss you~”

.:3rd person’s POV:.

Se Kyung pushes Jonghyun and slapped him, HARD. “B-Babe, what’s wrong?” Jonghyun looked REALLY shocked. “What’s this?!” Jonghyun looked at the pictures that Se Kyung gave and his eyes widened. “W-Where did you get this?”

“Answer my question!!”

“I-It’s not me!!”

“You liar!”

“I’m not! I’m telling the truth! I don’t even know this girl!”

They argued and argued. Until Jonghyun pinned her to the wall. “I said it’s not me. Can’t you believe me?” Se Kyung turned her face to avoid his eyes. “No. I never trusted you.” Jonghyun snapped. “Then why do you agree to date me?!”  Se Kyung faced him. “I wanted to test if you really do love me.” She said with an annoyed tone. “So, now, it’s over?” Jonghyun’s grip tightened. Se Kyung flinched. “Yes. Kim Jonghyun. It’s over between us.” She freed from Jonghyun’s grasped and went back to her apartment leaving Jonghyun standing like a rock. After several minutes later, his knees bended and he fell on the ground. He was crying. HARD. He tore the picture into pieces. He regretted what he had done. He regretted holding and kissing that girl. Yes, he knew that girl. She was his former classmate in highschool. They dated for a while behind Se Kyung’s back. “Why, God? Why do you make my life miserable like this?”

“It’s not God’s fault.”

Suddenly, a voice appeared from the back. Jonghyun turned around looking shocked. “Y-You saw everything?”

“Well… I was taking a night jog when I heard yelling and screaming so I came to check.”

“Ohh.”

“Jonghyun-sshi. Are you alright?”

“No. I’m not alright. My heart is shattered. Again."

The owner of the voice walked and sat down beside Jonghyun and patted his back.

“No need to cry so hard. God was just testing you. Why don’t you just create a new relationship?”

Jonghyun looked at that person, confused.

"I'm not saying you should rush straight into another relationship. What I mean is, try to forget about the old one and let it go. You still have a new life waiting for you. Do some of those things that you could not do in your previous relationship. You should keep moving on.

Jonghyun smiled. “Have you been through one?” The other person looked down. 

“Yeah. And I regretted it. Just like you. I thought dating behind someone’s back is okay. But I was wrong. I broke someone’s heart.”

Jonghyun looked up at the moon.

I broke Se Kyung’s heart…

“Well, I should be going soon. Manager Kim will deduct my allowance if I came back late.” Jonghyun laughed. “Should I walk you back?”

"Yeah. Sure. The headlines for tomorrow gonna be 'Kim Jonghyun having a date with another girl and she looks like the same girl who was caught with Lee Taemin at his school!' Jonghyun received a death glare.

“Okay, okay, don’t be angry. I was just joking!”

They stood up and Jonghyun said, “Thanks for comforting me, Hyun Ki.”

“No problem.” Hyun Ki smiled and they went back to their home.

Starting tomorrow, I’m gonna start a new life over again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jonghyun's expression after Se Kyung left.

Se Kyung expression when walking away from Jonghyun.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMG ! SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW !! AND IT'S HIGH SCHOOL ! yeah , I'm a freshman ~~

Hope you like this chapter~

I won't be updating soon because of SCHOOL .

BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE!

Happy New Year ~~!!!