Interesting

Hello, Miracle!

A/N: I at titles... :P

.:Your POV:.

Wait a minute...

Why the heck am I here?!
 
Now, here I am, standing infront of Apgujung Everysing. I was wearing a black T-shirt with star patterns on it, a pair of jeans and sneakers. I had my hair tied up in a ponytail with a white ribbon. Should I go in? I think I shouldn't. Haish! 
 
I decided to give my all, and audition for SM Entertainment!
 
After filling up an application form, I got a sticker number. It's 76. Many people came... I was really nervous!
 
After quiet some time, I was called with 5-6 people. They asked us to introduce ourselves in front of the camera and tell them what song we wanted to sing. I chose 'You Belong With Me' by Taylor Swift and 'Hello' by SHINee. Then, I try auditioning for dancing, since I'm good at it (self-praise). They played 'Bad Romance' by Lady Gaga. I just dance to the beat and everyone was looking at me. Dude, it was so embarrassing! Imagine, every eyes looking at you, and you only!
Gah! After that, I went home and sleep. I don't even want to think about what happened on that day.
 
*********************************************************************************************************************************************
...
...
...
...
 
This is just a dream.
 
...
 
Ok. It's not.
 
Do you know why I'm acting like this? It's because I got a call from SM Entertainment!!
 
They said I got accepted to be a trainee at the company. Yeah, really hard to believe... They asked me to come the the building as soon as possible. They'll introduce me to other members. What should I wear?! I picked SIMPLE clothes from my wardrobe. A plain grey T-shirt with a black hoodie, a pair of black jeans and black and white sneakers. Yeah, I'm a bit of a boyish girl. Then, I hurriedly catch a cab and go to SME Main Building.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. I assume you are Park Hyun Ki?" A gorgeus woman asked me. There is a man standing beside her. "Yup." I nodded with a smile. "Congratulations for passing the audition. Now, please follow us." The man said then both of them walked towards a room. I just follow. It turned out to be SM Entertainment's practice room. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo~" I can't believe it. In front of my eyes right now, is Asia's top K-Pop group, SUPER JUNIOR!! OMG! 
 
"Hyun Ki-sshi." I snapped back to reality. "Huh? What?"
 
"I see you are shocked seeing your favourite group, right?" The man teased me. "W-Wha-?" I blushed slightly. Super Junior members just laughed. "Anyway, we are Super Junior! Annyeonghaseyo!" They introduced themselves with their famous introduction.
 
"I'm Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk." He's totally cool.
 
"I'm the most charming guy in the whole world, Heechul." He said with a model pose. I just chuckled.
 
"Hey, Sungmin." I think he doesn't really like me...
 
"My name is Lee Donghae." Well, that's simple. xD
 
"I'm the chubbiest member, Shindong." I can see that... ^^
 
"And I'm Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you." My favourite member!
 
"I'm their mother, Ryeowook." Ohh...
 
"I'm Super Junior's soul, Yesung." Everyone laughed.
 
"I'm a dancing machine, Eunhyuk." He's so cute~
 
"And I'm the all-time favourite, handsome, cool, smart gentleman, Choi Siwon, at your service." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Gentleman's way. I just chuckled when I saw everybody glared at him. Haha.
 
"Oh, I-I'm Park Hyun Ki. A new trainee here. Please take care of me." I bowed at them.
 
"Hyun Ki-sshi, these guys here will be your group members from now on. You are now a trainee as Super Junior 14th member." 
 
...
...
...
 
WTF?!
 
My mouth was shaped as an O. Pinch me, I'm dreaming. "Ouch!" I turned around to see Leeteuk-sshi pinching my arm. "No. You're not dreaming. Hehe~" He said smiling. He can read minds? I can't believe this! "You gotta be joking! Me? Super Junior 14th member? I'm a girl for god's sake!" I was really confused. "Yes. I know that. Lee Soo Man-sshi, the founder of SM Entertainment, want to make a change about this group. So, that's why he chose you to be the 14th member.
"Wow. I didn't expect that."
"I'm sure you're surprised, right?" Yeah. Like hell! "But it's up to you whether you want to accept or decline-"
 
"Of course I accept it!" I slapped my mouth. Why did the words came out. Argh! Hyun Ki, you are such a fool!
 
.:Leeteuk's POV:.
 
Haha. She's funny. And pretty too.
 
"It's settled then. Let's go sign the contract." Manager Lee and Kim dragged her out to the office.
 
-Silence-
 
"She's really pretty. Just my type~" Heechul broke the silence. "Except she doesn't wear short skirts though."
 
I sighed. "We have to train her well." I said to them. "But hyung, is she really talented to be in our group?" Sungmin asked. "I don't know."
 
She could be interesting.