Chapter oo9

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walked into the detention room where Jaejoong was waiting for you.

“Why’d you run out before? What happened?” You were still furious over JR’s ‘repenting’ paragraph.

“I had to make something clear to JR. He’s such a bastard” You shook your head in disgust.

“What did I ever do to him?!” You began venting to Jaejoong and he was smiling and he walked up to you. He patted your back.

“Araso. It’s okay. You should’ve expected this when you became the class president” You glared at Jaejoong but he was right. You should have expected that not everyone will listen to you. You sighed.

“I don’t think I want to be the class president anymore..” Jaejoong put his finger to your lips and you looked up. He was looking down at you with a dorky smile. “Shh. Don’t say that. You are the best class president Pledis Academy has and will ever have” You grinned and hugged Jaejoong.

“How am I supposed to deal with JR though?” You frowned once again.

“Ignore him. Give him the cold shoulder. He’ll eventually understand, right?” You thought about it. *If I ignore him, wouldn’t he just think I gave up on him already? Besides, I promised the principal I would help her….*

“I guess I can give him the cold shoulder..” Jaejoong grinned. “That’s more like it” You smiled weakly.

--

The next day, you grabbed your detention pad and pen and roamed around the school hallways. Everybody quickly ran to class. You sighed. *This job is boring..* You heard footsteps and looked up to see JR walking in late with his messy uniform. You two met eyes but you quickly shifted your eyes and walked pass him. He turned back and called you.

“Aren’t you going to tell me to go to detention?” He asked. You ignored him and continued walking. He ran up to you and held your wrist. You looked at him.

“What are you doing?” You sternly asked.

“You’re not going to yell at me or give me a detention pass?”

“Wae? You said you are never going to step into the room again. It’s not like you listen to me and really repent. So forget it” You shook his hand off and walked away.

“Do you really think I’m a troublemaker?” He blurted and you stopped walking.

“Mwoh?”

“I’m not really a troublemaker” You scoffed. “And I’m not really the class president” You sarcastically said.

“All I ever did was come to school late, cut school and have occasional fights but you wouldn’t understand what the fight is about” JR explained.

You raised an eyebrow. “And why are you telling me this?” *Oh shoot. Why am I even explaining myself?*

“I just want you to know I’m not really a bad guy..” He took one last look at you before entering his classroom. *He says he’s not a bad guy but how can I trust him?* You returned to your own class and tried to focus on your work. You overheard some of your classmates talking.

“JR has been to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter