Chapter oo8

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was midnight and you and JR were still not asleep. You finally finished your homework and slammed the book shut. JR was still reading comics on your bed. You went to your closet and took out an extra pillow and blanket and laid it on the floor.

“You should sleep. It’s getting late” You said as you slipped yourself under the blanket.

JR looked up from the comics and looked at you.

“You’re sleeping on the floor?” He asked. You nodded.

“Isn’t it hard to sleep on the floor?”

“Just sleep, JR” You turned the lights off. *How can she just give up her own bed to a stranger?*

JR sighed and pulled the blanket over himself. You both quickly dozed off to sleep until the very next morning.

--

The alarm clock rang and you groaned and rubbed your eyes. You yawned and went to do your morning routine. When you looked fresh and clean, you went to wake JR.

You stared at him sleeping for a few seconds. *He has smooth skin and a nice jaw line…wait! What am I thinking?!* You shook your head and pushed JR.

“YAH! WAKE UP! IT’S MORNING AND TIME FOR YOU TO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” JR immediately woke up and glared at you.

“YAH! IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR PATIENT? AISH…”He sat up and rubbed his hair.

“Go freshen up yourself” You nodded towards the bathroom and he mumbled. Once he was done, you prepared breakfast for him and gobbled up all the food.

“Slow down! You’ll choke yourself and I will not save you again!” JR gulped some juice down.

“I would save you if you had trouble” You stared at him. “Just kidding” He stuck his tongue out at you.

You scowled and ate your breakfast. When you place the dirty dishes in the sink, you and JR headed out to school.

“Thanks to you, I have to walk to school now”

“That’s what you get for messing with me” He simply said. *Jerk*

You two reached the school and before you left him, you said “Be careful and don’t get into fights. You are still injured. And you be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter