Chapter oo15

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You pushed JR away from you and you quickly wiped your lips.

“Are you crazy?!” You shouted.

“I told you to be quiet” You rolled your eyes. “That doesn’t mean you can just kiss me!”

“It was the only way” JR said.

“You disgust me!” You stormed off but JR held onto your wrist again. You were fed up so you turned around and slapped him.

“Just stop! I’m not helping you anymore!” You ran off while JR watched you disappear.

You were out of breath when you reached the bus stop. You looked at your hand. *I slapped him…* Slowly, your hand reached your lips. *He kissed me*

*HONK*

You were startled. “Miss, are you getting on?” The bus driver asked. You quickly entered the bus and sat down. You stared out the window. *Should I help him?* You sighed and shook your head. *Not my problem*

You reached home and greeted your parents.

“How was school, darling?” Your mother asked.

“Fine” Your mother looked at you. “Anything interesting happen?” You thought about the kiss.

“N-no” You ran up to your room, avoiding any more questions from your mother.

*Forget the kiss. He probably does that with every girl! He deserved that slap!* You went on with your homework. Midnight was approaching and you stretched. *Time for sleep!* You pulled the covers over you and you turned the light off. It was quiet until you heard something hitting against your window. You got out of your bed and ran to your window.

“What does he want?!” You muttered. You opened your window.

“I told you I’m not helping you, JR. Go home!”

“I can’t” He shouted.

“Wae?” You eyed him. “I got hurt again”

“Go to the hospital then” You said.

“Just help me one last time!” You hesitated but you quietly headed downstairs and opened the door. You took his arm and placed it around your neck and helped him to your room.

“Don’t make any noise this time or else I will kick you out” You warned a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter