Chapter oo11

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating the dukkbokki with JR, you two walked around the city to look for more food. You kept your eyes on JR most of the time. The words from the ahjumma kept replaying in your head.

I think he likes you. This young man should be your boyfriend.

You were daydreaming; you didn’t realize you bumped into someone.

“AISH! Watch where you are walking!” The guy yelled and hurried off. JR held onto your wrist. You quickly pulled away.

“What’s wrong with you?” JR looked at you weirdly.

“Mianhae..” You mumbled. “Maybe we should go home now..” JR said. You frowned. “No, no! I still haven’t treated you to all the yummy food..”

“Forget it. You don’t look like you want to” You quickly waved your hands. “No! I just keep on thinking about things”

“What things?” You sighed.

“The ahjumma said she thinks you like me. And then you said you should be my boyfriend!” You stopped talking and looked at JR.

“I was only kidding with you” You pouted. “I don’t think the ahjumma was kidding..” You softly said. 

“Come on, I’ll bring you home” JR walked back to his motorcycle and you followed. *What was I thinking?!*

You sat on the motorcycle and tried your best not to hug JR as the wind hits your face. You arrived home and waved goodbye to JR. He watched you enter your house before zooming off. *I don’t think I like her or do I?*

--

The next day at school, you entered the principal’s office.

“So how is JR doing?”

“Well, he is coming to school almost every day. That’s improvement” The principal nodded her head.

“Good. Just make sure JR doesn’t find out about this. He doesn’t like to be watched” You gulped. You felt guilty.

“Araso..” You stood up and excused yourself. You walked to class and saw JR walking up to you.

“I’m in school on time today” He grinned at you. *He’s slowly changing* “That’s great. I’m proud.” You smiled at him.

“Get to class now” He nodded and hurried of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter