Just believe me.

Fear of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ Oh, Minjeong you’re here? I thought you were going to be late? “ Aeri looked up from her clipboard, surprised to see Minjeong walking in the building.

 

" Jimin ran away from her own house, that's why." Aeri's jaw dropped open, eyes widening at the new information.

 

"Did you two talk it out?" Aeri uncrosses her legs, looking at her artist seriously. Concerned about the relationship between the two.

 

“She didn’t come back, I just waited to see if she would.” The slight tremble in the actress’ voice was enough for sirens to start blaring in her manager’s mind.

 

“Are you fine? We can cancel if you want.” The older woman stands up, walking over.

 

Truth be told Minjeong wasn't fine, going on the radio was the last thing on her mind when her best friend for the last 5 years just confessed to loving her, and is now dying because she can't believe Minjeong actually loves her back.

 

Even though the last part was mostly due to the younger girl's fault too.

 

“We’re here already, it’s fine.” As the two enter the elevator, Minjeong looked off to the side, resting her head on the elevator wall.

 

She had stayed just a little longer, going as far as to inform Aeri of a 30 minute delay in hopes that Jimin would return. That they could talk it out, and stop this silly circus show of dramatic misunderstandings and unresolved emotional tensions.

 

Thirty minutes without any reply nor sign of life from the older woman flew by before Minjeong had finally decided to just go to work, taking a cab over. Minjeong was grateful she was popular, but when even the taxi driver recognised her and bugged her about a picture especially after she just fought with the love of her...best friend. She was slowly getting more and more frustrated with the day. 

 

The doors open once again and she greets the multiple staff members along with a few fans who spot her from the opposite window.

 

Not that it matters now, the moment she enters the studio and the camera's of fans and the radio are on her, she can't let any of these emotions show.

 

None. 

 

 

                                   (Winter puppy's lover)

“ Oh! Minjeong ssi, user 冬狗的爱人 wants to know if you’ve been busy lately?” Wendy slightly chuckles at the username before looking over at the actress, tilting her head to show her interest in the answer.

 

“ I have, a lot. Maybe soon we’ll hear good news?” The two laugh before continuing, Wendy glancing over the screen displayed infront of her as Minjeong looked over to the other window where cameras from fans of Wendy were, giving them a heart sign and a smile.

         (Kim Winter puppy woof woof)

“ Next, 金冬天小狗汪汪 asks- Oh! Minjeong ssi, congratulations!! Your teaser was actually just released! Ah right, it’s 6 pm right now hahaha. They ask if you have any memorable times from filming?” Glancing to the studio window, Minjeong finds Aeri before throwing a glare over, the news of the teaser was new to her. She thinks about teasing the older woman about docking her pay.

 

“Thank you~ hmm, a memory from filming? Actually filming isn’t over yet, so this might not be the best memory from this whole show. However, one of my friends visited me after the third session with coffee, I forgot my daily caffeine shot that day so it was really like an angel had granted my wishes. Thank you unnie~” Cooing into the mic, a slight bit of Minjeong wishes Jimin would realise she was talking about her.

 

“ Ah I think I get that, I think if anyone brought me coffee after work I might just burst out crying and getting on one knee!" Laughing at the over-exaggeration, Minjeong lightly slapped the table in repetition.

 

“ It’s too bad but it’s time for our guest to head off work already, it almost feels as if she was here for only 15 minutes doesn’t it everyone? She was here for 2 hours though… Minjeong ssi, why don’t you introduce our last song?” A deep breath, Minjeong smiles to the camera.

 

“ The next song is~ Love wins all, IU. Maybe all we need is the courage to put aside our necessities and to go after what we truly love, don’t you think?” Outstretching her hand, Minjeong mouths a ' would you run away with me?' 

 

“ I do~” As the music gets turned up, the Microphones get shut off and a red light is . Minjeong takes off the headset, displaying a peace sign and a dorky smile to the fans before exiting the room, blowing kisses to Wendy as a farewell.

 

The moment she shuts the door, Aeri drags her by her wrist o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter