Lights? Camera, action.

Fear of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Throwing a pile of files towards the man, Minjeong turns to the door, rushing out of the door.

 

"I AM YOUR FATHER!" The man bellows, slamming his hand onto the table.

 

"NO FATHER OF MINE WOULD DO THIS TO ME!" Slamming the door shut, the girl storms off.

 

A pause, Minjeong stands around the corner awkwardly staring at the wall. 

 

This is the part where he takes out the file from the cabinet..."I don't have much time left, daughter. I must find someone to take care of you and your mom." Fall back onto the chair coughing, annnnddddddd!

 

"Cut! That's the take! Move to the next location!" Minjeong walks out of the corner, spotting Aeri with two iced americanos in her hands.

 

"Oh, thanks, you angelic baby girl~" Cooing at her manager, Minjeong laughs when she sees the woman scrunch her face into a disgusted expression.

 

" Mrs Na isn't here today so that's the last scene to film for the office set for the day, we'll have to go to the beach next." Aeri passes the cup of coffee to the actress before pulling out her phone, reading the schedule out loud.

 

"Why the beach? What scene is it?" Putting on a jacket, Minjeong turns to the older girl, pulling her along to the waiting room.

 

"Confession scene, the one you liked." Clasping her hands together, Minjeong laughed.

 

" AHH.  I like you, we're literally arranged to be married, I'm telling you I like you! It doesn't matter for us, I'm telling you that even without it I'm in love with you! BUT I'M NOT! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I FEEL, WE STILL HAVE TO GET MARRIED! That one?" Aeri nods, sending Minjeong falling forward in laughter, only stopped by a conveniently placed chair in front of her.

 

" That will be fun, ah but I have to meet Jiminie for our Netflix marathon so I should try to get it in one take don't you think?" Sitting fully relaxed, Minjeong closes her eyes as she allows the male up artist to fix what they need to fix before heading to the next location.

 

" This director takes 3 for everything even if the first is good" Objectively, Aeri was right, the younger girl knew that too. But her pride as a new up coming actress was slightly bruised by the comment.

 

"Let's take a bet then, if I get him in one take you owe me chicken." Minjeong, still with her eyes closed, swung a pinky towards her manager, slightly worried about how she was going to make director Kim let her go in one take.

 

"If I win?" Aeri holds off on the pinky promise, heckling her artist for a prize.

 

"Chicken?" 

 

"A new car."

 

"How did it go from $20 dollars to a whole car?"

 

"Give me paid leave." 

 

"Again, $20 to a full $350?" 

 

"I wanna go out~ you can't make me stay with you forever, Kim Minjeong!!!!" Getting the signal that the make up artist was done, Minjeong quickly stood up and fulfilled the pinky promise herself.

 

"One single day, can't be on a day with any important schedules." Lifting her thumb, Minjeong gestured towards Aeri for her decision.

 

"...deal." 


 

 

 

" Right, just look off to the side for me, good. Can we try moving one side of the coat beh- exactly, nice. Look at the camera now, relax your eyes, look down abit, good, up now, yep, and we're done! We'll contact you later about the payment, do you have something to do after this? We'll be having dinner together." Standing up and off the chair, Karina quickly removed the coat and hat before handing it back to one of the staff members, walking towards the camera.

 

"I have a hangout to catch so I think I'll pass. Could you just- send me the pictures afterwards?" Hyewon, behind the camera, turns it off before turning to Karina with a smile.

 

"For your portfolio? Sure. If you need someone to help with it you can ask Minju to text me, I'll help if I'm free." Thinking about it for a moment, Jimin quickly nods before walking towards the changing rooms.

 

" Oh! Rina! By the way, you can keep the coat! It looks nice on you!" Hyewon quickly runs to the coat hanger, taking it off the rack before passing it to Karina who tilts her head before realizing and laughing.

 

"Free advertisement?" 

 

"My~ walking billboard. Eunbi won't mind, it's not  like we can sell it after you've worn it either. " Bowing in thanks, Karina quickly brisk walks over to the changing room, hopping out of the clothes that she had been given and placing them into the box to the side of the room, wearing her white turtleneck sweater and black trousers back on.

 

"I'll leave first then~ have a nice day, it was good working with you all!" Bowing to everyone she met on the way out, the raven quickly walked out of the building, walking back onto the streets.

 

It's a... little cold.

 

Lucky for her, the coat she was just gifted was already in her arms, meaning she just had to wear it over.

 

Walking to the nearest bus stop, the woman wore her AirPod max's before blasting her ears with music, she likes spring, I prefer winter by slchld

 

Remembering her best friend's last role, the girl couldn't help but chuckle under her breath.

 

She was a character named Winter that absolutely hated the cold and ended up stuck in the arctic right? Maybe I should make her watch it with me later.

 

Happy with the thought of forcing Minjeong to undergo torture later on, the model quickly hopped onto the bus, taking her phone out to send her puppy a text.

 

Are we still on for tonight?

 

Hi Jimin, she's currently filming, hold on.

 

Perfection.

 

Talking to herself, just loud enough for Minjeong to hear but not disturb the filming, Aeri decided being evil to take her paid leave was justified.

 

"Oh it's Jimin, let me just take this real qui-" The clap of a hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter