Round 2

A Welcome Surprise

I watch as i11evn takes out the bottles, three small glasses, and one large cup, setting them onto the table. I settle down onto a chair, smirking at my hyung as he sits down as well. At first I see Zelo sit there quietly, then he looks at the bottles in front of him, tilting his head slightly to the side as he asks what the alcohol is for. I glance to the side, i11evn and I once again making eye contact and I grin, then turning to Zelo. “Hyung and I wanted to show you how adults celebrate..” I take one of the bottles into my hand, opening it and pouring enough to fill each of the small glasses. “We haven’t seen i11evn in such a long time, we can’t just celebrate by sitting around watching TV or something like that..we need to have some real fun.” 

I motion to i11evn, telling him to get the cards, sending a wink his way. “Ne Zelo, have you ever drank before..?” I lean my elbow onto the table, my hand propping up my head as I smile at Zelo smugly. Then, i11evn comes back with the deck of cards, setting them onto the table. “And since you like games so much, hyung and I decided to play a special kind of game with you, we know you’ll love it. You won’t chicken out right, you are a man right?~”

Zelo puts on a decidedly unmanly pout, shaking his head fiercely, “I am so manly and I have SO drank before!! I am probably definitely the best drinker in BAP! I could put away like a million of these shots I bet!” Alexander gives me a knowing look and we share a little chuckle as I spread the cards on the table and explain the game.

“Well maknae you’ll have to show off your amazing skills for us tonight, I can’t wait to see how much of a beast you are! This game is called King’s Cup and lucky for us it’s pretty simple. Pick a card at random, and for each card there’s a different thing you have to do. Ace, we each take a shot, 2 is you, so you pick a person to drink, 3 is me so you have to drink, 4 is for so Xander has to drink, 5 is rule, so you get to make a rule, 6 is for so we all have to drink, 7 is heaven so you have to pick a person to kiss, 8 is date so you pick a person to drink each time you do, 9 is rhyme so we have to rhyme for as long as possible and the first person to fail drinks, 10 is categories so we pontificate for as long as possible on one subject, jack is smack, so the last person to hit the table has to drink, queen is the question master so anyone who answers your question must drink, and king, we all pour our shots into the middle cup, and the person to draw the 4th king has to drink everything in the cup. Simple enough, yeah? I’ll go first~”

Surveying the cards carefully, even though it wouldn’t make a difference because they were flipped over, I choose one near the middle. 3.

“Lucky me~” and I knock back the shot, carefully pouring another one after setting the card to the side so it wouldn’t be redrawn. Smirking, I eye my two opponents “Who’s next?”

I watched carefully as i11evn drew the first card and snickered at his misfortune. “Hyung, I’ll go next! I’ve played this game tons of times before.” I put on the toughest face I could muster and reached for the stack. I pulled my card sure I was going to get a two. Much to my misfortune I drew a 7. I stared at the card hoping no one had seen it at reached to draw another one claiming it was a joker. i11evn stared at me and chuckled, “Do you think I wouldn’t have taken all the jokers out by now?” I shook my head embarrassingly as Alexander piped up, “So what did you draw, then?” I felt my face heat as I turned my card over and blurted out, “Alexander hyung!” I slapped my hand over my mouth and squeezed my eyes shut.