Round 5

A Welcome Surprise

As Zelo drew a four, I both grateful but also a little annoyed, as I found myself definitely the most drunk out of the group. I filled myself another glass, throwing my head back as I gulp it down, slamming it on the coffee table. “Ah~ ..” I keep my head tilted back, my eyes shutting for a moment as I try to regain some sort of composure. My eyelids flutter halfway open, glancing over to look at you. I see you holding up the stack of cards for me to draw from, so I take one with my shaky hand. “Mm..seven..” My lips curl into a smug smirk, taking the cards from your hands and setting them down onto the table. My lips push against yours for the second time that night.

Instead of going slowly and carefully as I did earlier, when I was sober, my lips worked against yours sloppily. And instead of you being totally frozen, you kissed me back with the same vigor. Without even thinking, I wrap my arms tightly around your slim body, pulling you onto my lap with your legs wrapped around my waist. Our tongues clashed messily and you threw your arms around my neck. The heat rushed through my body, straight south. I knew at this rate I wouldn’t be able to last much longer without starting the plan without i11evn. So I break the kiss, panting heavily as I stare into your large orbs with that same smirk still on my face. I kept Zelo still on my lap, except flipping him around so he fit between my legs, my chest pressed against his back.

“Now it’s your turn i11evn hyung..”

I laugh watching Xander throw back another shot despite obviously not needing it, but that laugh turns into a look of anticipation when he draws another 7, not even needing to call out his target before he’s all over you, and then you’re all over him. You’re both making little noises in the back of your throats, and that combined with the sound of your lips sliding against each other, smacking greedily, does dirty things to me and I have to shift a little to release the pressure building in my pants, before leaning forward and taking my turn. Well, what the are the chances, another 7.

I look over and the two of you make quite a sight; Xander’s hands wandering absently over your torso and moving his hips like he was doing his best to restrain himself still, you leaning back against him, your head resting back against his shoulder. Your hands are resting on your thighs, clenching or twitching every time you push back against him just as slightly, even though your eagerness for the situation is obvious in the growing tenting your jeans. Wobbling a little as I stand, I move to you, straddling both sets of legs and taking your chin in my hand, your eyes opening in drunken surprise as I draw you closer and kiss you, your lips slick and sweet as I push against them with my tongue, asking for access that is quickly granted. The hand on your chin travels to the nape of your neck, and the other travels down your arm, hopping off at your hand to caress your thigh, gently brushing over the bulge, the feeling of you pushing forward against my hand as you squeeze out a desperate little noise making me smirk against your mouth before pulling away, tugging on your lip before moving to your ear, whispering out a “Your turn, bunny” before the shell of your ear and letting out a breathy chuckle at the choked moan of a reaction. Climbing off of you, I hold the cards out for you to choose again.

I couldn’t tell if the room was spinning because of my rising intoxication level or the two consecutive make out sessions I just had with my hyungs.
It didn’t help that I could feel your pressed against my every time you or I so much as breathed. Either way, all I knew was that both i11evn and Alexander were great with their mouths, and I definitely wanted to feel that again.

I didn’t want to come off to eager once i11evn stopped kissing me but I couldn’t help the noise that slipped out of my mouth as I sat up again and reached for a card. I swore to god if I drew a seven I was going fall apart and rip my pants off right there.
But I drew a king instead. I would have considered myself lucky except for the fact that now there was an enormous glass of alcohol headed my way. I gulped int he hopes it would miraculously wash away my drunken-ness. I could hear you chuckling behind me and I could see the smirk in i11evn’s eyes as he handed me the cup.

I drank 3/4 of it before I felt like I was going to pass out. I set the glass on the table and slurred, “Hyung, I’m sorry, I can’t finish this…It’s too much.” before I slumped against your chest.