Round 3

A Welcome Surprise

I my lips, smirking as I hear you shout my name, your face as red as a tomato. I pull my chair over closer to yours, leaning in and cupping your face as I turn it toward me. Your hands drop from your face, one laying in your lap and the other resting on the table. I stare at your wide eyes, almost looking like a deer in headlights, my own eyes small as the smile remains on my face. Within a second, my lips are on yours. I can feel your stiff lips, they aren’t moving at all as mine work against yours, my head tilting as I try and deepen the kiss. Though, I only feel yours quiver, probably due to nervousness. I chuckle softly against your mouth, my tongue darting out of my mouth to run across your plump bottom lip. I hear you intake a breath of air through your nose, your lips parting as you let out a gasp. I’m quick to act, my tongue slipping inside as I run it across your own tongue. I hear a soft groan coming from you and I assume that you’re enjoying this as much as I am. Oh how I wish I could have seen i11evn’s face. I could only imagine, though. 

In an effort to deepen the kiss even further, I try and gently at your tongue. Though instead I feel you jump from my actions, your hand reaching to grasp more of the table, and instead you knock over the small glass. You break the kiss, your head shooting to the table, trying to clean the small mess up. I can only laugh, shrugging it off and I reach to the deck of card, drawing. I drew an ace. “Keke~ looks like we all have to take a drink!”

I smirk as Xander moves closer and I know I’m in for a show; he loves kissing. You really go for it though, moving in slow and teasing him hard, knowing his poor brain must be totally overloaded and a reciprocation would be completely out of the question. I my lips too, wishful thinking, and bite at the bottom one, pulling it into my mouth and gnawing a little as my hand clenches in my lap, delighted in mulling over our plans for the night as I watch you two, until I’m knocked out of my stupor by Zelo’s sudden reaction. I pour him a new shot and get a few paper towels to clean up the mess before toasting, the three of us clinking before downing the drinks. I laugh a little at the both of you, shaking your heads hard and shivering as you put the glasses back down and I refill them. Sitting down, I draw another card, a 6, laughing as I hear the two of you groan at having to drink again so soon.