Round 4

A Welcome Surprise

As I bring the glass to my lips for another drink, I smirk. My eyes are locked on Zelo, watching his reactions to the alcohol closely. He seems to be taking it surprisingly well, though I feel my own vision to blur a little bit. The drink burns my throat a little bit since this is the first time I’ve drank this much in a while. After finishing the shot, I set my glass down with a huff, feeling my whole body beginning to heat up as the liquid slides down my throat. Leaning back in my chair, I throw an arm around Zelo, cuddling him slightly and I reach for another card. But suddenly, I pull back my hand and instead I fill Zelo’s glass to the very top, giggling. “I don’t feel like picking a card~ instead, I’m going to make a rule myself!” I see Zelo raise his eyebrows and i11evn start smirking. “Zelo, each round, you have to drink~” You sputter out complaints, but I shush you and refill my glass as well as i11evn’s, holding it up to clink. “Cheers guys~” I down my drink, once again watching Zelo.

Several turns later, Alexander is silly and drunk as , giggling and hanging off you, laying across your back, your head resting in your arms, a grin splitting your face as you hum and try to pin a thought down. My own eyes are drooping and my skin is warm as I draw another card.

“6 is for ! Drink up erss!!” I drink quickly, slamming the glass back on the table and looking at the two of you. You haven’t moved at all, but Xander’s hands are over your sides, and I see him slipping a little out of his chair, so I slap his elbow, pulling him off you and cupping his face, the only way I can make him focus on me.

“Touchy Xander can’t stay in his chair, and you both need to take another, it’s time to move to somewhere that isn’t spinning so much” Alexander grumbles a bit but complies and gets up sluggishly. I look down at your cute hair and my fingers move through the curly locks by their own volition, tugging a little as they reach the crown, pulling your face up to look at me, your cheeks pink and mouth slightly parted, slick and looking. I swallow hard and my fingers tighten before smoothing down the back of your head and I crouch down to your level, looking into your unfocused eyes.

“C’mon bunny, it’s time to go over to the couch” you giggle a little, leaning against my arm before complying and getting up as well as you can.

“Oppa, I feel really good right now” I chuckle a little, walking behind you and putting my hands on your hips to balance you, sneaking a little under your clothes to feel how hot your skin is inside the jacket.

“I think we all feel really good right now babe” but this good was nothing compared to the good that was in store. Too fast we’re at our destination and I push you gently to the other side of Xander, going back to the table to get everything after I watch you fall, laughing, against his shoulder, your hand sneaking onto his thigh. I give the two of you your shots, and make sure you both finish them before taking them back and setting them on the coffee table, fanning out most of the rest of the cards for you to choose from.

It was a lot warmer now than it was 6 rounds ago. Granted, I’m not accounting the fact that you had been practically on top of me for the past 3. But I’m not complaining; Your hands always ended up everywhere and that felt a lot nicer than I thought it would. I was glad that i11evn was there, or else I think me and Xander would have stayed there for the rest of the night eventually just laying on the ground. I sat on the couch, purposefully practically falling on you in the process. I unwillingly took my shot and reached for the pile of cards. “Four,” I sigh in relief laughing at your mixed reaction of giddiness and hate. “Sorry hyung~”