Round 1

A Welcome Surprise

I pressed repeatedly on the doorbell, practically jumping up and down as I stood outside of Zelo’s dorm. From the inside I heard someone yell so I assumed it was finally you answering the goddamn door. The door swung open and I smiled widely, stepping inside without even waiting for you to stand aside. “Zelo~ it’s so nice to see you! Have you been doing well?~” I hear you grumble a response while shutting the door behind me, turning around to face me, crossing your arms. You ask me what I’m doing here and I take your hands in mine, joyfully swinging our arms back and forth. “Since i11evn hyung just got here, and we haven’t seen him in such a long time, I thought we should celebrate somehow~” I see you raise your eyebrow and I continue to smile as I explain the plan. “So I called him earlier, and he suggested we go to his place and hang with him!” You nod in agreement, and I giggle in pure glee, knowing that you are completely unaware of the real plans.

“Now go hurry up and get ready~ we don’t want to keep him waiting!” I rush you like the hyung I am, watching you scamper off to your room, your adorable curly hair bouncing up and down. I immediately flip out my cell phone, texting i11evn “Hey~ the plan is going smoothly~ are you ready, hyung? ;)” I smirk as I send the text, shoving it back inside my pocket. After a few minutes of waiting, I become impatient. “Yah, Zelo! Hurry your up!” Sighing and shaking your head, you walk out of your room, dressed and ready to go. I begin to open the door and leave, but you tell me to wait, saying you had to leave a note for your hyungs who were out. I chuckle and as you finish and walk outside with me, I ruffle your perfect blonde hair, not listening to your protests as you shove my hands away and try to fix it. “..Such a little ” I laugh loudly as you  throw the exact same insult back at me, throwing my arm around your shoulder. You close the front door and we walk down the hall, entering the elevator as we descend down to the garage. With my arm still around you, I lead you to my car. We get inside and finally start to drive to our destination. 

As we pull up to i11evn’s house, I unbuckle my seatbelt quickly, opening the door and jumping out of the car. Zelo shakes his head and mumbles something along the lines of ‘who’s the older one here again’? You follow behind me as I practically skip to the front door, knocking and giggling. i11evn answers the front door and I wrap my arms around your neck immediately, pulling you into a tight hug as I nuzzle your cheek. “Hyung~ it’s been way too long~!”

Mindlessly flipping through the channels, I perk up when I hear my ringtone blare through the otherwise silent house, flipping it open and smirking when I see Alexander’s message, typing out a quick “born ready, biotch. hope you can say the same keke” before tossing the phone back onto the couch next to me, twiddling my thumbs and thinking through everything again, my lips and letting my eyes drift closed. I stay this way until I hear a knock at the door, turn off the tv, and go to answer it. I’m almost knocked over by Alexander’s embrace and I squeeze him tightly in return, responding with a “Hell yeah it has!” before looking over his shoulder at Zelo, “damn, seriously, the last time I saw this nigga he was like 4 feet tall!” I release Alexander to move on to the shorter rapper, hugging you too before pulling away and smiling down at you, ruffling your hair, liking the curly texture. I turn away and direct you guys further into my house, after you take off your shoes, showing you around to my bedroom, the bathroom, the other, empty, bedroom, ending in the kitchen. I direct you both to sit at the table, sharing a knowing smile with Alexander as I go into the cupboards and begin to rummage around.

Alexander hyung was a bubbly personality to begin with but I could tell he was especially excited about something today. I wasn’t sure what it was so I just brushed it off, assuming he got an exotic kind of bread or something of the sort, and let him drag me to i11evn hyung’s house.

We walked up to his door and I began to feel nervous as Alexander rang the door bell. The last time I saw i11evn I looked a lot less blonde and curly and I was afraid he wouldn’t like it. 
My anxiety attack disappeared once I saw him open the door just as crass as always. Alexander didn’t wait a second in hugging him, I couldn’t help but feel a little annoyed that he got to hug him first when he had been planning this whole thing with him.
I laughed in response to his statement, batting his hand away frustrated that people kept messing up my hair. 

“You have a ballin’ place hyung haha.” I said as i11evn gave us the grand tour of his house, ending in his kitchen. I was excited to talk but, there it was again, that peculiar look on Alexander’s face…but this time, i11evn was in on it too.