Friends Again

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter seven 

 Friends Again

 

________________________________________

 

JinYoung’s POV

 

                “Hyung, where is Sandeul?” Baro said in a tiring voice.

 

                “Hyung!” He kept calling my name. Aigoo! Why am I with this guy?

 

                “Baro-yah!”  Oh there’s Sandeul with… YongJoo.

 

                “Hyung, there’s Yoongie,” as Baro hit me by his elbow slightly. I’m just waiting if she would apologize.

 

                “JinYoung,” Yoongie called my name.  Don’t mind it. Don’t mind it.

 

                “Hyung?” Sandeul asked.

 

                “Sandeul-ah, maybe we should leave them ALONE. I think they need to talk ALONE.” Baro really emphasized the word ‘alone’. M heart is beating very fast. Why am I feeling so nervous?

 

                “Hyung, just meet us at the library,” Baro laughed.

 

                “Wait!” Yoongie and I both said in the same time. Baro and Sandeul run.

 

                There’s an awkward silence in the school ground. We both sat on the bench but in each end.

 

                “Are you mad at me?” We said in unison. I don’t know it’s going to happened.

 

                “I should ask you that.” Again , in the same time. Yoongie giggled a bit.

 

                “You’re the one who started it,” I told her.

 

                “You’re the one who bullied,” as she bowed her head.

 

                Another silent atmosphere came.

 

                “Okay, I’m sorry if I’m ill-tempered a while ago.” She finally apologized.

 

                “I’m sorry too if I threatened you,” I smiled.

 

             Heartthingy.gif

 

No one’s POV

 

“YongJoo and JinYoung again!” CNU shouted. Yoongie gave him a deathly glare.

 

                “You’re the one who told him to follow me!” She yelled.

 

                “Omonah! My sister is really growing up!” CNU keep teasing her. JinYoung remained silent and watch The Oppa-Dongsaeng Fight.

 

                “JinYoung-ssi, please take care of my sister!” He patted JinYoung’s back.

 

                “You don’t know what you’re saying.” JinYoung slightly punch CNU’s arms.

 

                “Don’t hurt her, arrasseo?” He said cheerfully.

 

                “DON’T HURT HER!” CNU’s voice suddenly became a bully.

 

                “I’m going to tell umma about Woori.” Yoongie warned.

 

                “Like you know everything about her,” CNU stuck  his tongue out.

 

                “Neh, I know few things about her.” Yoongie nodded.

 

                “She lives three blocks away from our house. Her father works as a distributing manager at our company while her Eomonim is an engineer in Tokyo, Japan. Well, there’s no reason to haunt her personal life. However, if my brother did something wrong to me… “ Yoongie smirked.

 

                “Yah! How did you know that? You’re a stalker, right?” CNU asked, suspiciously.

 

                “Or maybe you have a hidden camera somewhere.” He grabbed YongJoo’s bag and checked it.

 

                “We need to go.” YongJoo quickly pulled JinYoung and ran.

 

                “Yoongie! Why are you holding his hand?” CNU shouted. Yoongie blushed as she let go JinYoung’s hand.

 

              Heartthingy.gif

 

JinYoung’s POV

 

                “Where did Baro said?” I pretended that I didn’t know. I just want to keep talking with her.

 

                “Yoo-“

 

                “Yoongie-ah!” Aish! Interruption again. A while ago, ShinWoo hyung destructed us. I should talk to her that time. It’s not that I like her but I think this girl is already driving me crazy.

 

                “Uhhmm, I’ll just meet you tomorrow!” She waved her hands and ran away from me.

 

 

 

YongJoo’s POV

 

                “Unnie, what’s your relation with JinYoung oppa?” Bomi asked.

 

                “We’re just friends!” I smiled. JinYoung’s past classmates, especially the girls, always ask me that.                       

 

                “You two are always together!” Eunji teased.

 

                “JinYoung never had a girlfriend. He mostly sticks to Sandeul, Baro and ShinWoo oppa after he arrived here from Singapore.” SooYeon said.

 

                “Hmm, you two look like a couple!” Eunji giggled. I dunno what they’re saying.

 

                “Everyone thinks that, including CNU oppa,” I glared at them.

 

“Yoongie-ah, Jiwon envies you. She likes JinYoung.” SooYeon whispered. Jealous, huh?  What if I’ll make her more jealous?

 

                “What if you two  pretend to be a couple in front of her and her friends? “ Bomi is a genius!

 

                “I’m sure they will die in jealous!” Eunji laughed. I’ve never think about having a boyfriend. I never had one nor have a crush.

 

                “I think I need to go now. Just see you tomorrow!” I smiled and ran away.

 

                “What if you two pretend to be a couple?” Couple? I’ll think about that first.

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

»comment