Watching My Moves

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter eight 

 Watching My Moves

 

________________________________________

 

JinYoung’s POV

 

“Annyeong Yoongie!” I greeted as I sat beside her. She took a glance at me and continued chatting with the other girls. SooYeon just smiled at me. I nodded. Then suddenly, seonsaengnim arrived. Our classroom suddenly transformed into a “disciplined” class.

 

I removed my headset, stood up and greeted our teacher.

 

“Are you going to sleep again?” Finally! She approached me.

 

“What is it to you?” I smirked. “Are you concerned that my grade is getting lower?”

 

“A-aniyo, babo-yah!”

 

Heartthingy.gif

 

“Yah!” I guess class is over now. I opened my eyes and saw Yoongie and her friends—with Sandeul and Baro.

 

“Hyung, were going to take a break at the canteen. Wake up now.” Baro said.

 

Heartthingy.gif

 

“Why here? Why just don’t we eat at the rooftop? I think there’s no space.” I complained.

 

“Just watch.” Sandeul whispered and we let Yoongie and her friends—yah! That’s a cool name. “Yoongie and friends— walked away.

 

“Hyung, come on!” Baro pulled me and Sandeul to the counter. My eye was on Yoongie while walking away. Whoa! How could she do that? She just tapped the people at the seat and they went away! She’s really a… I don’t know what to say! She even told the boy to clean their mess. Well, that’s very evil.

 

“See that?” Sandeul said. “Sometimes, I pity those people.”

 

Heartthingy.gif

 

After we ate, Sandeul, Baro, Bomi, Eunji and SooYeon went away. That only means, Yoongie and I were the only left.

 

“How could you do that thing? I mean, do you have sympathy for those people?” I asked her while she’s peacefully eating.

 

“Mwo?! What are you saying?” She innocently asked.

 

“The group that was occupying this seat a while ago.” I gestured at the group near us.

 

“Oh… That?” She pointed them with her chopsticks. “Only losers would follow me.”

 

Mwo?! I quickly stood up. So I’m a loser huh?

 

“Yah! Wait! Eodiseo?” She asked. It was said brusquely to me.

 

“I’m not a loser!”

 

“Yah! It’s not what I mean!” She held my arm. I smiled a bit.

 

“Yah! They might think we’re flirting!” I smirked and winked.

 

“JinYoung!” She glared at me. All the people looked at us. She dragged me outside. “Yah! I thought we’re friends again.”

 

“I’m just kidding!”  I smiled.

 

YongJoo’s POV

 

“How dare you say that thing!” I smiled. “I don’t even like you!  I’m not flirty.”

 

That was close! I might hurt his feelings. Whoa! Yoongie?! When did you care about other’s feelings?

 

“Yoongie-ah?” JinYoung called me.

 

“JinYoung!!! Nae dongsaeng!!!” Omo! It was ShinWoo oppa… Is he a ninja? Whenever I’m alone with JinYoung he’s here. I think he’s a spy.

 

“What a coincidence! You two again?” He looked at me like he’s asking me to explain something.

 

“I-it’s not what you think!” I smiled.

 

“Neh, ShinWoo… And didn’t you…” He covered JinYoung’s mouth before JinYoung might say something. Are they hiding something from me?

 

“Forget it!” ShinWoo oppa winked at me.

 

“Good luck JinYoung.” He tapped JinYoung’s back and ran away.

 

Then, an awkward atmosphere interrupted. Aish! It’s not what you think! I’m not saying that there’s a romantic thingy here. I like JinYoung……. As a friend. I’m not surprised if I’m going to like him.  Hajiman! That will never happen…

2 days later. Saturday.

 

Heartthingy.gif

 

JinYoung’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

Aish! Igeon mwoji? I scratched my head again for the fifth time. Nooo!!! My hair! I need to fix it again. I took out my mirror and tried to hide it under the table.

 

“Yah! Mr. Jung!” As expected. “Are you texting again?!”

 

“Aniyo!”

 

“Annyeonghassimnika ,seongssaenim!” That voice sounds familiar. I look upward. YongJoo?! What is she doing here??? Did she also enroll here? But she’s already good in Math!

 

“What are you doing here?” I whispered as she sat beside me.

 

“Yah! Why are you not listening? Give me that!” She took the mirror then she fixed my hair. Am I blushing?

 

“What are you looking at?!” She yelled at the people around us. She also took the teacher’s attention. Aish! Whhhhhhy?!!!

 

“Are you bored?” She asked.

 

“Why are you here? Did you follow me?” I asked back.

 

“Seongsaenim! Can we have a break?” She yelled. The teacher looked at his watch.

 

“N-neh! “ He nodded and went outside. What’s wrong with this girl?! She came late then she’s asking for a break. She hasn’t even solve any problems.

 

“Kaja!” She smiled at me.

 

“Waeyo? You go out alone.” I refused.

 

“Arasseo.” She stood up and went out of the room.

 

“Yah! JinYoung!” All of my classmates went beside me.

 

“Who’s that?”

 

“Is that your yeoja chingu?”

 

“Neomu yeppeo!”

 

“Stop!!!” I yelled. “ I don’t know her, arasseo? Quit bugging me about her.”

 

“Mr. Jung?” Seongsaenim went inside the room.

 

“Neh?” Is it because of her? Aish! That girl is really annoying.

 

“You can go out now.” He said.

 

“Mwo?” Did I hear the right thing?

 

“You can go out now. I won’t mark you absent.” He smiled. “That’s your girlfriend, right?”

 

 What did that girl said?

 

“Oh and Jung…”  I turned back. “I hope I’m invited at your wedding day.”

 

MWO?! The class started to laugh. What are they're talking about?

 

“Yah! What did you say to him?!” I yelled as soon as I went out.

 

She linked our hands like couples do. “I told him that we need to hurry for our engagement party.” She smirked. I was about to yell that it was a lie but she covered my mouth.

 

“Yah! After he embarrassed me in class like that, you still have the guts to slap me.” I said.

 

“Mianhamnida!” She smiled sweetly as she pinched my cheeks. I think I’m blushing… Does she like me too?  “Kaja, JInYoungie…”

 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» heehee... the flirty side of YongJoo