Confessions of True Feelings

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter nineteen 

 confessions of true feelings

 

________________________________________

 

YongJoo's POV

"Can I know your feelings for me?" His face looks like he is expecting something.

Do I have to tell the truth? What truth?

"The truth."

Why is my heart beating like this? I'm crazy.

"I-I." Why am I stammering? I bit my lower lip and squeezed my eyes tightly shut. "I like you."

"What? Really?" He smiled very sweet and curved his eyes.

"I like you but there are no special about it." I sighed in relief.

He pouted, annoyed.

"What about you?" I asked and he fell silent. "Let's be honest since we've been in a relationship."

"I don't know my feelings for you. Seriously? I hate you. You are pretty but I don't like you."

I fell silent. He just told me the truth but why does my heart aches?

 

JinYoung's POV

My heart aches like I felt when I shook my head that time on the bus. I just told her the truth.

"Really? You hate me? Literally?"

"Ne. But, you know what? You are special to me."

"Special?"

"Ne, very special." There. I'm dead.

She smiled. We continued walking, silently until I spoke

"When we were cleaning the storage room, you told me that you want to stop pretending. Do you really want?"

"I wanted to know if the person I like is special to me." She looked down. "Don't you have a girl you like?"

"Molla," I said. "I just enjoy killing girls."

 

YongJoo's POV

I chuckled as he said that.

"YongJoo-ah, starting on Monday, we'll stop pretending. I also want to know if I have a girl I like." He smiled.

"So I'm free?"

"I should ask you that because I always follow you. Am I free?"

I nodded as a reply.

"I have a wish." He continued," I want you to come back to me if that special person failed you."

"But, what if you already found the girl you like?"

"That's impossible." He grinned. "If that happened, I'll let her go just for you, even if it hurts."

"Just for me? You like me, don't you?" I teased.

"Yah! As I told you, you're special but I don't like you."

"If I come back to you, are we going to pretend again?" I asked.

 

JinYoung's POV

"Molla," I muttered. "I think I'll try to like you if you will come back to me."

"What if I'm starting to hate you?"

"I want to use my last wish. If you come back to me, I want you to try, ani, do your best to make me special to you." Where did I get those words?

"Arasseo." She nodded.

 

During our way home, we didn't speak to each other. I felt uneasy and heartbroken.

We stopped at an alley besides her building.

"Wait." She turned at me. "You wished that I'll never date Minhyuk."

"Oh, that. Since we are both free, I want to replace that wish with another one."

"Tell me."

 

YongJoo's POV

"Tell me," I said. The corner of his lips slightly went up as he smiles.

JinYoung puts his warm hand on my neck, and pulls me toward him. He pressed his lips on mine. His thumb my cheekbone while his fingers clasp the back of my neck. His other hand is in my hair pulling down lightly, causing my head to tilt back. His tongue traces the outline of my lips and finds its way inside my mouth. He’s gentle and moves slowly, but he has a firm hold on my hair. I tried to pull back but he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. Then he plants a gentle kiss on my lower lip.

"Yah!" I'm blushing. Really?

"That would be my goodbye kiss, too." He beamed.

"Goodbye kiss?" I pretended to be mad at him. "Are you crazy?"

"Ani. And since you are my first kiss, you should be my last." He is crazy.

"Do you want to—" I raised my fist to punch him but he kissed me again and held my arm. I stepped a few inches backward.

"Before you go, promise me that you'll do all of my wishes," he walked inches toward me.

"Yaksok." I nodded. I stretched out my arm and offered my hand. He shook it and smiled. "Annyeong. Thanks for everything.

I can't believe I now don't have the kind of friend that will protect me, follow all my commands, treat me like a princess, and most of all, I already don't have a friend that will spoil me in the things I want.

You have to convince him to be your friend.

 

JinYoung's POV

So that is where it ended. I can still be her friend, right? I turned around as she hugs me. She went back for me.

She kissed me on my cheek. "But, you'll still be my friend, right?" She asked. I nodded and hug her back. She hasn't still breaking the hug. You know what I hate that night?

When her phone rang. That was our last goodbyes.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» why on earth are they saying goodbyes?