Troublemakers

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter twenty-five 

 troublemakers

 

________________________________________

 

 YongJoo's POV

"Chukhae." A teacher said in an expressionless tone. "You're idea is approved. You can now have a free booth in our festival."

"Jeongmal?" I asked, excited. I bowed to them. "Gomawo. But, can I have the radio station booth? I'll pay."

"Yes. You can have that. You don't have to pay since you're one of our sponsors."

"Jinjja?" I jumped for joy. Omo! My dream! Aigoo! But when they looked at me, I stopped and flipped my hair. "Kamsahamnida. Just don't mention my name, ara?"

"Yes. You can manage with us if you want." The admin said.

"Uhmm. Isn't that too much?" I asked. Why am I so humble? Ugh. I suddenly remembered not to care to losers. “I’ll go now.”

I stood up and went away.

Omo. It's JinYoung. But, why do I sound like I want to run away from him.

"YongJoo." He nodded. He just acknowledges me like that. The both of us used to be close. Really attached to each other like boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. We even pretended that were kissing.

"Annyeong." I stepped aside so he can move first but he also stepped in my direction. I smiled and moved to my left and he stepped to his left.

"Mianhae. You go first." The both of us said in unison. He chuckled.

"Ladies first." He smiled and he just walked away like we never saw each other. Just like that.

"I miss you." I whispered to myself.

"Yah!" I felt someone wrapped his arms around me.

"Remove your arms." I said in a threatening tone.

"Mianhae." Minhyuk rubbed his nape. "Why are you standing in front of the main office?"

"Someone just talked to me." I walked past him.

"Aren't we going to say 'Hi' 'Hello'?" He followed me.

"Wae? Is that necessary?"

"You're my yeoja chingu. We need to—"

"Yeoja chingu?" I asked, practically screaming. "I just said that we'll just go out but no relationship."

"Oh." I saw his disappointment in his eyes. "I'm sorry I'll just—

"—he paused—"see you later."

"Okay." I smiled. Almost hate him.

 

JinYoung's POV

"I can't believe you're lying to youself.' CNU shook his head.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Why?" He mocked. "Come on. I know you like my sister."

I suddenly found myself staring at her.

"Aniyo!" I opposed defensively.

"Why do you sound guilty?" GongChan teased.

"Tch." I scorned. Is ShinWoo right? Am I just kidding myself?

"Hello!" YongJoo waved and went towards our table. She waved at me! "Come here!"

I was about to yell "Why?"

"Yah!" GongChan yelled behind me. " You come here!"

I was wrong. She was talking to GongChan, of course. I'm so stupid.

"We need to help JinYoung hyung." Baro said.

"For what?" What are they talking about?

"To make YongJoo like you."

"She likes me." I said in a matter-of-fact tone. "As a friend. Nothing special"

"And you hate her." Sandeul deadpans. "But she is special to you."

"Geurae." I nodded.

"But now, you like her." CNU added.

"I dunno."

Do I like her now? Or, I just felt jealous about Minhyuk. Why am I feeling confused? That girl is just a headache. I shouldn't think about her.

"Yah! What are you talking about?" I yelled as I saw them whispering to each other.

"Bimil." Baro smiled slyly.

"Ara. You said so." I'm not interested.

"Speaking of School Fest—" GongChan covered Sandeul's mouth before he even continued. Sandeul removed it. "Ah, wae? I'm just going to ask our leader for our booth."

"I thought you were going to." And they exchange looks. Why are they secretive?

"Let's just ask for the radio booth." I said. "That's the coolest."

"YongJoo took it." Her brother told me.

"Mwo?" I frowned. "Why? I already asked the vice-principal to reserve it from me."

"He is gone." He said straight-faced.

"Oh." I forgot. I nodded like an idiot. "Right. We should think of a booth that will be greater than that radio booth."

"Kissing booth!" Sandeul suggested.

"You are really a ert, aren't you?" Baro cringed. I rolled my eyes. I'm really tired of them.

JinYoung’s POV

“Why am I being like this?” I put my feet on the table while doodling inside my notebook. I want to make trouble. But, I don’t know what to do. A prank? Should I break the fire alarm? Call the main office to tell that we have a bomb threat?

“Hyung. Put your feet down. Teacher will see you.” Sandeul whispered.

“I don’t  care.” I loftily said. “Just mind you business.”

"Jinyoung!" Someone yelled in the classroom as our old teacher is writing the lesson on the board. I looked up and saw Minjun, my partner-in-crime aside from B1A4.

Then, a ball of paper hit me in the face. That boy. I ripped off a sheet from my notebook and crumpled it. I threw it with a great force just as the door opened. I thought I hit him back but the paper went straight to the person at the door. Great. The principal.

"Who threw that?" He angrily growled. I deeply took a breath. I felt the droplets of sweat running. Everyone's eyes suddenly looked at me.

"I-I..." I stammered.

 

YongJoo's POV

Okay. Here I am. What else am I doing? Listening to Mrs. Hwang. Math. Blah-blah. Alright, you caught me. I am playing with my highlighter. Yes and yes. I know painting the nails is against the rules but it's just a highlighter. And, I am Shin YongJoo, the queenka who always gets away with the minor offenses.

"Yah! Lee HyeJi." Hyu~ I thought it was me. "What did the school rules say? Do not paint your nails. All the girls, put your hands on the table."

"Oh gosh." I whispered to Soobin. I reached for my alcohol and sprayed it in my nails. Be gone. Be gone. The blue ink slightly fade, leaving a pale color and ruined nails. Shoot! Why don't you go away? I quickly stood up and excused myself.

"Where are you going?" She eyed me.

"To the restroom." I nervously answered. "Mrs. Hwang, I really need to."

"Hurry." She nodded. I quickly rushed to the door when she called me. "Let me see your nails."

"Sorry." I said as I pretended that I didn't hear her.

I quickly ran outside. I felt someone running towards me. Do not look back. I kept on running.

"Jung JinYoung!" Yelled behind me. I thought they were just teasing me. I looked behind me when I felt someone dragged me.

"Yoongie-ah!" It was JinYoung.

"Why are you running?" I panted while we ran towards the school fields.

"I'm in trouble, you?" He asked.

"Not really." I smiled but it was gone when we stopped running. We were cornered by the principal and his minions.

"Eottokhae?" I whispered.

"Get them!" He yelled like you see in those movies.

"I really do not know what to do with you two." Ms. Jaehee, my homeroom adviser, sighed as she rubbed her temples.

"What did I do?" I asked. "I was just dragged here."

"Your nails." She arched her eyebrows and looked at my hands.

"I was just playing with the highlighter." I reasoned out.

"While your teacher is in front?" She asked. Gosh!

"Well, her class is boring." JinYoung winked at me. The stick hit the table loudly which made us startled.

"It's not that your families are one of the big donors in the school, it does not mean you are saved by all your troubles." The vice-principal said. "I'm going to call Ms. Kyungjin."

Ms. Yoo Kyungjin is the teacher who teaches us values. She is like a therapist, which is kinda true. She studied psychology.

"You guys, be good." The teachers left us in the detention room. As you can imagine, the detention room looks nice. Equipped with heater, modern furniture, ceiling-to-floor glass window. It just makes us students wanting to stay here, except for the color. It's all white.

"Wow. No one ever had the guts to threw a crumpled paper to him." I joked to JinYoung to avoid awkwardness.

"Very funny. Want to have crumpled paper fight?" He asked. "Aish! I just wanted to get out of here. You know what will happen when that schizo talks to us."

I giggled. "What did you just called Ms. Kyungjin?"

"Schizo. Isn't it true?" He chuckled, too. He suddenly looked at me. It made me uncomfortable.

"What?" I stopped laughing.

"Do you want to get out?" He asked.

"Well, we can just walk through that door. They didn't lock us in, right?" My eyes went to the doors.

"There are guards and janitors looking out."

"Oh. So what are we now? Criminals? Ruffians?"

"Whatever. I have a plan, but it's not good and I'm sure you'll oppose to it." He looked up boringly.

"Tell me." I sat patiently.

"Don't say 'gross' when I tell you."

"Tell me." I firmly said.

"Okay. Don't look up but this room is surrounded by cameras. They are watching us to know how are we behaving." He leaned towards me closer. "They'll go crazy if they will catch us kissing."

"What?" I was about to flinch when he continued.

"We'll not get into a bigger trouble since they'll be embarrassed to talk with us."

"What are you talking about?" I recoil in distaste. "First, you just want to kiss me. Then,-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't want to kiss you. I want to get out." He said.

"By kissing? How ridiculous." I scoffed.

"We'll make them crazy. Then, they will send us immediately back to our class room."

"You are really shameless." I scowled. He is really talking nonsense. He doesn't have a point.

JinYoung yelled. He pulled the chair to the nearest corner and stand on it. "Principal, jebal. Let us out. I'm going crazy!" He whined like a little child. "Where is that crazy teacher?"

"Yah! Get down." I tugged his blazer. He continued to yell. "JinYoung." I sat down on the couch after I locked the door.

"Michigetda." He sat beside me.

 

JinYoung's POV

When I sat beside her, I suddenly felt nervous. My heart started to beat faster. Then she moved beside me.

"I trust you, algetji?" She smiled and reached for my head. The distances in our face decreased then I kissed her slowly.

 

YongJoo's POV

 His mouth skimmed my throat and I felt a touch of tongue, causing my heart to bump against my ribs. I straddled on his lap and kissed him deeper. Why do I felt suddenly relieved? Why is that?

"Sorry." He mumbled as we pulled away and caught our breath.

"It's alright. You're a great kisser." I blurted. I didn't say that.

He grinned. "I knew it. You like it." Then he leaned in to kiss me again. Okay. Half of it are true.

 

JinYoung's POV

She told me I'm a great kisser. It really caused my heartbeat to accelerate to a full gallop in my chest.

She slides her hand behind my head and deepened the kiss, parting her lips with mine. was soft, and the hand that cupped her neck was warm and gentle.

YongJoo, you just don't know how I missed you. I missed how you nag me. I missed doing things for you. I missed you telling me everything what I need to do. I missed everything about you.

"Jung JinYoung and Shin YongJoo, stop whatever you are doing." A voice in the speaker said. Then we heard someone rapping the door.

"Open up."

We continued kissing like crazy until the door opened up. We hurriedly stood up. The two teachers' faces are like tomatoes when they saw us. YongJoo sat on my lap and played with hair.

"What are you two doing?" Ms. KyungJin stammered. "I can't fix you two. Go!"

"See. I told you." I chuckled as we went out of the room.

"Yeah. Nice try. I think we got ourselves into a worse trouble." She glared at me, looking up and down on me.

"You should be thankful. It's my plan."

"It's because of my flirty side. I played and stick with you." She sounded. Does that kiss have a meaning to her?

"Where do you think you are going?" Mr. Goo blocked us. "Your behavior cannot tolerable this time. Follow me."

"JinYoung, where do you think we are going? Is he going to kick us out of the Performing Arts curriculum?" She whispered.

"No. They can't. I mean, we are one of the talented students. They can't." I felt nervous. What if? I'm going to die. My parents will kill me.

We ended up in the library. Hyu~ But, what are we going to do here?

"Here. And this is for you." He gave us each a thick book.

"Mwoya?" I asked.

"Talking informal to your teacher is one of the offenses." He said. "Go sit there and read. Then, I will ask you questions."

"Proper behavior? Is this for psychology?" YongJoo asked.

"Yes."

"But I'm not taking psychology. I'm going to be a singer." She deadpans.

"Yeah. That was everybody saying here. I told myself I want to be an architect but I ended up as Geometry teacher."

YongJoo rolled her eyes. "Isn't what you study in Geometry the same thing in Architecting? But, whatevs. I'm not going to read this."

Then, the principal and his company stormed in the library which made some people made hushing sounds.

"You two." He glared. "Do you want me to suspend you? Be thankful that we erased the recording a while ago. You're supposed to be waiting for the teacher, not to— I don't know what I am going to do with you."

"Are you done now?" YongJoo asked.

"Stop." I told her.

"Mr. Kim," YongJoo calmly said, "We aren't the only students who do that. You are not aware that there are worse students. They even make out in the cafeteria table."

"Why don't I see them?"

"It's because you only notice those students you've always wanted to expel in this school." I said.

"Jung JinYoung—"

"We are going to read, if you'll excuse us." I cut him. I grabbed YongJoo's hand and went to a table. I sat down and pretended to read. You, Principal Kim, will be on my hate list once you tell my mom about this.

"I'm tired of this. I didn't do anything wrong!" I yelled and stood up. Why am I being like this?

"JinYoung!" YongJoo called out. I didn't look back. I'm really mad right now. I need to cool down.

 

YongJoo’s POV

Omo. What’s wrong with him? I give up, too. I returned the book in the shelf and saw two people kissing.

Kissing is so normal in this school, but two guys kissing each other? That is so not okay. I tried not to look at them but the other boy looks familiar. As I glimpse closer, I suddenly gasped making them stop.

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

»  who are those two guys? eww... BTW, off-topic... who have watch here The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones? It's not really the same with the book, but I freaking love it! Haha... And, OMFG! Magnus Bane (Godfrey Gao) is so HAWTTT...