Don't Mind Her

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter six 

 Don't Mind Her

 

________________________________________

 

JinYoung’s POV

 

                Second day of school. Second day of following  YongJoo.

 

                “JinYoung!” CNU hyung patted my back. My heart beats fast… Yoongie is with him. Could it be? Aish, no. It couldn’t be. Pabo, pabo!

 

                “Yoongie!” I smiled at her but she glared.

 

                “She’s not in the mood,” Gongchan whispered.

 

                “Yah! Yah! Yah! Where are you going?” CNU stopped her from running away.

 

                “But they are waiting for me,” she pouted.

 

                “Look. JinYoung is here. You’re texting with him last night,” CNU hyung grinned. Ne but she didn’t even bother to reply after those five messages I sent.

 

                “Shut up!” Yoongie kicked his brother’s knees and run. Heol?

 

                “Wow. You are beaten by your YOUNGER sister,” Sandeul said in amazement.

 

                “Aigoo! That kid!” CNU hyung tried to stand up.

 

                “Hyung! I’ll go follow her.” I ran. I pitied hyung that’s why I want to change that girl. I’m also interested with her because hyung told me that she’s female version of me.

 

           Heartthingy.gif

 

                “YongJoo-ah!” I thought she’s with her friends. What is she doing here near the fire exit?

 

                “I thought you’re already in the classroom.” She looks crying. “YongJoo-ah.”

 

                “Leave me alone! She yelled at me? Did I do something wrong?

 

                “Maybe I can help?”

 

                “Look who’s here.” Jiwon? What does she want?

 

                “Yoongie, who is JinYoung oppa to you?”

 

                “You don’t care about my relationship with her,” I said.

 

                “Stay away from him,” as she gave Yoongie a deathly glare.

 

                “If you like him, you can flirt with him anytime,” Yoongie said as she walked away and I followed her.

 

                “But look. He’s following me. It only means that he don’t like you!” Yoongie smirked. JinYoung! Aren’t you going to stop them?

 

                “How dare you!” Omo! She’s going to slap Yoongie. Whoa. Yoongie stopped her hands.

 

                “You amused me with your innocence! Nobody ever tried to slap me stupid! They know that no one ever hit my face.” Yoongie grabbed Jiwon’s hand and pressed very tight.

 

                “Ouch! Stop it!” Jiwon cried. Yoongie pushed her then she fell on the floor. I don’t know that Yoongie is very strong.

 

                “Yoongie!” I called her while she’s walking away.

 

                “Yoongie, that’s a fight!” I exclaimed.

 

                “You didn’t stop us!” She stopped walking and looked back.

 

                “You’ll do anything right?”

 

                “I don’t remember I said that!” She angrily said.

 

                “Fine. I’m going to tell CNU hyung about that.”   I threatened her.

 

                “Tell him! I’m used to punishments anyway.” Yesterday, she looks pitiful but today, she don’t care of what I am saying.  What’s wrong with her?

 

         Heartthingy.gif

 

                “Yoongie, what’s wrong with you?” I sighed. She didn’t answer me. I looked directly to her eyes but she avoided it.  Maybe shewants the old me. I’m not going to talk to her until I give up.

 

Heartthingy.gif

 

                 (After one hour) Not really

 

( Two hours later) I’m not going to talk to her.

 

It’s already break time and that disappeared in my sight.

 

“Hyung, where’s Yoongie?” Baro asked.

 

“I don’t know and I don’t care where she is.” I bluntly said.

 

“Omo! Our cold-hearted, mean hyung is back!” Sandeul celebrated. Ne, I’m back.

 

“What? What happened?” Baro asked. Hyu~ I really don’t want to see myself like this.

 

“JinYoung oppa!” I hope it’s not Jiwon. It’s Bomi! I really thought it’s her.

 

“Have you seen Yoongie unnie?” I don’t care about her. I shook my head.

 

“Omonah! Where did she go? We can’t find her anywhere.” Her face looks worried.

 

“Have you dialed your phone?” Baro is also worried. Aigoo! Where is that girl? Jung JinYoung, remember? You don’t care about her.

 

“Sandeul-ah! Try calling her!” Baro starts to shake Sandeul’s body.

 

“She’s not answering!” Sandeul said with confusion.

 

“JinYoung-ah!” It’s CNU hyung.

 

“My sister is lost! She has been kidnapped! Omonah! Eottokhae?!”  His face is really panicked.

 

“Ne. She’s not in the comfort rooms.” SooYeon was about to cry.

 

“Maybe, she’s slapping Jiwon’s face right now.” Baro laughed but sonly stopped when all of them looked at him deviously. Omo, JinYoung. What have you done? Andwae. Andwae. Don’t blame yourself. She’s not yours.

 

“Even in the rooftop?” I asked. Yah! JinYoung you don’t care about her. Don’t mind her.

 

“Where did she go before break time?” Baro asked.

 

“She told me that she’ll just get something from a teacher and she’ll follow us. But, after ten minutes, she’s still not there.” SooYeon and Bomi were about to cry.

 

“Tsk, tsk. JinYoung hyung, that’s your duty.” Sandeul shook his head.

 

 

YongJoo’s POV

 

                Aigoo! I’m not really in the mood today. In the first minutes of my day, a stupid girl ruined it. Then, JinYoung threatens me like a death threat.

 

                “Ms. Shin?” Mrs. Kim, the vice principal,  waved her hands.

 

                “Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Kim.”   I bowed.

 

                “Can you please help me arrange these things?” The vice principal is asking me to do that?

 

                “Sure.” I came along with her.

 

             Heartthingy.gif

                “Well, these papers were confidential. Hush-hush.” She smiled. “I’m going to consume your break and math time, arrasseo?” Wow, no math.

 

                Hmm, documents for grade 11. ShinWoo oppa’s paper might be here.

 

                “Pfft… He’s very ugly here!” I laughed quietly.

 

             Heartthingy.gif

 

                I’m so bored. What if I read one of the student’s papers?

 

                And the lucky student is… Woori? Who’s this girl? She looks mean.

 

                Hmm, Class A. Classmate of CNU oppa. Whoa, rank 1! She’s not that pretty but she’s intelligent. What?! She’s in my neighborhood. Three blocks away from home.

 

                What’s this? Extra page? But each student only have five pages each. Maybe a student attached this.

 

                “Woori is a smart girl but she’s ill-tempered.”

 

                “She’s so pretty and intelligent. Saranghaeyo Chingu!”

 

                “She’s my crush! I’m just shy to approach her. But my parents told me: No crushes until I’ve graduated.”

 

                CNU?! Aha! Hahahaha! I laughed very quiet so no one will notice me. I knew it! I can recognize his penmanship. I took a picture of what he wrote so I can make fun of him. This girl isn’t pretty. Aigoo! That’s enough for me today.

 

                “Mrs. Kim, I’m done,” I giggled. I can’t help laughing!

 

                “Oh, thank you YongJoo. I really owe you .”

 

Heartthingy.gif

 

“Oh no, where’s unnie?” Yah. Why are they crying?

 

“Bomi what’s happening?” I entered the room.

 

“Unnie!” “YongJoo” “Yoongie” They all said in unison except for The Artic Fox.

 

“Unnie, where have you been?” Bomi hugged me.

 

“ Shin YongJoo! We’re so worried!” SooYeon and EunJi wiped their tears.

 

“I’ve been in the office,” I explained.

 

“Have you been in a fight?” Baro asked, doubtfully.

 

“Aniyo…” I explained them the whole story.

 

“You made us worried,” Sandeul said.

 

“Ne, Sandeul is very worried!” Baro made faces at him.

 

“Yah!” Sandeul laughed and pushed Baro.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” I whispered Sandeul while pointing at JinYoung. He seems to be mad at someone and I think it’s me!  Sandeul and Baro just shrugged.

 

 

CNU’s POV

 

                Omo, where’s my sister? I hope she’s not kidnapped.

 

                “Woori! There’s CNU oppa,” KyuYeon said. My heart is beating very fast! Woori is walking towards me.

 

                “Is this yours?” She talked to me!

 

“Give this to him.” Why did she walked away?

 

“Mianhae,” KyuYeon said and gave me a handkerchief. Yah! This is mine. She found my handkerchief.

 

                ———

 

                “CNU!” There’s Yoongie!

 

                “Yah! Where have you been?” Where’s JinYoung? I thought he’s always with Yoongie.

 

                “Where’s JinYoung?” I asked Sandeul.

 

                “Mollayo,” Sandeul shrugged.

 

                “Why are you kissing your handkerchief?” I think Yoongie noticed me.

 

                “I just smell it!” I protested.

 

                “Did Woori found or gave that to you?” How did she know? This kid is somehow sneaky like Gong ChanShik!

 

                “What are you saying?” I forced my lips smile. I know she’s smart but how?

 

                “Shin DongWoo, no crushes and girlfriends until you’ve graduate.” She imitated Eomonim’s voice.

 

                “Is that her?” I turned back. She knows Woori?

 

                “Eew, you must be kidding!” She pointed Woori.

 

                “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I tried to make a small laugh.

 

                “Woori!” Yoongie shouted. Aigoo!!!

 

                “See, she’s a snob. I hate her! If you’re going to bring her home, JUST GET LOST!!!” How could she say that to her own brother? And she just ran away?

 

                “Oh wait. I’m not going to tell this to Umma in one condition… You’ll do whatever I want!” And she completely out of my sight. I don’t know if this kid owns a secret agency with Gongchan.  It’s really hard being an older brother.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

».... another nonsense I wrote