warfreaks

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter eleven 

 warfreaks

 

________________________________________

 

YongJoo's POV

 

Another loud sound came out as I hit the plate with the spoon. My mother frowned at me for the fifth time.

 

"Didn't I teach you any manners? YongJoo for the sixth time, do not hit your spoon on the plate." Umma said calmly as she could.

 

"Mianhae." My lips twitched and I am teasing them. "Shall I not do it?"

 

"I'm done here." She sighed as she stood up. Appa followed her as I grinned.

 

"Yah," ShinWoo tsked as he shook his head.

 

"What!?," I shrugged. "They are so stubborn! I told them for a hundred time that I am NOT, I mean, I will never go to that marriage interview. End of the discussion."

 

I ran to my bedroom right after I finished my dinner. Aish! What if I just run away one day. I will live somewhere they will never found out. Hyu~ Crazy dreams.

 

"Yah! Jinyoungie!" I yelled as I answer his call. Why do I feel excited whenever he calls?

 

"Ne?" Aish! Babo...

 

"I should ask you that, I-MEONGCHONG AH!!!" I yelled.

 

"Don't yell. I just want to know what you're doing."

 

"Me? Uhmm, nothing. Wae?"

 

Silence stood between us.

 

"Uhmm." He finally spoke," Go out later at 8. I'll be there"

 

"Arasseo" We're going out again. Aish! What am I thinking? I'm really crazy.

 

---8:30 pm---

 

 

JinYoung's POV

 

 

Hyu~ I'm really late... My JiYoung Noona is very kind that she let me washed the laundry. There she is. I stopped my motorcycle meters away from her.

 

"JinYoung?" Whoa! What did eat? She looks like an angel. I carefully gave her the pink helmet.

 

"Yah!" She grabbed the helmet as she yelled. "Don't you know how long I am waiting for you?"

 

Ouch! That hurts. She hit me with the helmet I bought for her. "Yah! Jung JinYoung"

 

"Mianhae... Ouch!" I apologized. Aish! I should be the one who acts like a man.

 

"Kaja," as she wears her helmet. I placed my guitar in front of me. I'd rather fall than to ask her to hold this.

 

"Do you want to fall?!" She yelled. *gulp* "Give me that. I don't like to see you dying."

 

She grabbed my guitar and we are ready to go. My heart is pounding again.

 

"Hold on tight." I grinned. "I don't want to see you dying."

 

She ride on and hugged me. Aish!!! She's just holding on so she won't fall. Nothing serious.

 

"I don't know you run this thing." I smiled again. Let's just say she's hugging me.

 

"Ahh, I'm just learning." I chuckled. "Yoongie-ah, close your eyes. We're going somewhere you don't know."

 

After a few arguments, she didn't take a peek.

 

Heartthingy.gif

 

We arrived in my favorite place.

 

"Yeppuda" Her eyes glimmered like a star.

 

"Where are we?" As she took off her helmet.

 

YongJoo's POV

 

"Somewhere no one will know." It's really beautiful here. It's a garden with a pond and some lights. I could see the full moon and the starry sky. JinYoung sat on the green grass with small yellow flowers in it.

 

"I bought some mandu, yangdaechang and..." He paused. I looked back. Milk tea!

 

"Let's eat!' He smiled. His face sparkles in the dark. Yes. I'm really sure what I am saying. I am not crazy either. I don't know what to say. He is really handsome. But there's no way I'm going to be inlove.

 

"JinYoung"

 

"YongJoo"

 

We spoke in unison which made my head bow. Mwo? What am I thinking?

 

"Ahh.. aniyo" He smiled.

 

"How did you know about this place?" I asked.

 

"Eumm, nothing to think about!" He continued eating.

 

"It's my turn to ask." He smiled. "What made you to be a queenka?"

 

"Eung?" I asked innocently. Not that question. "Molla. I'm like this.

 

 

 

JinYoung's POV

 

 

 

I nodded. Maybe it's not yet time for this. How will I know that?

 

"Arasseo." I widened my lips and stood up.

 

"How about you? Why did you become a kingka?"

 

"Here's a deal. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours. Hajiman, if you got into a fight this week, you'll tell me yours. And the same with me too." She said.

 

"It's getting late. We're early tomorrow for vocal lesson."

 

Heartthingy.gif

 

YongJoo's POV

 

"Yah! Stop that!" I glared at that walking pig. I looked at her from head to toe. "You! I'm the only queenka here in school and no one will ever replace my throne. You understand?"

 

"Who do you think you are?!" She grinned.

 

"Noona," GongChan tried to stop me.

 

"Stay back Chan." I stopped him. "I'll just teach this hog a lesson."

 

"What did you say?" She glared again.

 

I scoffed. "Let's just make these things right away." I sighed. "I really don't want to be a teacher; I am born to be an idol! But I'll teach you a lesson."

 

"YongJoo." Now it is SooYeon. I can't believe they pity this animal.

 

"Never EVER assume that you are a queenka here in school." I poked her forehead. "It doesn't fit you." I'm going to walk away but something reminds me. I slapped her very hard, and poured the juice all over her.

 

"Oh and do not flirt with JinYoung. He's mine." I smirked. Ne, I'm using his name as my boyfriend. Gwenchana! He does that too.

 

Heartthingy.gif

 

"Yah! Yoongie-ah, I can't belive you did that!" SooYeon tapped my shoulder. Your 'boyfriend' will be mad at you."

 

"Yah! Stop it, arasseo?" She really emphasized the word boyfriend. I was about to say that I did it for something when a bunch of fangirls passed by.

 

"You know how jealous I am when someone likes JinYoung." I winked.

 

"Ne," she nervously nods, "ne"

 

Heartthingy.gif

 

"Yong-yong," Ugh, I hate that nickname.

 

"Ne?" I whispered so that Mr. Do will not here us talking.

 

"I heared you got into a fight this morning," as JinYoung shook his head.

 

"Geu? Nevermind. You'll scold me even I explain."

 

"Yah." He gave me a heart pounding smile. "I'll talk to you later."

 

 

 

JinYoung's POV

 

 

 

"Yah! Watch it ,will you?" I scolded a boy that bumped me. He looks familiar. I looked at him and made my eyebrows arch. I glared at him. "You."

 

"A-aren't you the boyfriend of my YongJoo?" He grinned. How dare he… My YongJoo?! Who do you think he is?! Yeah. He is good-looking but my visual is better than him.

 

"What is it to you?" I knew it! He is YongJoo's partner in Home Economics. I'm from different class so she's with him.

 

"Well, if it wasn't for you, I am now the boyfriend of her." He grinned. "Minhyuk by the way."

 

I hit his face with my fist. If it wasn't for me?! Who do you think he is?! He punched me back until both of us try to beat each other.

 

"Stay away from her now," I pushed him to the wall by his collar and punched him. Why am I so affected as if we were really in a relationship? We're just pretending JinYoung. Hajiman! YongJoo will be mine soon.

 

"Are you afraid she'll break up with you someday?" He pushed me to the ground and hit me.

 

"Hyung!" Someone shouted. They sounded like a group. I can recognize Baro's voice.

 

"SungJae? Peniel? You guys! Didn't I tell you to wait there?" Minhyuk said as two boys cut us out. I wiped the blood on my lips as GongChan and Sandeul pulled me up.

 

"Hyung! You've gotten into a fight again!" Baro panicked. "ShinWoo hyung will be frustrated."

 

"Hyung, that's why he wants you to be with YongJoo." Sandeul tsked. Yeah. She's the reason why...

 

"Why don't we stay over at Sandeul hyung's dorm?" GongChan suggested worriedly. "Your Umma shouldn't see this."

 

Aish! I should be the one who keeps my dongsaengs from doing this. What will just say one day when they got on a fight? 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» Omonah... *o* They both got into a fight...

They are now showing their true attitude... tsk tsk tsk...

What's next?! c--- oops! I almost revealed what will happen these next chapters..

...

Oh... and.... Are you all annoyed because they kept on saying that they're not inlove? Irritating isn't it?

What do you think about this chapter? Please tell me how you feel...

Comment please... It will also give you karmas! ^___^

(Did I just write another nonsense again?)