chapter 11

MS. MISTER

Minki's POV

So I told my mom what happened with the auditions....she didn't receive it very well, but she said I should go. I was a reasonably smart kid, so if I quit, I could pick up school really quickly with the help of tutors. 

MinKi sat on the chair in front of my desk and swirling around and around in it. He was here to remind of what to bring, give me advice on how to hide my gender, and how to keep perverted boys in check. It's a good thing Minhyun's a close friend, or else this conversation would've been really awkward.

"So, I'm hoping you'll be my roommate so that we don't have to go through the trouble of fighting of boys, but here are some tips. If you need an excuse to why you're changing in the bathroom, say it's because you have a small bladder and need to use the bathroom at the same time. Only use the bathroom at home," Minhyun said.

"What if I really need to use the bathroom at a recording station?" I asked.

"Say you're taking a dump. They have toilets for that. Ok. Next piece of advice. Just store your womanly things in my room, like your bra and underwear," Minhyun said.

"You pervert. And just to tell you, I'm too flat to wear bras, I'll just wear a really tight tank top. And don't take my underwear! I'll just wear boxers like you guys, " I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. 

_______________________________________

Minhyun's POV

She's looking at herself in the mirror and claiming she doesn't have boobs. For once I agree with her. She's basically flat, I would'nt be suprised if she was a trans, except that she was too pretty to be a guy. Oh right, JR thought she was a guy, even with that pretty face, so she doesn't need to worry about that.

I glanced up. This conversation was super awkward for me because I was a guy, but Minki looked really comfortable talking to me. I'm glad Minki doesn't really care about what she talks about with me because if she did, we wouldn't be close friends anymore. 

Racking my brain for some more pieces of advice, I started to ruffle my hair.

"What happens when my roommate finds out I'm a girl, though?" Minki wondered.

"We get down on our knees and beg," I said a matter-of-factedly.

"MINKI! MINHYUN! I"M LEAVING A SNACK ON THE KITCHEN TABLE! I HAVE TO GO TO WORK NOW! BYE!" Mrs. Choi said loudly. 

"BYE, UMMA!" Minki said back.

"BYE, MRS.CHOI!" I said. 

I closed my eyes. This was going to be a long day. I bet life will get a ton harder from now on. 

"Minhyun," I heard Minki say. I opened my eyes, and saw the she had stuck her face a foot away from mine. 

"What?" I said as I lifted an eyebrow.

"Are you okay?" she asked with a worried frown.

"Yeah." 

If she acts like this in front of the guys, she'll be eaten alive. I'll have to tutor her on guy behavior...

Sigh....

________________________________________________

Minhyun and Minki walked up to their dorm, and entered. There, sprawled on the couch, were Jonghyun, Aaron, and Dongho were already here.

"Took you two long enough," Aaron said. 

Dongho was taking a nap on a black couch and Jonghyun got up to wake Dongho up. 

"Yo Sleeping Beauty! Wakey wakey!" Jonghyun said as he quietly kicked Dongho in his side.

"Aish! Uh! What the-!" Dongho said as he rubbed his face, trying to wipe off his sleepiness, "They're finally here?"

"Yeah," Aaron said.

"Yay! Time to pick roomies!" Dongho said as he smiled brightly and clapped his hands like a little kid. Minki gave him a hard look.

"Too bad we can't pick. They already gave us our rooms," Jonghyun said sadly.

*Say what? Please say I'm with Minhyun!* Minki thought as she closed her eyes tightly and wished. Minhyun looked at Minki alarmed.

*Just follow my instructions on guy behavior and you'll be all right.* Minhyun thought as he looked at Minki.

Jonghyun picked up an envelope and opened it.

*PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET IT BE MINHYUN!!!* Minki desperately wished.

Jonghyun started to rip open the white envelope.

______________________________________

_______________________________________
HAHAHAHAH!!! Minki, who should I pair you up with? -LOLxbox