chapter 12

MS. MISTER

Minki hastily looked over Jonghyun's shoulders. She saw her name and looked at the partner.

KANG DONGHO

Her eyes bugged out and Minhyun's mouth almost dropped to the floor.

Uh oh. 

______________________________________________________

Dongho's POV

I dragged my baggage into my room. Minki was sitting on the bed he already claimed, putting his posters and accessories on his drawer. 

I turned back around to sort my things, too. We were peacefully putting our things away when Minhyun burst into the room.

"Minki! I need to talk to you for a sec!" Minhyun said a bit hurridly as he grabbed Minki's arm. They rushed out of the room, leaving me by myself. Weirdos. 

Five minutes later, Minki came back by himself. His adorable face was scrunched up in a scowl, and he started to look at me weirdly. What did I do that was so wrong? Or worse yet, was I that pretty? What if he was gay? Oh gosh, if that's true, I might as well kill myself now. 

I started to scan him. He did look a bit gay, I mean, his hair. Which guy grows his hair out to shoulder length? And his skinny legs, and slim body, was it even possible for a guy to have such a slight body frame? Almost like a girl!  

The more I looked at him, the more I realized how pretty he looked. 

He's so beautiful...almost makes me want to kiss hi-

NOOOO!!! DO NOT THINK THAT! I'M NOT GAY!

I slapped my face. The sound made Minki stare at me.

"Are you mentally retarded?" he inquired. I could tell he was trying to be nice, but dude, that's harsh.

"No...are you a girl?" I sarcastically snapped. I saw him visibly stiffen. He picked up his pillow and smacked me with it.

"YAH!!! WHAT IF I CALLED YOU A GIRL!!" he yelled. Oops, I think I got on his nerves. That's my new record. Usually this happens around a week, but a few minutes? Jackpot. 

I grabbed a stuffed candy pillow and smacked him in the . 

_________________________________________________

Jonghyun's POV

Minhyun, Aaron, and I were roommates. Minhyun was pretty cool actually, except for the fact that he couldn't dance without becoming green (pfft>v<)). Aaron was okay too, but since he was from the America's he thought he was the best in everything, going on about being hipster and a surfer. 

We were hanging out in our room eating some snacks I had bought an hour before I arrived. Then all of a sudden I heard something break in and a screech in the room next to us. Minhyun and I immediately got up and ran over there. Aaron just sat there eating his snacks. 

We burst into the room and saw Minki towering over Dongho, a huge white pillow in his hands, poised to slam it down on his head. Dongho was covering his head with a candy pillow. A mug had been broken and its contents were spread all over the floor. 

"I surrender! I'm sorry for calling you a girl!!" Dongho screeched, trying to protect his face. Minhyun visibly stiffened. I heard him mutter, "Idiot." Then he grabbed a pillow and started smacking Dongho.

"YAAAH!" Minhyun said in his battle war cry. Oooh, a pillow fight! I grabbed a pillow too.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" I yelled and hopped on top of Minki. 

The fight was really fun as we smacked each other. Minki had some killer moves, and Dongho just wouldn't stop going for the !! Ew, the ert. I feel kind of sorry for Minki. And Minhyun? ...He needs to brush up.

"Ow!!" Aaron screamed. We all stopped fighting. When did he get here? 

The floor was now stained a blood red under his feet. 

"You idiots! Before you start fighting, clean up first!" Aaron yelled.

"Mianhe.." I heard Minki mutter. 

I rushed over to Aaron. Just because he was 18 didn't mean that he had to be a party pooper! Sheesh.

"Mianhe Aaron-hyung, we'll remember to clean up before we start playing around," I said as I lowered my head, trying to not sound resentful.

I helped him into the kitchen and cleaned up his foot. It actually wasn't that bad... just a scratch, which should heal within a day. It wouldn't affect him during dance. 

Aaron made it seem really bad though because he kept on on how much it hurt, sending glares at the other three. Jerk. 

__________________________________________

__________________________________________

Hola! Soo..any of y'all noticed anything different? DING DING!!! AND THE GIRL ON THE RIGHT GOT IT RIGHT!!! I added a main pic!!! because I felt that the page looked too gloomy....-LOLxbox