chapter 10

MS. MISTER

Minki's POV 

Aw crap. What's that weirdo doing here? I can see him eyeing me from all the way up there. 

I rolled my eyes in disgust. 

"Minhyun," I whispered.

"What?" he answered back.

"Uh, you see the guy up there, the new one with the straight hair?" 

"Yeah."

"He's a ert."  Hey, it was true ;P.

Minhyun just stared at me.

"And how do you know?" Minhyun raised an eyebrow.

"Because I've met him before at a café. He tried to flirt." That was true too.

Minhyun looked at him warily.

"He's short."

"Everyone's shorter than you."

"He's shorter than you too."

True..that guy's a midget. He's even shorter than me, but that doesn't count because I'm pretty tall too. Zelo, who was standing right next to Jongup, seemed to tower over Jongup. Zelo's height seemed to even rival Minhyun.

The teacher slammed his ruler against the white board since everyone started to talk again.

"STOP TALKING! Now. These are our two new students. Please introduce yourself," the teacher seethed.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Moon Jongup!" Jongup said brightly and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Zelo!" Zelo winked.

"We're part of B.A.P. Please take care of us!" Jongup and Zelo bowed together, just as they usually did on tv shows. 

All the girls in the class started to squeal and take out their phones to exchange numbers and take pictures. Zelo's and Jongup's professionalism started to crack as their eyes widened in panic at the oncoming hoard of fangirls. 

"QUIET DOWN! THIS IS NO TIME TO START SOCIALIZING! YOU'LL HAVE TIME AFTERWARDS!" the teacher screamed above the chaos. Zelo and Jongup were saved by the poor teacher.

Everyone grumbled as they climbed back into their seats.

Zelo and Jongup went to go sit in some empty seats. Wait. The only two empty seats left was the one in front of me, adn the other behind me. Oh crap.

They walked towards me. 

NONONONONONONONNO!!!!

I desperately crossed my fingers in hope that Jongup would take the seat in front of me. At least he couldn't turn around without the teacher noticing. That'll prevent his disgusting flirting.

Zelo reached the seat in the back first. Yes!!! I won't have to suffer for the rest of the class! 

Little did I know....

_____________________________________________

Zelo's POV

Oh her. If I sit behind her, maybe she won't talk to me, because I don't want to talk to her. I could tell that Jongup wanted the seat behind her so he could talk to her without getting caught, but screw him. 

I quickly went to claim my seat. I could tell by her expression that she was still a bit creeped out by Jongup. She's one weird girl. Girls usually go crazy when he flirts with them, but no, not her. I guess it doesn't help that she's way taller than him. I mean, I'm barely taller than her.

I wasn't listening for half the class, so when the teacher paired us up for a project, I was left clueless. What am I going to do? I looked at the board to see who my partner was. 

Zelo- Choi Minki

Dang it! 

I looked at her. She had already turned around and stared at me with an annoyed look.

"What?" I asked her.

She just shook her head and said, "By your expression, I know you weren't listening. Ok. We're working as partners to write research papers about the economy and stock markets." 

Say what? What's that? The only word that stuck out to me was "market".

"Are we going shopping?" I asked. She facepalmed herself.

It's actually kind of funny annoying her. 

"No. I said stock market," she said in an exasperated voice.

I grinned. This is going to be a fun day.

___________________________

Minhyun's POV

I looked over my shoulders. I was paired up with Jongup and listening to him talk was well...boring. I don't see what girls see in him.

Minki had that annoyed look on her face. The face where she puffed out her cheeks and her eyes were slightly knitted. It was really cute. Zelo had an evidently happy look on his face as he annoyed her. He was probably asking her stupid and obvious questions. That's what usually gets to her. 

I turned my head back around to Blond and Boring in front of me. He was blabbering smartly about stocks and which companies stocks were going to profit and what not. I sighed. Why couldn't I be with Minki? 

_______________________________

_______________________________

yeah yeah...so I had writer's block...I'M SOOOO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME! :'( 

So...i just found out about how tall everyone was....i feel soo short...WHY AM I STUCK IN A SHORT BODY!?!?!? all these tall hawt people...(runs away crying) -LOLxbox