Donghae

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

 

Donghae Pov

 

If you want take over the company, you have to marry that child.“

 

What are you talking about Dad, i can't marry someone off.“

 

Just do as i say, or the company will go to your younger brother, if you didn't want that to happen, follow my words!”

 

Wait....!”

 

beeep

 

- why I have to do this, just for this company. I can give it to my brother, I won't this is the last thing that belongs to my mother....-

 

Are here you are!”, Yesung said, while entering the room

 

What do you want?”

 

We have some clients!”

 

Cancel the Meeting!”

 

?”

 

Did you look after that Person, which I asked you about?”

 

Yes, I did. His name is Eunhyuk and works in a coffee shop near, this building. He is living with Cousin. He lived until two years in Busan.”

 

They moved, the reason?”

 

Not clear, but it seems, it was not really planned.”

 

Are you going to visit him?”

 

I should, since...!”

 

Was it uncle.... common, I grow up with you and you really never interested in somebody, expect if it had to do with money. And also you let me investigate a Person, which isn't weather rich or has some issue with you, isn't it strange?”

 

 It was dad, he forced me to do this. Yesung what do you think I should do!”

 

Just go and have a talk with him and if he don't want you know what to do.”

 

It better then nothing, I will leave take care of the rest!”

 

 

 

Eunhyuk & Kyuhyun Pov

 

Why did you buy a Watermelon!“, asked Eunhyuk.

 

Why, just i wanted to eat it!“ answered Kyuhyun.

 

You never brought a Watermelon without a reason. The last time you brought it was when we sat in a bus to Seoul, so what's the reason!”

 

No not really, I just wanted eat watermelon with my Cousin, need  for that a reason?” , smiled Kyuhyun.

 

Whatever!”

 

Eunhyukshii...!”

 

„Huh?“

 

„If something bothers you, just tell me ok?“

 

„Ya, Ya, i will tell you!“

 

For a Moment he looked at Eunhyuk, who walked in front of him and sighed. Was its really ok, to leave him alone?

Suddenly his Phone ring. He picked it up.

 

„Did you it, like I told!“

 

>> Ye.. I did. Will you heading back to Busan?<<

 

„Yes, tomorrow! Preparer everything! I'm hanging up!”

 

„You seem, really you have lot of Energy, even if you dizzying off , if you Teukie make you work hard, just tell me and I will send him with my own Hand's to Hell!” , he laughed and catches Eunhyuk up.

 

“You have really a strange Complex, will u also die when I die?”, asked Eunhyuk while trying him pushing away.

 

“Ya, will you be alone, when I'm gone?”

 

“Where you going? Wait I know it, I was right, thats why you brought an Watermelon.” , shouted Eunhyuk at him.

 

“ Oh I didn't know that my little anchovy will miss me so much. I will coming back, so don't worry! “

 

“Aish...!”

 

“Ya you can say, Kyuhyunshii, I love you so stay by my side. And I will do!”

 

 

“My , just get lost you ill freak!”

 

If … i have just said those words... stay by my side , don't go, those Word, if i have just said it out loud what i thought. Would you able to smile like before?