Donghae

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae pov 

 

"Didn't I really don't distub you?" 

"Anni, you know, he a cool guy."

"But he is still your Hyung!" 

"Not really, we have the same father but our mothers are diffrent! He was the first born indeed, but doesn't have the right to be the next heir!"

"And he is ok with it?"

"Yes, It's wierd right. Since i met him for the first time, he wasn't really interested, other than being with that one Person. But leave it how do you feel?"

"I'm fine, thanks to you!"

"Junsushii, you shouldn't thank me. How is your treatment going on, do you get your memories back?

"Anni, but ....when i woke up. The nurse, which took care of me , back in US, she gave me a note book. She said, it would prehaps help me, to recover my memories. There was a letter, there was a place and time written.

*take out a littel piece of Paper*

but i don't know who that person from. I thought going to that place, perhaps my memories will come back. Do you know where it is?"

*Donghae looks at that Paper*

*Truns pale*

*takes off the piece of Paper from his Hand*

"Ah....this place.... there is a backery, but it closed and my company brought it for a projekt. I will show it to you, when we are going back to Seoul this evening."

"Seoul?" 

"Don't worry, about anything. You can stay at my place, take some day off. You just returned from US. I don't want you to force to work now. Ah before i forget, we will drop out a place, i have to take care of a littel buissness. Then we will go to the best Bar and enjoy the singel life."

*Smiles*

 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––+

 

Eunhyuk Pov 

 

"Junsushii....when we someday....lose each other, what would you do?"

"What a stupid question" *laughes*

"Ya  Why do you think so, it can happen you know" 

"Idiot, even if i loose you...or you loose me. I will find you, where you are and I will hold on you."

*smiles*

*open the eyes*

-it's been long time since I have that kind of dream-

*someone opens the door*

"Ya, what are you doing here, why are you sleeping in the backroom of the cafe?"

"Ah Hyung, anyohaseo!"

"Don't you have free today."

"Ye... but somehow it's seems really empty that place without Kyushi."

"wah, you really miss him!"

"not really"

"Ah someone, looked out for you. His name was ......Yesung....he was from some big Company and his buissniss card. You should contact him, 

as soon as you can. It seems some urgent matter. Did you borrowed some money?"

*takes the card*

"No, prehaps Kyushhi?"

"But then,why he is looing for you?"