Sungmin

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

Sungmin Pov

-How can you wish me happiness..-

"I won't allow this marriage." 

-If I was the one who took it away from you- 

"What are you going to do, beat me?" 

*lights a cigarette* 

"You smoke!?"

"Oh, I remeber, our lovely formal Sungminshi, disliked me, when i smoked."

"Kyuhuynshi!!"

"Do you still think, I will be the same Person as before."

"..."

"Sungminshi, I don't try it hard. It doens't suits you"

*leans towards him* 

*looks in his eyes*

"Last time, when we were standing like this, you were asking me to getting rid of that Kid. And now you trying him.....? The Brother of yours.

Or should I call him, the son of the lady?

"How...?"

"Ah, you have already ereased that time, but I still hear it clearly, how he called you Hyung again and again, while you just looked disgusted."

"Kyuhyun, he is still my brother"

"Sungminshi, may the time, the Person, the place change, but the only one who knows your pain, your happiness, will be only me." 

-Stop-

"Wasn't he the Reason, why you went out with me?"

-Stop-

*leans closer*

*both face are very close*

"What happend between me and you was past. As long as your brother married someone from the Cho family it will be ok right.

*Sungmin hearts stops*

*Kyuhyuns lips are close to his ear*

*wispers*

"Wouldn't it be fun, if I can gave you the Postion and the rights of this house back, which you yearn for very long long time?" 

"......."

*Leans back*

*smiles*

"Now excuse me Sungminshii, i have some work left and if you don't mind. I would like to finish it, before going back. 

*pat on Sungmins shoulder*

*pass him by*

*leaves the room*

 

"The one who hasn't changed is you Kyuhuynshi. Yes, I was the one who took away your happiness, because I was too jeloues and at the End all I could give you was pain.  Mianhae Donghaeshii, the real Bad guy here is me your Hyung, Mianhae, for not having the same mother. At the end, the Lady was Lady and I was and will be son of the Mistress. So forgive me, for doing this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dongahe Pov 

*phone rings*

"Yes, Yesungshi, whats the matter."

"-I went to that place, there is a coffe shop and at that place I found that Person-"

"And?"

"- It's a guy, I gave his coworker the visiting Card.-"

"It's late I won't come to head office. You did good job"

"-Ah, kamsamitha. But there something else-"

"Something else?"

"-ye, it seems your brother has, appalied for the position as the head of the company-"