Eunhyuk

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

 

 

Two years ago …

 

 

„Hyukjie watch out!“

„What?“

break sound

Bam

„Ju.....n......su........ JUNSUUUUU!“

 

 

 

 

 

Seoul,

Spring is here,and the trees are painted green …....

 

 

“Eunhyukshi are you day dreaming again?” , a voice called him out of his thought. It was Teukie. It has been two years, since he had moved to Seoul. And now why was he thinking of Busan.

 

He sighed and started to clean the tables.

“Ya, don't you think this guy is lately dizzying lot off?”, asked Teukie Shin, who was standing next to him.

 

“Probably, he has some Girl problems, isn't it common in youth. I mean he is in his last year. And since he worked here, even though there were bunch of pretty girls, he never looked even one of them.” , answered Shin

 

“Ah, perhaps, your right. To see then grow up so quick, make me sad. Shin I don't won't that Eunhyukshi grow up!”

 

“Ya, are you his mother. I think even his mother wouldn't think like that.”

 

“Are speaking of his mother, doesn't his parents live oversea?”

 

“Thats why Kyuhyun told us  he asked to give Eunhyuk a job. That time he told us, that

 

Eunhyukshi had an Trauma of losing his Friend by and Hit and run accident.....”

 

“Anyo everybody!” , interrupted someone. It was Kyuhyun.

 

“Speaking of the Devil tz tz!” whispered Teukie.

 

„Eunhyuk are you finished with work?“

 

„Ah... Ye...wait a moment!“ answered Eunhyuk without looking at him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“He is really dizzying of!” , sight Teukie and looked at Kyuhyun who was looking at some girls and making some hand moves.

 

“I agree with you!”

 

“You scared me!” , pushed Teukie Kyuhyun away, when he saw that he was standing close to him.

“How many times, I told you, don't appear like that Aishh!”

 

“Sorry Boss, but are you making my cute Cousin work hard, that he is dizzing off!”

 

“Ya, stop glare like that on me. I didn't do anything!”

 

“Then why he is strange today?”

 

“Perhaps, he is....

 

“Don't ever speak nor think about this ......he must never ever remember about that incident!” , crunched Kyuhyun,  in a blow his voice changed as his eyes.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Why was he thinking all the time of Busan. He couldn't remember the reason why he left Busan but today he couldn't stop thinking of it. Should he tell Kyuhyun? He would overact again, the last time when he asked him about the reason why the have to leave Busan, he had put him some sleeping tablet in his tea.

He took off the apron and put it the locker.

“Are you day dreaming again?” a voice called him. It was Shin.

Eunhyuk just smiled.

“I'm sorry and thank you for the work!”

 

“You should go quick, before you Cousin go crazy!”

 

“Ha ha...!”

 

“By the way, have you a Girlfriend?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Girlfriend, you know a Girl who is a Friend but not like normal, you can touch her etc?”

 

“What are you talking about hyung? A Girl that I can touch?”

 

“Ah … no, I'm mean do you like some girl?”

 

“No, why?”

 

“Cause thats normal for a guy in your age. But you should better go!”

 

 

Why was Shin -hyung so strange?- thought while walking off, of the backroom. It wasn't any better. He noticed that Kyuhyun was glaring at the Boss.

 

“What happened?”, he asked, both of them  didn't say anything, till Kyuhyun stuck on him.

 

 

“ I just said, that the uncle should, get a girlfriend!” , answered Kyuhyun out og blue.

 

“I brought some Watermelon, we should go quick home, so we can eat it!”

 

- Was, hyung talking back about Boss girlfriend? But why he asked me if I like her? Perhaps we have to like her?- thought Eunhyuk while looking at Teukie, who was avoiding his Job.

 

“ Uhmm We should buy some Water, before go home! Thank you for the work!” he answered and bowed.

 

“Ye.... see you tomorrow!” Teukie answered, while trying to avoid Kyuhyun eyes.

 

Asthey went out, Teukiecould  sight for awhile.

 

“Ah, he is really scary if it comes to Eunhyuk.”

 

“Who is scary?”

 

Ah you scared me!”, shouted Teukie when he noticed that Shin was standing next to him.

 

“Ya, why are you guys always pooping out of somewhere. Someday I'm going to die because of you!”

 

“Then you shouldn't taking to yourself , this will happen, if you do it, I think you should get a girl!”

 

“Aishhh, ya you too, who is here the Boss your a me!!?”

 

open sound of the door

 

“Ah a Guest, Welcome!”

 

“Excuse me, can you tell me if someone called Eunhyuk working here?

 

“Excuse me, may I ask you who you are?”

 

“Someone who is looking for him for a long time......!”