A SECRET GARDEN

Love?

I heard of the garden before and knew where it was situated, but I never went there before. Now, I regret not coming here, the garden is beautiful!

 

Beautiful bushes around with tall shady trees, the benches were made out of wood and were beautifully carved. The water fountain was situated right in the middle, adding a little glow to the garden. There were also swinging benches and vines as well as different types of flowers. The different colours the flowers had, added a bit of colour to this nature life. I enjoyed just by looking at it, it was so beautiful, I couldn’t believe my eyes!

 

 

I decided to sit on the grass, slowly landed my bum on the grass. It felt nice to sit on this cold, fresh grass on a lovely sunny day like today.

Sadly, someone came and interrupted my peace and quiet…Choi Minho.

 

He seems worried, “Jagi…HaNi! What are you doing here?”

 

I replied calmly, “Enjoying this beautiful scenery as well as enjoying some peace and quiet. I like it a lot!”

 

“Your skirt will get dirty, at least sit on something to make sure your skirt will not get dirty.”

 

“Arasso.” I sighed, Minho oppa meant that I should stand up he is over-protective over me. It is sometimes annoying but I know oppa means it for good.

 

Minho oppa helped me by pulling my arm upwards so I could stand-up.

 

I pouted…