Shinee Introduction

Love?

“I talked to you over the phone this morning remember? My name is Key.” Key introduced himself.

 

“Ah, Key oppa, thank you for helping me this morning” I said with a smile.

 

“No problem” he returned the smile and added.

“I got a get-well-soon present for you, my dongsaeng.”

 

“Gamsahamnida.” I said politely while receiving the gift.

 

“Cheonmanimnida.” He replied.

 

Through this conversation, we were constantly smiling at each other.

 

I opened the present and there was a box, when I opened the box I saw a key-shaped necklace which says ‘Get Well Soon’.

 

“It’s so pretty, gamsahamnida” I said, with a soft smile forming on my lips, I was touched that Key oppa even though we only talked to each other twice today, he bought me such a nice heart-warming gift.

 

“Cheonmanimnida.”  Key oppa said.

 

Next in line was Onew,

 

“I’m Onew. Nice to meet you.” Onew said with a smile.

“Same here.” I replied.

 

Our conversation wasn’t long because we just met so he got straight to the point and handed me the present.

 

“Gam.” I started saying thank you but Onew cut me off by placing his hand on my lips.

He said, “Just open it and then say thank you, Arasso?”

We only just met and he already started acting like a big brother to me.

 

“Ye Onew oppa.”

I opened the present and saw a chicken leg plush toy. I knew the gift was going to be chicken related, Hehe.

 

“Gamsahamnida!” I said with a smile.

 

“It’s okay.” He replied with a smile.

 

Next was Jonghyun oppa, Omo, this guy makes my heart flutter. Luckily, I had the ability to not show him my feelings.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jonghyun from Shinee, nice to meet you.” he said, wow he is straightforward, and the smile he shot at me busted my heart.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is HaNi imnida, nice to meet you too” I replied with a smile, before I could say anything else he handed me the present, a sign saying, don’t say thank you until you open it.

 

I opened the present and saw a charm bracelet which had mine and Jonghyun name on it.

 

“Gamsahamnida.” I said to him happily.

 

I and Taemin had the same conversation but instead he is my dongsaeng and I am his noona.

 

Taemin brought me flowers and a card. I said thank you to him and to the rest of Shinee, I am so grateful to them.

 

Now I definitely know how it feels to have friends. I smiled at this thought and Shinee and I had a nice conversation.