SHINEE FAN

Love?

I was holding my stomach to calm the butterflies down but they wouldn’t listen. The smile I had on this morning disappeared. A male was coming closer, he looked familiar, but who could this guy be? I put on a fake smile not to hurt the guy’s feelings. I scooted over right at the end of the table to give the guy lots of room. I was really shy and this guy looked at me with hatred and annoyance. I haven’t even uttered one word yet and he already hates me. I muttered “This is not my day, today” and quietly sighed.

================================================================

It has been a week since I have been in this school, nothing new for me to talk about, just me on my own with no friends. I realised my desk partner is really good with the girls, though he doesn’t any interest towards them; the girls continuously stare at him as if he is some prince. I will never understand these girls, what they gain by staring at him, admiring him from a far and up-close, when all he does is ignores them. Oh and I forgot to mention the amount of pictures they take of him.

I guess fame can get you anywhere, which my desk partner has. My desk partner is called Choi Minho, yeah just the guy your thinking of, the flaming charisma Choi Minho. All he does is show is charisma, no wonder Shinee decided to call him that, he flames his charisma wherever he goes even if he doesn’t smile. He looks hot but sadly, I cannot tell him that I am a big fan of Shinee, if I ever do that all that will happen is that Minho will never even look at me. At least at the moment he looks at me, even though they may be death glares, but still at least it is a response from him.

Besides my favourite Shinee member is Jonghyun oppa. I may be a fan of Shinee but I am not an over obsess fan who doesn’t give Shinee their spaces.