Break-time with Shinee

Love?

~~~~~Tring Tringgggg~~~~~~

 

Finally, an hour went and the bell rang.

 

I walked quickly outside, kind of exhausted by the studying. I sighed and waited for Minho oppa to come. As soon as I saw Minho oppa, he was covered with a lot of screaming girls, reducing my chance to see him, even from a far. I sighed, *Mr. popular guy*

 

A few minutes later, the rest of the Shinee members (Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Key oppa and Taemin, my dongsaeng) came towards me with a smile, ignoring the fact that there is a herd of fans behind them.

 

I felt slight uncomfortable, when Shinee came over  and talked to me.

 

Key: “HaNi-ssi how are you?”

 

You: “I…am…g-good.” Slightly blushing from the fans attention over the conversation, making you shy.

 

Onew: “You sure you are not free for chicken tonight?”

 

You: Felt slightly guilty because you rejected his offer and you are about to do it again.

 “Mianhae…oppa, I decided to help Taemin with his homework. Mianhae…oppa, soon we will…g-go together…for chi-chicken.”

 

Onew (giving evil glares to Taemin, then returned to face me with a smile): “Arasso, Miss HaNi, we will go next time.”

 

Jonghyun: “Thanks for replying to my text babe. When you are feeling down or upset, remember to contact me, I will help you out, always. Bling bling’s help service for Miss HaNi-ssi.” And he grinned widely at his cheesy catch-up line.

 

You: “Ye.” Shyly, still trying to hide your love for Jonghyun oppa, your favourite member, you simply adore his voice.

 

Taemin: “Noona, what time should I come over tonight?”

 

You: “I will…r-ring…you later.”

 

Taemin: “Arasso noona! I can’t wait!”

 

 

You: (smiled)

 

You saw the fans overhearing your conversation, so you tried to escape.

 

“Oppas and Taemin, I will leave now…I will talk to you guys later.” I said uncomfortably.

 

Shinee realising my uncomfortable feeling said, “Arasso. See you later.” As they walked off somewhere…

 

Sick of this entire crowd I went to the garden.