Busy Minho Oppa

Love?

I thought of going shopping with Minho oppa to walk around, ever since my casts have been removed, I wanted to go hang around town or window shop but I wanted a companion!

 

I faced Minho oppa…

 

“Oppa, are you free for the rest of the day?” I asked.

 

He thought about it and replied, “Anio, why?”

 

Didn’t want to disturb Minho oppa’s lessons I said, “Anio just asking…what you doing for the rest of the day then?”

 

Minho oppa quickly told me his plans, “Um, attending math lesson and English lesson and then I’m practising my choreography with Taemin, Key hyung, Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung and then after that I have soccer practise. After all the tasks, I’m free!”

 

*Minho oppa seems pretty busy today…I shouldn’t ask him to go shopping with me.*

 

“Yah! HaNi! Why are you in such a deep thought?” Minho oppa asked.

 

I quickly came back to reality and said, “Anio, nothing…”

 

Minho oppa seemed to realised I was up to something. “HaNi! What are you upto?”

 

I asked him in return, “Has there ever been a moment I wasn’t upto something?”

 

Minho oppa replied, “Anio, that’s why im concerned...”

 

I replied, “None of your business.” And gave him a *Mehrong*.

 

Oppa annoyed at my response said, “Aish, this girl…”

 

I smiled in victory, I liked getting Minho oppa all annoyed but I don’t like it when oppa turns into a stranger when he’s angry…I try to get that scene out of my head of what happened weeks ago but that moment has scarred me, even though I love Minho oppa, there’s a side to him I don’t want to meet. It true, I said yes to him but I’m scared Minho oppa might betray me or toy around with me. I don’t want to get hurt. My heart has already suffered a heartbreak that I don’t want it to repeat…again…EVER. Minho oppa is special; I hope he doesn’t leave me. I only half-heartedly said yes to him, the other half is confused about my feelings and is scared of betrayal that might lead to heart-breaking moments.

 

 

Minho oppa waved his hand in front of my face…

 

“Yah, stop dazing off! The more you don’t respond the more I’m scared to leave you alone.”

 

“Mianhae oppa…I can’t help it…..*what should I use as an excuse…Ahah! The scenery of this garden*….it’s just this beautiful garden is so breath-taking! It’s so beautiful but since you came, you ruined the beauty the nature was holding.” I said to cover up my thoughts.

 

Minho oppa gaped at me, “W-What? Are you calling me ugly?!”

 

I giggled mentally at his response. “Anio *trying not to hurt his feelings, after all, he is my boyfriend undercover.* if you listened carefully I said the garden is beautiful but ever since you came, you ruined the beauty the nature was holding…” I said, trying to make him feel better, even though, I knew it wouldn’t.

 

Minho oppa suspicious of what I said him, asked, “Then what did you mean by that?”

 

Trying to tease Minho oppa I said, “Aish, you are such a baby that you can’t understand that sentence? Even after I repeated it for you? If you must know in baby language I meant, ever since you came in this garden you have wrecked the perfect peace and quiet it held. It was so calming, yet since you came it’s just ‘blah blah blah’”

 

Minho oppa turned grumpy. Hehe, it is cute that what I say affects his emotions; it makes me think that Minho oppa loves me so much that I can affect his moods. Minho oppa Saranghae! I may not say it to your face, but I do! I love you a lot oppa!!

 

“Mianhae.” I said to Minho oppa and carried on, “I only said that to you because I wanted to see your cute face when you turn grumpy.”

 

“Just wait until were alone…” Minho oppa threatened with a smirk across his face, which made my cheeky smile disappear altogether.

~~~~~~~Tring Tring~~~~~~~~

 

The bell rang, meaning it’s the end of lunch break. Minho oppa quickly took my hand and took me to my separate class. He gave me a hug and left the classroom when the teacher arrived. He is already late for his class. *Aish, this pabo*