5 Momo

We Don't Talk Anymore

After a victory round of drinks, Momo and her friends proceeded to go to the nearest karaoke bar. They have booked and paid by the counter as they proceeded to enter a room. 

The girls sat on the sofa and took the song book as they began to look at the pages for the songs they wanted to sing. 

Momo was in a different world as she began to pick up the food menu that was on the center table. She looked for something she'd been craving. Through the selection of appetizers, she was torn over picking fries or nachos. 

"Hey guys, do you wanna share fries with me?" She asked. 

"I want some!" Dahyun raised her hand as she paused frin looking over the song book. "Okay, what about you Jeongyeon?" Momo asks. "Hmm, let me see" Momo hands the food menu to her and picks nachos. "I'll go with some mild spicy salsa dip for that" Jeongyeon tells Momo as she returns the menu to her. 

"Okay then, I'll be getting mayonnaise for the dip on the fries." 

Ketchup. The word pops into Momo's mind. Mina's go to dip on almost everything. It was like yin and yang, the balance of ketchup and mayo, each of their favorites. Something both of them couldn't get without the other. 

It's always the little things. Momo says to herself. A sad but happy memory. 

"Then for drinks?" Momo asks them. Sana was now holding the remote, trying to input the number of the song. Even though her eyes were glued to the numbers of the remote and screen, she gave Momo a response. 

"I think water is okay, right? Since we did have drinks earlier" Others had agreed to what Sana said. "Okay then, I'll go out and order by the counter." Momo said and took the wallet from her bag before leaving the room. 

Music erupted from the speaker. And the title on the screen read "Lucky by Jason Mraz".

Jeongyeon teased " Okay, who's inlove?" Looking at the girls. Dahyun met Jeongyeon's eyes, making a silent signal towards Sana. 

Do you hear me? I'm talking to you

Across the water, across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky, oh my, baby, I'm trying..

"Wait, dont tell me.. you're inlove with Momo!?" Jeongyeon blurted and Sana came rushing to Jeongyeon covering with her hand. 

Sana made a shh signal with her pointing finger while holding the microphone. 

"There's no need to tell her and please don't tell her. I'm really okay with what we are, even if it's as best friends." Sana said as the music in the karaoke still played in the background. Jeongyeon nodded and Sana removed her hand on . 

"How come you didn't tell me and Dahyun knew?" Jeongyeon whispered. Sana just looked at her, waiting for Jeongyeon to realize why.

"It's because I'd tease you, isn't it?" Jeongyeon laughed to figuring out the answer. Sana nodded and proceed to sing.

Momo was done paying by the counter and went back to the room.

Lucky I'm inlove with my bestfriend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Momo eyed Sana and was taken a back with Sana's choice of song. "So who's the lucky person?" Momo teased Sana. Sana just sang and made an i dont know motion with her shoulders and hand.

Momo looked at Dahyun and Jeongyeon, waiting for them to tell her something. "What? I don't know anything" Jeongyeon replied. "What Jeongyeon said as well" Dahyun added.

"Okay then, if you guys say so.." Momo said defeatedly and sat down. 

Momo was slow at times, not knowing that the song is actually hinting that she, herself, was the one Sana was inlove with.