4 Mina

We Don't Talk Anymore

Jihyo and Mina were placing the picnic blanket on a spot under a shady tree at the park. As they were settled down, Chaeyoung put the basket down and slowly handed out paper plates, spoon and forks, paper cups, and last but not the least, their meal for the day. 

"Woah, that looks good Chae." Jihyo said as she eyed the food. There were different varieties laid out. Sandwiches, a bowl of kimchi, tteokbokki, kimbap, pork belly, a platter of grapes and oranges, and.. 

"Ofcourse, saving the best for last strawberries and chocolate fondue" Chaeyoung placing the last item for the picninc with a huge grin on her face.

"What about the drinks then?" Mina asked, worrying if they need to buy one from a store nearby. "Oh don't worry about that, Tzuyu's the one incharge of that. I also think she brought a friend along." Chaeyoung replied. 

Jihyo was squinting and looking at two girls approaching them, "Speaking of, there they are." Mina and Chaeyoung turned around to where Jihyo was looking and saw Tzuyu and her friend she brought along. 

"Hi guys, sorry I'm late. I brought home made lemonade by the way, because I know Mina unnie has been craving for a while." Tzuyu shyly said but had an evident expression that she was proud of her self made lemonade. 

"Also I brought a friend as well. Nayeon unnie these are my friends Jihyo unnie, Mina unnie, and Chaeyoung. " The girl named Nayeon smiled and waved hello to them. "Hi everyone, it's nice to meet you!" Nayeon happily greeted with a smile on her face showing her bunny like teeth. 

Jihyo, Mina and Chaeyoung all greeted together. Tzuyu placed the jug near the basket and Nayeon followed her. Mina had enough space by her side for the two girls to sit down. Nayeon ended up sitting next to Mina. 

Jihyo handed out the paper plates to everyone and told them to get whatever they wanted. Mina passed a paper plate along to Nayeon as well as a pair of spoon and fork. "Here you go Nayeon" Mina smiled and Nayeon replied "Oh thank you, also can I ask you a question?" 

Mina had a curious look on her face, Well this is out of the blue, she told herself but then proceeded to hear Nayeon out. 

"Sure, what is it?" Mina smiled nervously, while mentally telling herself to keep calm. "When Tzuyu said unnie, are we more of like the same age bracket?" 

Mina worried for nothing about what Nayeon was asking, and responded to the girl. "Well, is it okay to ask how old are you?" A soft and warm expression on Mina's face appeared along with a grin. 

Nayeon almost felt like melting just seeing Mina's grin. Something about her makes me want to know her more. Plus, her smile is sooo cute. The girl thought to herself. 

For a minute, Nayeon blinked a few times thinking she must've been staring at Mina and wouldn't want the girl to be weirded about her. 

"I actually dont tell people my age when I first meet them, but I think it's only fair since I did ask" Nayeon replied and laughed.

Nayeon giving Mina a signal to come closer to her. The girl was caught a bit off guarded, but still approached Nayeon. Nayeon whispered her age. Earning an Eeh? ​​​​​​from Mina. 

The rest of the girls looked at Mina, wondering what Nayeon could've said to her to have an expression like that. 

Mina couldn't believe that Nayeon, was in fact, older than her by a few years. "What's the matter?" Jihyo having a serious look on her face while eating a piece of the pork belly they brought. 

"Jihyo unnie, your expression is funny!" Tzuyu pointed out. The girls were giggling and Jihyo laughs and realized what they were talking about. 

"Aah, don't misunderstand my expression. When I'm like this, it means the food is really good." Jihyo explained and continued to eat with gusto. 

Mina looked at Nayeon, as if asking permission to talk about what she told her. Nayeon nodded and smiled. She began to pick out a few kimchi and pork belly, then put it on her plate. 

When Mina told them, Jihyo gave Nayeon a thumbs up and smiled. "You're part of the unnie line!" Meanwhile Chaeyoung's face was shocked, and made an O-shaped expression with . "What? You dont look like your age actually! What sorcery is this?" 

They proceeded to talk about other things that they had in similar. And enjoyed each other's company with good food.