3 Momo

We Don't Talk Anymore

The dance studio was filled with cheers and shouts of admiration as Momo showed the choreography for the song chosen on her workshop. 

It was now time for her students to learn the steps. Part by part, Momo taught the dance accompanied by countings which would help the dancers to memorize easily. Everyone spent the next few hours practicing the choreo to perfection. 

Momo eyed each one of her students while they practice by groups to see how far they've memorized the dance. And she would hype and encourage them, as well as teach anyone who made small mistakes in order to learn the dance well. 

It was now time for the students to show the dance they've been learning. By group of fours, everyone danced in synchronization. Loud cheers echoed through the studio. Momo can be seen hyped and happy to see how well the students executed the dance routine. 

As everyone had finished their turn dancing, Momo bowed and thankes everyone for their time as they participated in her dance workshop. Everyone gave a round of applause to Momo and thanked her as well for being a great teacher. 

One by one the students took their belongigs and bid goodbye to Momo. When it was only just her in the dance studio, she started to pack up the equipments used. 

She took her towel from her shoulder bag and wiped the sweat from her face. From the mirror infront of her, Momo saw a silhouette of a woman behind the door. 

Momo felt her heart race and thought of someone in mind who the woman could be. 

Is it you? Momo thought to herself, even though it could be impossible. 

A knock was heard and the door opened. "Sorry to disappoint you, even though I'm not the one you'd be expecting to come barging in" Sana told Momo as she peeked through the door. Following behind her were Joengyeon and Dahyun. 

They gave Momo a hug and congratulated her for the success of her dance workshop. 

"I sometimes hate how you know me so well" Momo replied after hugging and a pout was visible on her face. "What do you expect, were best friends, duh!" Sana teasing Momo. 

"C'mon Momo, let's get drinks since today was a very successful day for you!" Dahyun told and the rest of them agreed. 

Momo smiled and replied, "Alright, drinks are on me. And yes Dahyun, I'll be treating you with a chocolate shake with chocolate sprinkles on top." Dahyun winked and gave a thumbs up to Momo. She linked her arms to Momo and gave her thanks. "Thank you Momo unnie! Now, let's go!"

Everyone was laughing at how cute Dahyun was. Momo took her bag and after checking that all the lights and plugs were plugged out of the electric sockets, they all went out of the studio. 

Momo looked at the sky and thought of Mina, how it'd be nice if she was here. But it's going to be different, and she had to face reality. Of how sometimes, life . But still, you do your best to keep moving forward.