1 Momo

We Don't Talk Anymore

6:00 AM

The sound of alarm echoes through the room. Momo taps her phone as it vibrated by her side on the bed. It was cold in her apartment. She wishes that she could still stay for a few minutes in bed as her blanket keeps her warm, but she has to get up to prepare for work. It's a busy day after all, the first day of the week, Monday. 

She curses, gets out of the bed and does a few stretches before she proceeds to make breakfast. A plate of eggs and bacon to start the day. As she finishes her last piece of bacon, she takes a sip from her mug. Coffee, one thing that she'd need to survive the rest of the day. 

A sound of notification comes from her phone. It was a message from a groupchat with her friends. 

Momo presses the lock on her phone to see. She places the mug on the table as she saw a familiar name on who her friends were talking about. 

Have you guys heard? - Sana

What's the tea about, spill! - Jeongyeon

Mina's seeing someone - Dahyun

Mina, the name she never thought or hear for a while. A name which makes Momo smile, or how it used to make her smile before. The girl she was so madly inlove with. But not anymore. Or maybe she still is.

It's been one month and 13 days since things ended for the both of them. It's been that long since they last talked. And Momo still thinks of her every single day. 

She closes the group chat and goes to her inbox. Scrolls for a few seconds to see a certain name. Mina. It's been a few minutes how she debates to press it, and she ends up opening their message.

Hey, how are you?  Momo types, but deletes what she was about to send. She thinks she's an idiot for messaging her knowing she doesn't reply anymore to her texts. She takes a look at the time, 6:24. She needed to shower and get dressed or she'll be late for her dance workshop.