Please..

The Way to Break Up

Seunghyun sped up, weaving in and out of traffic to get to Seungri's house. When he got there, Seungri opened the door and glared at him with hate flaming in his eye. Seunghyun felt a bit bad, but he was here for his Ji-baby. "Where is he?" Seungri glared at the older man and Seunghyun was taken aback by that. "He's in the kitchen, crying his eyes out because of you." Seungri spat at him.
 

Without answering, Seunghyun pushed Seungri out of his way and ran into the kitchen where he cringed at the sight he saw. Jiyong was sitting at the table with multiple beer cans surrounding him, crying his eyes out. He approached the crying man carefully. "Ji?" Seunghyun questioned. Almost instantly, Jiyong looked at him and punched his chest. "Stay away from me! I don't want to see your pathetic face anymore." Seunghyun felt the words stab through his heart like a knife.
 

"Ji, please.. I only love you, you know that. I made mistakes but I want to make up for them. I know I haven't been the best boyfriend, but I'll change, honey. I promise." Seunghyun pleaded with the smaller male. He fell on his knees beside Jiyong's chair, softly hugging his waist. Jiyong looked at him then called for Seungri.
 

"Yes Hyung?" Seungri came into the kitchen and looked at the scene before him. "Please get him off of me and out of here."Seungri was shocked. Normally, when they fight and Jiyong ends up over there, Seunghyun would beg and plead. Then Jiyong would take him back and they would leave. But he guessed it was too severe. "Come on Seunghyun-Hyung. You should just leave." Seungri laid a hand on Seunghyun's shoulder. "Hang on Seungri. Please Jiyong, baby, honey, Ji, I truly love you. I messed up, I know, but please don't do this to me!"
 

At this time, Seungri was attempting to get Seunghyun to leave and Jiyong was about ready to punch Seunghyun again. He took one last look at Seunghyun before coldly replying, "Get out. I don't want to see you anymore, get that through your head. Also, you can go and ing sleep with Youngbae all you damn well please. We're through, done, broken up, finished, got it?"
 

Seunghyun was speechless and just stared at Jiyong. Seungri gently pushed Seunghyun away and towards Seunghyun's car. "Hyung, just give him some time. I don't know what you did, but I know Jiyong-Hyung loves you a lot." Seunghyun just barely nodded and drove away from the house.
While he was driving, Seunghyun couldn't help but relive the painful memory of Jiyong cursing at him. Jiyong barely yelled at him, let alone curse; this was a sign that Seunghyun had really messed up and he would have to work very hard to get Jiyong's love back.
 

'Please.. Please.. Wait for me honey. I'll show you that I will change for you. Just wait and see!' Seunghyun thought to himself.