I'm Done with This

The Way to Break Up

Jiyong looked at Seunghyun with a cold expression. "I'm leaving. What does it look like?" Seunghyun was taken aback by the cold tone in Jiyong's voice. "Why?" Seunghyun felt himself wanting to cry but he was lost. "I'm done with this, Seunghyun. I'm tired of waiting for you to come home late at night. I hate that you leave the house without telling me, be gone all day, then don't touch me or even look at me when you come home. Do you even remember the last time we made love?" Seunghyun began to think about the question.

The last time he remembered having with Jiyong was... "Damnit! Three months ago, Seunghyun!" Seunghyun completely stopped. He hadn't made love to his boyfriend in three months? 'Oh God.. I ignored him for so long!' Seunghyun thought to himself. He quickly embraced the younger before his tears fell.

"Baby, please. I'm so sorry I ignored you. I'll make it up to you; please don't leave me!" Seunghyun pleaded. Jiyong took a deep breath before responding. "No, I can't take thi--" He sniffed Seunghyun's scent before pushing the man away and punching him in the face. "I know you were cheating on me with Youngbae, but really? On our goddamn anniversary?!" Jiyong snapped at him. Seunghyun hung his head low and attempted to embrace him again. "Honey, please. I want to be with you! I swear on my life this won't happen again."

"You're right. It won't happen again."

Seunghyun felt his heart lighten at his lover's words. Then any hope he had left was crushed by Jiyong's following words. "It won't happen again, because I'm leaving you." Jiyong passed the heart-broken Seunghyun, placed his luggage in his car, got in, and drove off.

Seunghyun couldn't feel anymore. He weakly dragged himself into the house and went to the kitchen. He saw the food on the table and cried more upon looking at the intricate dinners his now-ex-lover made.

He read the note as well: Seunghyun, I love you, but I can't go on like this. You have yet to make time of us to have a proper dinner, so I though today would be the day. Looks like I was wrong, huh? Well, you don't have the worry about me barging into your life anymore. Good bye, Seunghyun, Jiyong.

Seunghyun put down the note and ran into the room he used to share with Jiyong. He fell to his knees and sobbed when he saw all of Jiyong's clothes missing and every picture had Jiyong's face torn out of it. He saw the note in the closet and picked it up, reading it quickly as well.

This note read: Seunghyun, I don't know how much you love me, or if you do at all, but I refuse to live with this pain. I'm leaving. I can't tell how much it hurts me that you haven't even looked my way in three months. I try to be y for you, but you laugh it off or you're too tired to do anything with me. I know someone who will love me even though you clearly don't. Good-bye again, Jiyong. He collapsed on the floor and cried heavily.

He hated this empty feeling in his heart. His phone rang and he looked at the caller ID, desparate to hear his lover's voice. It was Seungri, Jiyong's closest friend. He answered and listened intently to the man on the other end.

His eyes widened and he hung up the phone.

He grabbed his phone and keys, got in his car, and sped off towards Seungri's house.