The End

The Way to Break Up

 "CUT!!"

The director yelled. "Seunghyun, Jiyong! You guys are so great. Same for you, Taeyang, Seungri. 'The Way To Break Up' will be the perfect movie! " The director came over as Seunghyun and Jiyong were sitting up in the bed. He shook their hands and shook Taeyang's and Seungri's hands as well before leaving. The four men looked at each other and smiled. "Taeyang-Hyung! Let's go get lunch! " Seungri suddenly said. Jiyong pouted, "What about Seunghyun and I?" Seungri laughed, "Find your pants, hyung~" Before Jiyong could even blush, Seungri and Taeyang were out of the room. 

Seunghyun smiled at Jiyong and got out of the bed. Jiyong got out as well and the two of them made sure the coast was clear before heading back to the dressing room to put their clothes back on. Just as Jiyong was about to say bye to Seunghyun, Seunghyun stopped him by saying,  "Good job, Jiyong. You're a good actor." Jiyong laughed and said, "Really? I was nervous the whole time, especially with the kissing scenes. " They smiled at each other. Seunghyun was the first one dressed and he wrapped his arm around Jiyong's frail shoulders. 

"How about we go out for a drink?  Just you and me. " He offered. Jiyong's face lit up, "Sure hyung!" The pair walked out to see Seungri and Taeyang standing outside. "About time, hyungc Seungri yelled. Jiyong and Seunghyun looked at each other and laughed heartily. "Let's all go out for a drink. Call Daesung, tell him it's my treat.", said Seunghyun. Seungri, Taeyang, and Jiyong smiled. The four of them went into Seunghyun's car and drove off to pick up Daesung. 

They all had a great time, filling in Daesung on how filming went and talking about their comeback. The bond was strong between them and nothing, not even a movie could tear that away. 

---------

Author's note! Yes I just trolled all of you. The Way To Break Up is a movie! Really I feel like I can write a bit more on this but that's up to you guys. I'm going back to finish my sequel to My JongTae story. Thank you guys!